Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
|||||RATE THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU ||||||| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schutzhund

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:08 am
Miss Splatter, if we go to that line. biggrin
Leviatan items have been a bit troublematic, but damn those do look nice with water and anniversary sash.

8/10  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:35 pm
the body itself is put together really well, but the snow background doesn't fit in at all...

6/10

(I'm sorry Kazuma; I didn't mean to cause you permanent damage. It's totally worth the patch, though. 3nodding )  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:54 pm
A bit off-topic but I just finished a sprite and wanted to share it with you. I've made only two of these, and use them in my rando-sig. =P

User Image...It's my avatar as a Trainer. I'll show the other too...User Image
I don't like the new one as much as my old one...it feels....flat. =/  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm
Okay, So...since my Alruna evolved to it's final level, I decided to put together the avi I made for the horns. I think this is the avi I made, but it was so many months ago. gonk

I originally had nothing in my hands, but I hate that so I added the gift of the gods (hades). I'm just disapointed that it's color scheme doesn't coincide with my own, the black isn't purple-ish and the freaking bottom tip has just a little gold. gonk  

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

XxMetal_UniversexX

Lonely Genius

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 am
Not a bad avi.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm
7/10 - Too simple for my tastes - though it goes well with your username.  

Soujii-sama

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm
XxMetal_UniversexX
Not a bad avi.

Would you mind terribly to restate that with more depth. Telling me it's good, while a polite gesture, is not going to give any advice. It is also a very vague thing to say; Getting a cookie is good, but so is finding 50 bucks on the street.
Perhaps someone else would care to rate me?
________________________________________________________________________________________

As for you souiji:
I really like the mech look. (It's a personal fave)
It's almost perfect to me except for two things. The feet seem too gray and I think that the light blue type of those boots might do better, but then again...it might make it too blue; too bad there aren't any better boots for this. The lunar scythe is just that tad bit off to connect the wings and it bothers me, but that's impossible to fix.
9/10  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:05 pm
I really like the body, with the armor and collar together. That mask has always looked a bit off to me, kind of off-center, but you've used it pretty well. Likewise with the scales. I think the Gift of the Gods actually fits pretty well; I didn't even notice the gold before you pointed it out.

7/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:44 pm
I remembered what I used now!
I also thought that the mask was...off...in a way, but nothing was working. Then the carols came around and made the avi better! I only remembered the mask, but this updated version was the one I wanted to use. blaugh

It's better with the face paint, no?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:50 pm
Yeah, I like the face paint!  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:39 pm
Raven, I like yours IT'S SHINY! Yes, I am one of THOSE people. Anyways, I like the blend of colors. I like the gold and blue green color....whatever it's called. They go good together anyways. The blue hair thing sticks out, claiming the spotlight.

I like the shininess. YAY SHINY! Heh heh, sorry. sweatdrop

I give it an......8/10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 pm
8/10 - I like it, though I'm not a fan of the weird colored skins. Nicely put together and not cluttered.  

Soujii-sama

Krell356

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:47 pm
8/10 on your's, though I think I miss the old whirling ball of colors look back from when I joined the guild. You should try that one again sometime.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Hm, I like the overall look, but I have a couple complaints. The purple stands out and clashes with the red, for one. I'd try a different staff, maybe the Gift of the Gods, like Kazuma's got. The torso also seems pretty bare in comparison with the rest, and I'd say try something on your head if you can find something that fits.

6/10  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:05 pm
( Raven's comment to my staff is now invalid since I changed >: D )

Not as bubbly as your last one Raven, but it isn't bad. It makes me think of a scantly clad female warrior being attacked by a necromancer.
Unfortunatly for you, those shoulder pauldrons are differently pixelated than the rest of the avi and stand out far too much for me. ( They always do D: )
I also do not like the Holy Gauntlet's amulet, it pulls too much attention into it's vortex of pure white. @_@

Your avi has room for improvement. Unfortunatly....I can't think of anything without changing your color scheme. ( mythrill armor would add little annoying gold =/ )

6/10  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces