Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫
Tell us your most hated artist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you hate most?
  country
  rap
  rock
  metal
  hannah montana
View Results

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:40 pm
i HATE mariah carey!!!!! i dont know what it is but i cant STAND her! her voice is SO annoying when she sings!

apologies to ppl who like her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 am
I dislike all those dumb little pop princesses, but since they don't write any of their own music or lyrics, I really don't consider them "artists".  

Toast Is Me

Wheezing Smoker

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:22 am
Well, I dislike country in general, though there are a few songs that I enjoy from that genre. But if we're talking straight artists; I hate Justin Timberlake and Evenesence. I know tons of people love them, but JT and Amy Lee, have horrible vocals that sound like someone just killed a cat.

As for Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, I don't hate her. I actually like her voice, even if her songs are way too bublegum princess for my tastes. I just think she's over publicized because people know they'll make money from all the little kids who like her, and their doting parents.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:43 am
Easily my two most hated "bands" are Fall Out Boy and Slipknot. If I hear either of the two, I will remove myself from wherever I am in a rather quick fashion. It takes a *lot* for me to dislike a band, and I absolutely loathe those two. Otherwise, I'm open to pretty much everything.  

Enarette

Solan Thetria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:19 pm
I don't really hate anything. =/ But if I had to choose it would be Hannah Montana. >_> I don't know why, she just doesn't appeal to me...
I'll listen to Country or Rap if there's nothing else to listen to but Hannah Montana is the most "hated" to me...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:23 pm
I hate Hannah Montana,Jonas Brothers,Rap,Hip Hop,Paramore,James Blunt,and Chris Brown.  

Coolonaz

Nagatoh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 pm
Mmm, lessee...
I really don't like most of the Disney stuff, although Hilary Duff's were a bit catchy... ._.
Uhh... I dislike the kind of rap that you can't understand what people are saying.. Music where there's ONLY screaming... I like a little, not alot...
Uhms... And Country...

I LOVE Olivia Lufkin, Angelspit, The Pillows, tATu and most techno-y things...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 am
This topic is rather immature. I don't see what the point is to brag about and also waste time on someone they dislike.  

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Kouyu Nakamura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 pm
Most hated artists? Oh that's easy.

1. Hannah Montana
2. Jonas Brothers
3. Cheetah Girls (in case you can't tell, I have younger sisters stare )
4. Ayumi Hamasaki
5. Vanessa Hudgens
6. Any High School Musical cast member

That about sums it up correctly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:12 pm
Fall Out Boy. Effing Fall Out Boy. *murders them*  

Comtesse Phedre

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RueNeko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 pm
Simple Plan.

And I am SO glad that the "artists" that Disney keeps spitting out aren't popular in Canada. :3 *cackle* So I am spared Hanna Montana/Jonas Brothers/etc. I kid you not, I have never heard a Jonas Brothers song, and I plan not to. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am
Miley Cyrus (or Jonas Brothers, neither can sing) most rappers, and screamo songs. I used to like them, but I got over it.

Also, self pity songs. Ex, "Welcome to my life" by Simple Plan.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

bellabritalia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 pm
The Jonas Brothers are Freaking Annoying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm
I hate hannah montana i mean i do have to admit i like like 2 soings she made under miley but she is such a brat...at the vmas shes like i dont care im just here to win scream  

Live_Laugh_Candy

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:57 pm
i know i have already posted here ,but i 4got to add Vanessa Hudgens!
i cant stand her she doesnt have any musical talent whatsoever and i just have no liking for her music....i dont HATE hate her,i dont even know her,i dont like the way she sings she sounds like one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks or somethin'.......

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff