A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Advice Forum
Someone help me...I'm lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever done something in your life you wish you could take back?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 56 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Maybe
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 68

Etoile de la Mer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Did you read the vast majority opinion to NOT go to Germany? You might want to think carefully why people gave you that advice. Having lived overseas and watched a friend's marriage self destruct (for the same reason yours is) I can easily say your visit is not going to end well.You are setting yourself up for a complete disaster by going. But if you insist on doing this buy open ended return tickets for your flight back, don't give up your appartment/house/whatever. You are going to need them when this blows up in your face. [I do hope this doesn't, but reality is on the side of it turning into something like the Hindenburg.]

Here's the brutal truth.

You, by forgiving him, are rewarding him for his bad behavior.

Why should he change when he can screw around with any ho the wants then still have you sitting at home like a good little wife? And maybe pop out a few kids in the bargin?

There is no reason for him to change. None. He will continue to cheat and you will probably end up with a few nice STDs in the bargin. You might want to start testing yourself regularly for AIDs the second you have any form of sex with him.

For the advice to hang in there and get counseling, that would only work if he was willing to get counseling as well and be dedicated to it. This would involve him being truthful and giving up the girl toys he's been f*cking.

Again, why should he do that?

Because he loves you?

Do you call what he is doing an expression of love and respect?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 pm
Caither
Yeah, you're right. That part was EEEVIL.

(heehee)

User Image

!!busted!!  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items