Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Queen Of The Damned (contains spoiler info) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Of the Damned
  Rocked
  It Was Good....ok
  Sucked :(
  Havent Seen It
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:01 pm
love_of_metal
devilsmokinangel
LOl ohhh I hated tom cruise As Lestat he looked gross and he wouldnt die lol

ohh i know! he really isnt what everyone thinks he is. and hes really not that hot. especially not as a vampire. but the roses in the bathtub (i guess) was like totally romantic! i loved it! heart heart heart
yeah tru trippy i was gonna post that pic as the first pic up top!!!!! I loved that scene too it was great while great music was playin..... lol and the thing u said bout tom cruise hahaha i agree i reckon hes a short little ugly kinda guy lol I vanilla put me off  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:55 pm
devilsmokinangel
love_of_metal
devilsmokinangel

ohh i know! he really isnt what everyone thinks he is. and hes really not that hot. especially not as a vampire. but the roses in the bathtub (i guess) was like totally romantic! i loved it! heart heart heart
yeah tru trippy i was gonna post that pic as the first pic up top!!!!! I loved that scene too it was great while great music was playin..... lol and the thing u said bout tom cruise hahaha i agree i reckon hes a short little ugly kinda guy lol I vanilla put me off

i love every song on that soundtrack. it is really great. i love what jonathan davis did. he is a really good producer. his music is amazing. i think the most influincial song is slept so long. heart  

love_of_metal

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 pm
devilsmokinangel
love_of_metal
devilsmokinangel

Yeah, he is a lil ugly thing, but Iono. He just played a really great jerk and Lestat seemed like such a jerk to me, though I do love him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:38 pm
lol poor tom I think war of the worlds put me off him too  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:13 am
devilsmokinangel

I think the role suit him quite nicely, that of an absent father, jerk, and confused lil man with no clue as to what the hell he's doing. Fit him perfectly, me tinks. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:13 am
The movie was awesome if you've seen it once and heard the songs from it once. After that, it gets boring fast.  

Lustful Mistress Panda

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:55 pm
Anise Puppet Master
The movie was awesome if you've seen it once and heard the songs from it once. After that, it gets boring fast.
I dissagree I can watch it over and over and i still love the songs and love everything else about it biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm
devilsmokinangel
Anise Puppet Master
I dissagree I can watch it over and over and i still love the songs and love everything else about it biggrin

i totally agree with devil it is great! the music is to die for, or just give away ur soul. burning_eyes  

love_of_metal

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:27 pm
love_of_metal
devilsmokinangel
Anise Puppet Master

i totally agree with devil it is great! the music is to die for, or just give away ur soul. burning_eyes

Some people love those songs and some don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

I think the role suit him quite nicely, that of an absent father, jerk, and confused lil man with no clue as to what the hell he's doing. Fit him perfectly, me tinks. lol
ha yeah tru they shuldve called his character "Tom" and plus the movie sucked a**  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:13 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

ha yeah tru they shuldve called his character "Tom" and plus the movie sucked a**

I actually liked it. I mean, the way the people were taken out was kinda nifty. Especially when he got covered in dust. That s**t was funny as hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:56 pm
the older one was far better i thought. the new one was just drawn out and boring for me  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 pm
I haven't seen the original, but that alone really made this one suck. I hate that the film industry is so frickin unoriginal.

Stop remaking the classics! They're classics cause they kicked a** then and still do. You can't improve on a perfect thing. It's pointless to try.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 pm
lol yeah but sometimes those new movies can be good... just depends really. like i want them to remake wizard of oz and maybe even the neverending storys just for the new effects though...  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm
I'm scared that they'd overkill with the special effects.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff