Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Underworld rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Ignition

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 pm
twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 am
Quote:
I shrugged her. "Well shall we go exploring" but what was there to explore he thought looking around the strange place.

he has a point there but i dont want to be in a boring place. "hmmmm, this place is huge, there ought to be an amusment park or whatever.... maybe this ticket is our way in"  

oOFuniPuniOo

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:55 pm
why,hello welcome to hell anyone care for a drink,and topgrace please give the lion your name its not polite to run away from him.he will give you a ticket and you might win the raffle.and before you ask no im not the devil im just a coworker. i love this job,please come in theres airconditoning,we have done alot of work around here to make hell a more (can't say more peaceful the boss will get mad.)lively place. first of all lets get you some jobs!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:20 am
ayashi32692
Quote:
I shrugged her. "Well shall we go exploring" but what was there to explore he thought looking around the strange place.

he has a point there but i dont want to be in a boring place. "hmmmm, this place is huge, there ought to be an amusment park or whatever.... maybe this ticket is our way in"
I nodded as I got up and dusted off my suit and looked at the coworker "Ah excuse me sir but we already did that but I wouldn't mind a drink what it it?" He asked the man walking over to him.  

MidnathetwilightPrincess

6,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm
only four kind of drinks here.ice cold beer,coffee,water,and water from the river styx(which should not be drank from unless you want to lose your memory.)BUT STILL JOBS!!! it is very important you get a job here.your life will decide what your job is. i mysekf was very fortunate in getting this job. also i believe you won the raffle. here is your free car  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:59 am
Thanatoss brother jef-
only four kind of drinks here.ice cold beer,coffee,water,and water from the river styx(which should not be drank from unless you want to lose your memory.)BUT STILL JOBS!!! it is very important you get a job here.your life will decide what your job is. i mysekf was very fortunate in getting this job. also i believe you won the raffle. here is your free car

eek " j-j-j-JOBS!!!!????? NOWAY!!!! " i never worked in my entire 16 yrs of my life not even lifting my own blanket... i was a pampered princess, the only daughter of the most riches man in the world.. "uhmmm, could i hire a maid or helper or something??? i'll pay them big time, and could i get a juice??? if there is any"
the JOB word nearly fainted me  

oOFuniPuniOo

MrSkelli rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm
question hmm,lets see you don't have any money because money doesn't come with youwhen you die,and we ran out of juice three years ago rolleyes and oh yeah! YOUR IN HELL!!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim twisted !!!!!!! twisted !!!!!!!! twisted !!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted !!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 am
"NOOOO' oh wait i have CREDIT CARD HERE SOMEWHERE could i pay you with credit card to be my helper???" i dont and i mean DONT want to work!!!! i hate hell  

oOFuniPuniOo

MidnathetwilightPrincess

6,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 am
I blinked. "That sucks then why do we need to get jobs" I looked around and frowned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 am
"yeah!!! whar hickery dickory says... this will be BORING"
if this will happen i should start looking for an escape route  

oOFuniPuniOo

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 pm
1. this is hell we don't make it seem good2.this is hell we don't have escape routes3.this is hell.4.hello, have you even been looking at the rest of the list this is hell! twisted twisted twisted rofl twisted twisted twisted rofl twisted twisted twisted rofl twisted twisted twisted ninja rofl rofl rofl twisted twisted twisted rofl rofl rofl twisted twisted twisted rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:28 am
Am strats crying like a lil girl "but i dont want to, could you be more nice??? nice and good are two different things" *snif snif*  

oOFuniPuniOo

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:48 pm
yes i can be nice but...............................theres no way im gonna let you skimp out on work i mean there is a reason your here  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:17 am
"i thought when someone dies they go to heaven hell or whatever to rest??" i asked inocently  

oOFuniPuniOo

MrSkelli

Dapper Gaian

3,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:41 am
well, lets see your in hell because you didn't go to heaven and you didn't go to heaven because you did bad things when you were alive and don't say that you were a good person because these kind of mess ups don't happen in heaven and hell. and to rest means your bodies dead  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff