Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Arena Threads and Gaia Items
Update: now going to work toward other things that I want Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Body Dye items?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Shiny!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:39 pm
blubombay
if you want ill just give them to you i dnt use them at all
That would be awsome cause then I would only need 33more inks as you can see from the front page !  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Mrs_Black_Bear
blubombay
hey i have 10 black ink if you want them we can trade shoot if you want all my ink you can just let me know
What would you like in trade for them? Gold or some item? Let me know and I will make a trade!

Lir - I still need black inks, but not the white I got my one bottle of white that I need.

Thank you

k, will keep eye out for more black ink. Will set up Trade for the 1 bottle I have.  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm
Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden
Mrs_Black_Bear
blubombay
hey i have 10 black ink if you want them we can trade shoot if you want all my ink you can just let me know
What would you like in trade for them? Gold or some item? Let me know and I will make a trade!

Lir - I still need black inks, but not the white I got my one bottle of white that I need.

Thank you

k, will keep eye out for more black ink. Will set up Trade for the 1 bottle I have.
Thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:52 pm
Mrs_Black_Bear
Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden
Mrs_Black_Bear
blubombay

Thank you

Thank you

Just glad to help a fellow Geezer! biggrin  

Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:09 am
Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden
Mrs_Black_Bear
Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden
Mrs_Black_Bear
blubombay

Thank you

Thank you

Just glad to help a fellow Geezer! biggrin
Thankies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:40 am
Hey, sweety, I've gotten 2 more black ink for you thru the daily chance... I put them up on trade  

MotherMoo

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:44 am
Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:09 am
I only have two, but they are on the way to you. (no need to trade anything back).  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 am
September Wolf
I only have two, but they are on the way to you. (no need to trade anything back).
thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:25 am
I just bought 20 blk inks off the market place for 6k, I now need 8 more inks to complete my ink quest Yay..

Then I will work on getting my gold up to buy the body dye

Edit: I just got my last 8 inks donated, thanks for all your help, I will now working on getting the 19k more gold I need to actually buy my body dye as well as work towared the enchanted book!  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:33 am
corection I need 15967G to be able to buy my body dye now

and 57,300g for Gen 1 Enchanted book  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:41 pm

If it’s worth any help if you grab a later gen Enchanted book you will get the pose sooner or later AND it’ll be much cheaper to get as well. I though the body dye was 20,000 if you got the ink and went to Skin Tyte?

Good luck with your quest , it’s always a good feeling when you get your dream avatar.

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:52 pm
Zealand_Aquarius

If it’s worth any help if you grab a later gen Enchanted book you will get the pose sooner or later AND it’ll be much cheaper to get as well. I though the body dye was 20,000 if you got the ink and went to Skin Tyte?

Good luck with your quest , it’s always a good feeling when you get your dream avatar.
Yes it is 20k to get they dye, the requirement I have down is what I don't have already from posting and hanging out on gaia,

Actually I was originally going for a later gen but for some reason they are more expensive than the 1st gen eek  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm
er sorry I screwed up when I made one of the quest bars haha  

Mrs_Black_Bear

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 am
Mrs_Black_Bear
Yes it is 20k to get they dye, the requirement I have down is what I don't have already from posting and hanging out on gaia,

Actually I was originally going for a later gen but for some reason they are more expensive than the 1st gen eek

Umm sorry I mis- read how much you where questing for the body dye, my fault for mis- reading there. As for the Enchanted book that is very strange indeed normal they change price depending on the poses you can get for what generation but this has thrown me for a loop.

Good luck with your quest.

Arena Threads and Gaia Items

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces