Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Your thoughts on Resident Evil 1,2,+3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanzq

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:42 am
I've only seen the first one, and I didn't like it enough to see the rest  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:00 pm
It was okay,, but not that good for the start I didnt like how they played out the movie the game seems so much better  

XxYaya-chanxX

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:17 pm
The game ohhhh man I bearly got into it didnt like the controls but my mate loved it wwuldnt budge off the freckin thing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm
i dunno about all the movies. I am a huge fan of the games and I really didn't like how the storyline was shifted and characters taken and put in parts that they wouldn't exactly play. I'm only looking forward to the CG movie and if a 4th one came out I probably won't go see it. The 3rd one ended a little too funky.  

Bartimaeus13

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 pm
devilsmokinangel
The game ohhhh man I bearly got into it didnt like the controls but my mate loved it wwuldnt budge off the freckin thing

Omg the games the gaaaaames! gonk They scared the living daylights out of me. I found them scarier then the actual movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm
hahaz...but i nv played the game before so i wounldn't know for sure...but i have seen my bro play it n i have to admit the movie is not up to standard with it  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 am
crimsonsky91
hahaz...but i nv played the game before so i wounldn't know for sure...but i have seen my bro play it n i have to admit the movie is not up to standard with it

wow im havin complete dee juvu how eva ya spell it im sure im seen that excact post b4..... Ya cant expect the game and movie to be excatly the same anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:28 am
hmm... dont know i didn really read the other post xd lolx
but that true abt the movie not anble to exactly like the game however, i feel at least to try to make it to the standard as the same as the game...  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 pm
I thought the games and the moves were slighty the same... which was just enuff!!! anymore and it wuldve been boring..... well i dont really kno the story of them game and i dont care I LIKED THE MOVIES  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:00 am
hahaz icic....well, at least try to make a better 4th than the 3rd movie!!!! it was way tooo open n no watsoever connections with the previous movie!!! as i said before, wat happened to valentine n the little girl, i think its angela???  

crimsonsky91

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:04 am
crimsonsky91
hahaz icic....well, at least try to make a better 4th than the 3rd movie!!!! it was way tooo open n no watsoever connections with the previous movie!!! as i said before, wat happened to valentine n the little girl, i think its angela???

HAHAH my thoughts excatly!!! and the black guy the criminal dude ya kno from the 2nd one where was he????

I do think they mentioned Val;entine in the 3rd though said sumthing like she was dead or sumthing!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:32 am
sankapoo
devilsmokinangel

Omg the games the gaaaaames! gonk They scared the living daylights out of me. I found them scarier then the actual movie.

Yeah it was! I'm still have nightmares about that doggone game and I haven't played it in years! I loved Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock. That will always be the best one to me.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 am
to be honest i wuldnt refer to these movies as horrors there more action  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 am
The movie so wasn't horror. I think more of a comedy since I spent so much time laughing at it.

The games were frickin scary though.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:45 am
My friend use to play it all the time and i mean all the time and she loved it she said the 1st movie was gay compared to the games.. But I still liked them lol  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff