Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
Thoughts on This GUILD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great Guild
  True
  False
View Results

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 am
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Iono, if I wanted to I guess I'd go by the date I got the guild invite and since I don't get many PMs, mine should still be there.
wow i delete mine pretty much as soon as i get them... cos i get a few from sellin in market and stuff ... grrr and random ppl tryin to same me lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 pm
lol I have like 3 pages of pms, some going back to like february of this year.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Over a year, that much I can tell you.

Wow, awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:42 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Iono, if I wanted to I guess I'd go by the date I got the guild invite and since I don't get many PMs, mine should still be there.
wow i delete mine pretty much as soon as i get them... cos i get a few from sellin in market and stuff ... grrr and random ppl tryin to same me lol

Yeah same, as soon as I get one and read it it's like DELETE  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 pm
But wot I really hate is when you get pm's from "noobs" and they're like GIVE ME GOLD OR I'LL HACK YOU and you're like sure... DELETE or you made a friend will someone like forever ago and then you get a little rich then they finally pm you back and say, hey how's it going haven't talked for a while or something like that and then at the end they'll be like you have a lot of gold... i want a lot of things... donate? Or something stupid like that -___- I hate that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. Or when people send you PMs trying to buy your stuff from the MP way lower than what you listed. That drives me crazy. I have it set for the price it's selling for for good reason.

The hacking PMs are funny as hell cause sometimes they try so hard to make the stuff look legit.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm
I know lol razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:49 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. Or when people send you PMs trying to buy your stuff from the MP way lower than what you listed. That drives me crazy. I have it set for the price it's selling for for good reason.

The hacking PMs are funny as hell cause sometimes they try so hard to make the stuff look legit.
yeah hell yeah... and another thing i hate is this NOOB word??? ppl are really mean becos ppl are new??? wtf everyone had to start out sumwhere!!!!!

but yeah the hackin PMs are funny.... ppl must b silly as BEEP...cos they give out the their Pass and usernames all the freckin time (trying to score sum gold) not knowing its a scam..... oh well thats what ppl get for being greedy  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:51 pm
I don't really use "noob" as a 'new player' word. I know it means that but I use noob as in more for the noobs that cyber and then break up because the other one doesn't have enough gold or something or the ones that hack. Or the ones that CONSTANTLY ask you for gold. I made a forum about "noobs" because some of them were constantly eating me for gold so I took pics of them with my camera and put them on this one forum (but no, they don't contain the names.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:06 pm
yeah i understand aye i have a few ppl askin me a bit  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm
Yeah, so that's who I do call noobs, but like I don't call a new player a noob, unless they're one of the above people that I mentioned with their personalities like that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm
yeah im happy just top chat too ppl but as soon as they start askin or more then less beg im like ok GOOD BYE ... lol but sumtimes i donate stuff i like being nice......
also i find alot of ppl have a few accounts i mean ive bumber into about 3cupcake chicks!!!! with simular names but a lil dif and each girl always walks around sayin its my birthday today can u give me a gift!!! She does well too Sifty a** lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:30 pm
Lmfao, I hate it when people do that and they have like a thousand accounts. And then they fake it's their birthday then they go cry when you tell them to get lost. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:34 pm
yeah i mean ive made it on my own all the way on gaia.... but then theres are sum ppl who just give stuff to ya lol..... i went in a rally yesterday and sum guy was chatting to me and he asked me if i wanted his wings off his car!!!!! there like 5k..... i was like why wuld u do that?? and he said well i just feel like it and it wuldnt b the end of the world if i gave them away...... so he gave them to me surprised Nice guy smile  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm
devilsmokinangel
yeah i mean ive made it on my own all the way on gaia.... but then theres are sum ppl who just give stuff to ya lol..... i went in a rally yesterday and sum guy was chatting to me and he asked me if i wanted his wings off his car!!!!! there like 5k..... i was like why wuld u do that?? and he said well i just feel like it and it wuldnt b the end of the world if i gave them away...... so he gave them to me surprised Nice guy smile

Omg that's nice biggrin that's sort of like this contest, they're giving away their stuff to people who post a lot! lol razz one time my friend was at a rally and some guy randomly came and asked her if she wanted 50k, meanwhile a thousand noobs surrounded them as he asked that lol.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff