Revy-2-Hands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:09 pm
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak

You ever dig up a Geoduck?

You talking about petrified clumps of sand that sometimes have shells in them?
No i'm talking about the real thing xD
We used to find them when we went clamming on Vashon Island

Well, I've never heard the term Geoduck, so can you explain that to me. I know I've picked up lightning scared sand with shells in them. *tilts head* And coal from a boat at the bottom the sea near the Copalis Beach coast. It's in the history books, but I can't remember exactly what when and where. O_O

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck
this is what i was talking about

Ah, in essence, razor clams? No. I have yet to try. I've gone crabbing though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak

You ever dig up a Geoduck?

You talking about petrified clumps of sand that sometimes have shells in them?

Well, I've never heard the term Geoduck, so can you explain that to me. I know I've picked up lightning scared sand with shells in them. *tilts head* And coal from a boat at the bottom the sea near the Copalis Beach coast. It's in the history books, but I can't remember exactly what when and where. O_O

Ah, in essence, razor clams? No. I have yet to try. I've gone crabbing though. ^_^
Not really Razor clams they taste different and are much much bigger
i love going crabbing it's so chill!  

MHHornfreak

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Revy-2-Hands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak

LOL I always went up to Anacortes to do it. And I'd get s**t tons of Dungeness and Rock crabs!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak
Revy-2-Hands
MHHornfreak

LOL I always went up to Anacortes to do it. And I'd get s**t tons of Dungeness and Rock crabs!
If we're lazy we go to Des Moines otherwise we make the drive to West Port ^_^  

MHHornfreak

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Revy-2-Hands

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 am
Good old West Port. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:39 pm
Am south of Seattle ~ about 2 hours ~ closer to Oly... which no longer makes beer... then again, Rainier is gone too... misses the motorbike commercial going up the mountain...

Raaaaiiiinnnnneeeerrrrr Beeerrrrrrrr.... lol  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Diva_Green

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:40 pm
I was born downtown Seattle. I live in Eugene, Oregon now. Lived in the Kent Renton Auburn area for about 10 years. Still have lots of family and friends there. Actually I'm up there at least once a month

heart Much Love heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:05 am
I'm getting into the Army!!! I passed the test with a higher score than the area average. XD I can pick any job I want in the Army that females can partake in.  

Revy-2-Hands

MHHornfreak

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 pm
Revy-2-Hands
I'm getting into the Army!!! I passed the test with a higher score than the area average. XD I can pick any job I want in the Army that females can partake in.
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:10 pm
Hi, from the other side of the state. I've lived in Seattle before and enjoyed it.  

Sinequan_150mg

Revy-2-Hands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:59 am
Lil Brat
Am south of Seattle ~ about 2 hours ~ closer to Oly... which no longer makes beer... then again, Rainier is gone too... misses the motorbike commercial going up the mountain...

Raaaaiiiinnnnneeeerrrrr Beeerrrrrrrr.... lol

That's okay. I'm moving to Ocean Shores. As relaxing as it is, it's not as busy and near Seattle enough for me to see friends. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm
More WA threads - bumps back to front page. wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Creator Nan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 am
I live in Everett. I used to commute back and forth to Seattle every day for work before I decided to go back to school. Still go down there to go to the museums and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:46 am
Justin-Prince
'Sup old people... I'm new to the Geezer Guild and am wondering if there are any Seattle-lites active?

You mean that there are actually Gaians here from The Center of the Civilized World, nyao? I'm surprised! I thought I was the only one here!

I call myself a Seattle native, but I actually live in Tacoma, home of the infamous Asarco Smelters which once produced the Aroma of Tacoma! xp (Which is probably also why I have practically no sense of smell, nyao!)  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

TequilaRose

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 am
Any one from Auburn?

I'm from Auburn, (WA) but now I am unhappily stuck in Michigan... been here 5 years but come to visit home every year. My sister just moved close to Everett. Add me.. I need friends from Seattle to keep me from getting too home sick. I miss it sooooo much! My friends, The food, The hospitality, The MOUNTAINS!!! gonk Michigan is so flat... boo  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff