Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
i love cats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 pm
I love all animals too ^__^ except leaches D: those I can live without D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
if they run away from u thats funny...... Get it.......... Cats being scared is funny.

They just run and hide
Just run and Hide well ok then they must not be scared then LOL.

Maybe lol  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:09 pm
Ursaula
hhaha leeches animals?? are they there more a parasite.. there soo gross what bout speed 2 how that guy has them all over him becos he's got sum disease ooooo yuck  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:10 pm
whats ur fav cat star on a movie.... I like jinx of meet the parents and i love cats and dogs even though the cats lose lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:13 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
hhaha leeches animals?? are they there more a parasite.. there soo gross what bout speed 2 how that guy has them all over him becos he's got sum disease ooooo yuck

I donno D: but still I could live without them lol razz and eeww D:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm
devilsmokinangel
whats ur fav cat star on a movie.... I like jinx of meet the parents and i love cats and dogs even though the cats lose lol

I like all the cats on movies biggrin lol razz oh oh oh there was this one that I REALLY loved but I forget the name of the movie D:  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:48 pm
umm ok !!! i love Homeward Bound with sassy she was a goregous kitty kinda like Mr jinxie  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Yeah? I think I've seen Mr Jinxie but I'm not so sure about Homeward Bound  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:53 pm
Homeward Bound Rocks theres a 2nd movie but i didnt think it was as good... u shuld watch it ... its one of those happy sad ending movies ya kno made me cry crying mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:03 pm
I shall see if my papa has it biggrin if he does then YAY I watch it lol razz  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 pm
and then theres benji with the big cat the big mountain lion its goergeous I love big cats  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:53 pm
When I was younger for halloween, I was a white cat, then a black cat the next year, then I was a cheetah for 3 years after that lol. razz This year I'm going to be a bobbing whitch (aka Bob, off of veggy tales if you've seen it, but as a witch with a firefighters helmet on) lol, what are you gonna be? If you do dress up.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:32 pm
Ursaula
When I was younger for halloween, I was a white cat, then a black cat the next year, then I was a cheetah for 3 years after that lol. razz This year I'm going to be a bobbing whitch (aka Bob, off of veggy tales if you've seen it, but as a witch with a firefighters helmet on) lol, what are you gonna be? If you do dress up.
wow thats awesome I love hallowean in america they go hard out... when i was there i wanted to visit a costume shop.... on all the movies and TV shows i watch u guys look wicked for hallowean...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:36 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
wow thats awesome I love hallowean in america they go hard out... when i was there i wanted to visit a costume shop.... on all the movies and TV shows i watch u guys look wicked for hallowean...

Yeah? lol, I'm not American, so I wouldn't know. But my friends have sent me pics of their halloween last year, they looked intense razz xD  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:41 pm
ohh lol sorry my bad where u from? I only been trick or trickin t times and i went as a witch and my cat walked round with me lol so it was cool...  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff