Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Harry Potter HBP delayed release Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Eh... that's all too bad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:11 pm
I'm told it's because of the release of the Twilight movie.
Stupid Twilight. I hate it.  

Jimmy_Squarefoot

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:13 pm
kool ken
I'm only disappointed, but not mad. I'll see it eventually.

If they figure they'll make more in the summer, I can't blame them.
What you do if you could make a butt-load more by just delaying something for a few months.

A few months?! They've delayed a movie that I've been waiting for since July 2007 for EIGHT months more then I expected! That means two whole years without any new Harry Potter stuff. Lord..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:31 pm
Not really. The series was doomed from the start.  

knightofthe21stcentury

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:36 pm
I'm a bit mad about it, but I suppose I'll get over it.
I don't really like Harry Potter, but after reading book 1-3 I knew I couldn't just throw the series away so finished it. Once I start a series I have to finish it, which of course I went and watched the movies. I'm disappointed how the movies fail for details, but they aren't as drawn out and boring as the books. So, I'd have to say it's a toss up between the two on which one I like better; Books or Movies for Harry Potter. They both have their pro's and con's.
It's probably because Twilight is going to theaters that they moved it. That series I could not finish even though I started it, which is very rare for me. I couldn't stand it. They shouldn't move a movie of a series that has been a huge title for the last who knows how long for something as recent as Twilight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Midnight Phase
I'm a bit mad about it, but I suppose I'll get over it.
I don't really like Harry Potter, but after reading book 1-3 I knew I couldn't just throw the series away so finished it. Once I start a series I have to finish it, which of course I went and watched the movies. I'm disappointed how the movies fail for details, but they aren't as drawn out and boring as the books. So, I'd have to say it's a toss up between the two on which one I like better; Books or Movies for Harry Potter. They both have their pro's and con's.
It's probably because Twilight is going to theaters that they moved it. That series I could not finish even though I started it, which is very rare for me. I couldn't stand it. They shouldn't move a movie of a series that has been a huge title for the last who knows how long for something as recent as Twilight.

yeah i think it is becos of that show ive never herd of "twilight" lol but i agree with u book were abit tooo long and boring sometimes and movie missing alittle to much detail!!! But I like them both anyway puttin those things aside.
OHHH hurry up July  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

matchrane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:15 pm
this is horrible. they shouldn't be alowwed to move it back. ever sence i finished the books the movies are the only relativly new HP stuff i get  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:23 pm
yeah its goonnna be really sad when the movies are over with what new harry potter stuff can we do then !!!!!!! arrgggghhh I dont think ill know what to do wih my self  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 pm
WHAT?! NOOOOO!!
HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 pm
That is bullcrap. I don't even want to see Twilight.  

B3low Zer0z Bassist

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 am
My mother was PISSED.

We were at her favorite bar. And she never knew yet. And I told her as I drank my soda.

She was about to cry. She then grabbed her alcoholic drink and began chugging it down and ordering a new one.

She hated the fact they moved it because we always went to go see it in November as a late birthday present for my mom.

Our next door neighbor, another huge Potter fan, was not happy either.

I even had plans to go see it on opening night with my refund check from my college. ):<  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff