Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:22 pm
As Demyx was practicing he realized that he was alone so he thought to him self As soon as I get through this concert tonight I am planing on leaving here and finding some of my friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:22 am
((lol..s'okay..))

Axel smiled down Roxas and gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm doing great! Business is booming back at the hotel but it isn't as much fun since I don't see you or Demyx often. I heard Demyx is working in Atlantica and thought maybe I'd send him an invite to play at the hotel." Axel said with a grin as he kissed Roxas's cheek.

"What bout you Roxy? Anything interesting happened?"  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:08 pm
User Image
Demyx missed his friends Axel and Roxas. He thought about them all the time. he wondered how Axel's hotel was going and was wondering how Roxas was doing with his job as a cop in Twilight Town "I hope nothing has happened to Axel or Roxas they are the only friends I have." He thought to himself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:21 pm
Roxas glowed as Axel's lips braced his face. He loved the way his heart fluttered when Axel acted like this.. especially since he had one again.

He wrapped his arms around Axel's neck, half-way hanging off of him. "Well, I took out a few of the usual brand of thugs a second ago.. but other than getting this scarf, nothing.." He rose off of Axel and held it out, sort of showing it off. He secretly wanted Axel to wear it, so it would smell like him, too.. heart He blushed at the thought. "Uh, anyway, that sounds neat. ^_^ And I'm sure Demyx would like to play at the hotel.." He glanced off, wondering what playing a guitar underwater would be like..

Sai'x stood above the bruised contestants a short while later. As he thought, not a single one could land a blow, even though all 16 had attacked at once.. ... Sad. "Alright then." He boomed, making the contestants jump a little. "You may pair up with an opponent. Should you defeat your opponent, you shall advance to the next round." He stared over the crowd. Some of them had potential. Others should've stayed home. "Select your opponents, and report back here tomorrow. ... Dismissed." He turned and began walking into the alleyway, noticing Axel and Roxas.

He lingered in the shadows, watching from afar. "Hm hm." He was almost jealous of the two..  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:17 am
Axel grinned. Grabbing the scarf, he wound it around both his and Roxas's neck.

"Care ta share?" He said with a grin as he pulled Roxas closer.

"I sent the invite to Dem about a week ago.. He should be getting the letter today or tomorrow." Axel said as he laced his fingers with Roxas's and they both walked towards a nearby cafe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 am
User Image
While Demyx was practicing his guitar some one knocked on his door. (I have a delivery for a Mr. Demyx.) Demyx quit playing for a second and swam to the door opened it and there was a merman there with a envelop in his hands he took it and told the merman thank you and shut the door. He went to the place where he was sitting and looked at the envelop and noticed that it was from Axel.
Dear Demyx;
Hey I just thought I would send you an invitation to come play at my hotel here one day. Roxas and I are doing great the hotel business is doing great and Roxas is doing great as the cop in town. Well I have to go please come and play for us at the hotel it would be wonderful. Hope to see you soon.
Axel.

After Demyx got through reading the letter he started on a return letter to Axel.
User Image

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:58 pm
Roxas smiled, leaning his head on Axel.. he blushed, watching Axel's face as they walked.

"So, what do you want to do?" ^_^ He smiled, still staring. He wondered if it was safe to leave patrol yet.. ... it should be okay. He'd hear a scream for help or something.. His stomach growled. He stared down at it, not realizing how hungry he even was.. "Oh, have you heard about "The neck?" He stared into the distance, still walking. "Apparently he mugs people, but the only part that isn't covered is ... well.. yeah."

Sai'x trailed after Axel and Roxas, continuing to watch them. Demyx was coming? Interesting.. he'd been waiting for someone to partner up with, causing a little mischief around town to give Roxas something to do. He even planned to face Roxas soon.. with the four together, they could have a decent two-on-two..

But then, "Roxas would only fight to protect people...'' he thought to himself. "... Hm hm. Then this should work well.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 am
"Let's go the cafe... And get something to eat while you there." Axel said when heard Roxas stomach growl.

"The neck huh? How many people had he mugged? Any leads?" Axel asked as they entered a small cafe.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:25 am
"Not any good ones.." Roxas said, sitting down. "It's like he can steal the memories of the people he's robbed.." He ordered a small coffee, sipping on it. "Anyone interesting check into the hotel recently?"

The pair he was stalking had entered a small cafe. Sai'x had decided it was time to set his plan into motion. First, he'd check the hotel.. taking someone that everyone would obviously notice was missing.. perhaps a small child.. or a much larger celebrity of some sort. "Then everyone could enjoy the spectacle.." Since he'd regained his heart, he hadn't been able to call his Lunar Mace to his hand.. of course, even before he'd regained it, he had to be excited about a battle. Perhaps Roxas was the little push he needed...

Yes... and then, the moment he regained his Lunar Mace, he would be able to fulfill his ultimate plan.. a small smile creeped over his face as he began to leave the entranceway to the cafe. He could barely wait..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:50 pm
After the concert Demyx got a some congratulations. He went and ate some of the food that was sat out in his favor then he went to his room and thought about him seeing Axel and Roxas again and playing in the hotel "Man I hope they got my letter. I miss them a lot. I am glad they are doing okay" Demyx started to pack his stuff up to get ready to leave when he heard a knock at his door so he swam to the door and discovered Arial there "Is there something you want princess?"Demyx asked. Arial went in and noticed that he was packing then asked him why he was packing and he replied "Well I miss my friends and I was invited to play at my best friends hotel so I am going to see them." Arial said oh okay and left the room.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:46 am
Just as he was about to reply, Axel's phone rang. Taking out the device, he flipped it open and began to speak.

"Are you serious?! That's great! Prepare the Presidential Suite for him. I'll be back a little later today. Bye!" and with that, he flipped the phone shut and turned back to Roxas.

"Roxy! Demyx is coming over! He'll be here in 2 days at the most." Axel said as he smiled at Roxas before drinking his latte. Something in the corner of his eyes caught his attention though.

"Hey Roxy.. That guy who just left... Didn't he look kindda familiar?" Axel questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:17 pm
Demyx was coming.. this was great! Alas, Axel's voice brought Roxas back to reality. "Oh, I wasn't paying any attention.. and I can hardly wait for Demyx to get here. ^_^" He finished off his coffee and smiled a little. "How long has it been? I wonder if he still plays the guitar.." Of course, he probably did. This was Demyx. He was probably coming for a concert. "Two days... what should we do once he gets here?" He started fiddling with a pack of sugar. Something didn't seem right all of a sudden..

Sai'x stopped by the hotel, and started watching through the window of the store across the street. He walked around, pretending to peruse, as he watched a small family enter. A girl and her mother. Perfect. "Now to wait for the little birds to leave their nest.."  

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:52 pm
((sorry it took so long to get back, REEEEEELLLLLYYYYY bussy this week sweatdrop redface ))

Meanwhile, Xigbar was listing in on Pinky and Brain, wondering what they where doing in the munitions room. " A Brain?" said Pinky, "Tell me, what are we doing up so late again?" Brain shied. "will your stupidity avery cease to amaze me?" Xigbar had to try hard not to sinker and this statement, in fear of giving away himself. "Look, Pinky." said Brain. "We are trying to take as much of these Powder Kegs so that we can set a trap at the Lords house. There, we can threaten the Captain with Blackmail so that he doesn't give us the ship." "But." said Pinky. "How do we convince the solders that it was him and not us that blew up the the big house?" Brain rolled his eyes. " Thats where the evidence comes in, you idiot. We set up the evidence so that it looks like HE did it and not US." "oh" said Pinky. Well. Thought Xigbar. I think that is enough to get these to loucked up in the brig for a few months. Xigbar then stepped though the door and aimed his hand cannon at the two. "Hay kids." Said Xigbar. "What do you think your doing, it's past your bead time.".....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 pm
After Demyx got through packing his stuff he went and told King Triton that he was leaving and that he will be back again to play some more then when to his little telaport that sends him to his ship. When he got on his ship he got his ship started up and every thing then he went on his 2 day trip to twilight town back to where Axel and Roxas were. He was so excited to be going home and excited to see his friends again.  

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 pm
Roxas suddenly stood up. He knew something was wrong. "I'll have to take a rain check.. somethings up." He turned and ran out of the cafe.

He followed the ominous feeling straight to the sandlot. Everyone was lying around, wounded. And there, in the center of the arena, stood a strange looking guy in a fencer's helm, with black cloth around the back of his head. The black cloth attached to a robe. It was almost similar to the one he used to wear, when..

A voice, almost a whisper, came out from under the mask. "Are you Roxas?" ... He stood there, unable to reply. "You have something I need.." His head bobbed slightly, as if he were struggling to speak. Only revealing.. his neck. For some reason, Roxas had been unable to summon his keyblades since he woke up in Twilight town.. even then, he had to be enraged. "Where's your precious Axel? I thought you two were in love." ... He was pushing all the right buttons. "What do you care?!" He fiercely replied, drawing his struggle club.

"So you are Roxas.." He flicked out a small, guardless, katana. He took a great leap, flipping like a trapeze artist, seeming to fly through the air.. landing. The razor sharp blade at Roxas' throat. "May I have your heart..?" ... "Never!!" he replied, with a violent swing straight at the neck's neck.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff