Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cashmere21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm
just started my sophmore year at university of toledo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 pm
Just got my Bachelor's in Biological Sciences... almost went to med school, decided 6 more years was not worth it.  

sdakjghaskldfg

Lady Antu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 pm
I'm going to get my BA is Anthropology next semester. Now to decide if I want to go for my Masters... and put off adult life for a little longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 pm
I am in College. I am a senior, but I have something like 2 years to go gonk .  

saphire023

no ordinary zippo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:09 pm
I'm currently in my... something semester. I've been in school for a long time. I have an AAS in General Business. And now I'm 2 semesters away from my AAS in Justice Studies. After that I'll go on to my Bachlors. I just have to say that I LOVE SCHOOL! Maybe its because I'm older.. but I am a nerd.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:12 pm
Mistress Sora
i'm still going to college. but to be truthful, i really don't think college is for me. I'm only taking one - two classes a year. i feel like i'm being pushed in to this. my brother an sister have not gone to college...ok well my sister did but that was only one year. an now my mom an dad are like pushing me to do this. i really don't think college is for me. -sighs-

Don't give up. I do know how you feel. My father pushed me to go as well. Mainly because he was never able to go himself. But I can say that I'm glad I did it (and still go). So, try and hang in there!  

no ordinary zippo

no ordinary zippo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:15 pm
keiyani
I'm a sophomore working on my bachelor's in Forensic Science.

Awesome.. are you specializing in a particular area?

My ultimate goal is Forensic Entomology.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 pm
I am studying at a Junior College until I can transfer to the University of North Texas.

Right now I am working towards my Associates Degree in Art with an Emphasis in Art.

At the current time I am still undecided what my "emphasis" is going to be. For the longest time it looked like I was going to be a ceramic babe. However, my heart belongs to Sculptor. I paint too but again I am not sure.

Nitta Sayurie

Romantic Shapeshifter

1,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Evylyn Rose

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 pm
I actually just finished applying and getting all the financial stuff together last minute to start college late September. Good ol' University of Phoenix. Let's you pick up whenever. XD But seriously, though, being completely on my own, their program is the best letting me work full time and only having a four hour class at night once a week and still be considered a full time student (which let's me get my full GI Bill benefits). Under different circumstances it may not have been my first choice, but it's definitely the best for me right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 pm
I'm a college Geezer... I'm an actual Senior this year (and could not be more stressed/happy at the same time) at Berea College in Kentucky...<3  

Master Lucifel

Aged Codger

Patron with a Mission

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 pm
I am in my final year of college at the age of 21, and will have my BA in psychology and sociology pretty soon.

Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 am
College here! Whoot!

Criminal Justice major, Anthropology minor... and concentration is forensics.

.............though now as a junior I am having doubts.

Not the best thing to do when you are so close to leaving..  

Filia slayer

Lintra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 am
I left school and returned.
I'm almost done with my BA, with minors in English and Psychology.
I am considering going 1 extra semester to get a second degree that compliments my current one. I think it'll be 5 classes, but still not sure about it. I will know after this semester.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:11 am
8D Laaaaaaast semester. Finally. Once graduated, making my total in college at 5 and 1/2 years. crying I'll be so glad to be done, I swear.

Computer Science major. XD (though now I'm thinking I'd be happier as an english major)  

FalCatrecon

ChibiKachi

Clever Gaian

16,640 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:46 am
I'm an undergraduate Senior at a University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH or UAHuntsville depending on who you ask) doing a duo-major of Biology/Psychology. I hope to either go into Forsenics or Criminal Profiling - after graduate school of course.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff