26%
 26%  [ 61 ]
no
73%
 73%  [ 170 ]
Total Votes : 231

Tess A Tigre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 am
Child of the '60's here. Make Love, Not War. No one was a virgin back then. Mainly because birth control had just hit the market and was easy to get, there were no diseases that couldn't be controled by a Rx - the worse that could happen was crabs or syph, both easily taken care of.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:18 am
Still a virgin. Only met one man I would of been willing to give it away to, and the relationship ended before that happened. Now, waiting until I find the right one.  

SpiritChangling

Reggiehaha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:18 am
Really, I don't want to offend anyone at all, I kind of feel like I'm in a church group here, lol. I just mean so many of you are the complete opposite of me with this topic which is fine but it makes me lose hope that I will find someone who wants the same ideas of a sexual relationship as myself at all. where sex is "usually" a big part od the relationship because it holds feelings and a bond that you can't with most others. I am loyal and kind in all relationships I ever had and don't usually go for a fling or one night stand so I really try to find someone who wants to experience everything we can enjoy together sexually. Feeling alone again, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:40 am
Yes I am avirgin but the freaky thing is that i know wher when and how i'l lose my virginity. I know this because I am Clairvoiant, I have been living through each day twice, once when i saw it and the second when i live it. Two years ago i had seen days tha happend now and so i know who i will end up with and she is worth the horendously long wait. Oh one more thing, on 12-21-2012 ad roughly 7:15 pm, central time, kiss you a** good-bye.... Its the End of the World as we know it and I feel fine. Seriously...  

Lord Choronosos

Battousai-nii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:45 am
I'm 24 and still a virgin. I'm happy to see that there are so many others who are also waiting or waited until marriage.

Reggiehaha: The fact that you feel like you are in a "church group" is just a damning evidence of our culture. Virginity has been valued in every culture and in every age except this one, including in most of the pre-Christian pagan cultures of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:30 am
Cactiofdoomwoe
Nope... lost it when I was 12 to the babysitters friend...

Buyaaaahhh and the sitter was older. I hope she knew what she was doing. BTW, why don't you throw a pic up of yourself. You must be a handsome devil if the babysitter stole it. *winking*

I lost mine at 16. Yeah I was ready  

Mystic12

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mikiba

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:10 pm
Nope. I was 19. Honestly, whether you wait or not is up to you. Sex is a part of a relationship, but only if you make it that way. It doesn't have to define it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm
If I'm still a virgin after getting a divorce... then I guess we all know why he left me... lol...  

ShengYing

ExWhyZee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 am
i lost mine at 14 to my now husband,he was my first but not my last,we broke up alot lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:02 am
i lost mine at 15 and since had many many men......now happy in a good healthy relationship for 2 years with Evil_Inside2005 here on gaia ^__^ we are planning to live together soon^^ heart  

Satanic_Darkness

xcedra

Married Wife

3,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 pm
I was until I got married at 29. I feel lucky to have been with someone who understood my fears and the need to let me be in control. I was Assaulted as a child, so definition of Virgin might have been iffy (I honestly don't remember the details) I doubt if I had ever tried with anyone other then the man I am married to I could have had sex. I love him and trust him, and that made it possible. After the first time (which for some people is no big deal but for me was rather painful) I discovered that I quite like it and enjoy exploring the possibilities with my hubby. More more more, but only with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:18 pm
Okay, you made me regret the church comment, not intended in any offensive manner but I just meant it in reference to my memories of church youth group, lol. The only point I was making was that I have so much trouble finding someone right for me that it seems hopeless and I respect those who have their own views on the subject, I just made the mistake of how I went about saying the point. I like that there are strong values but my own are more focused on the heart vs what life choices people make. A good heart can go far no matter what it's history in my mind. Love is all I really hope for in life and have found the love of good hearted people of this guild and wish to be honest since that is my most important value of all. Been lied to a lot in life and have more sad times than happy ones lately. I hope that anyone who didn't appreciate my references can forgive my ways, I just want to be myself and I thought it was funny.  

Reggiehaha

Arkjinnahn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:25 pm
Working my way towards virginity..... rolleyes

Lost it when I was 13, got married at 15, divorced at 28, married at 29, divorced at 32, married at 41, and divorced at 45.... whew!

Been there, done that, got too many T-shirts! I'm done with men now, been celibate for two years, so I think I've earned my virginity back almost. Should find it soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:37 pm
Three children ~ guess not... But currently a nun ~ none in the morning, none at night, none ever ~ for about 8-9 years now.

Does that mean I'm a virgin again...? wink  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ivyisis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:41 am
I have 4 kids so I guess I'm not any more. I did wait till I was 18 though. I haven't had any since March and I guess I wont for a wile. The jerk (my ex-husband) cheated on me wile I was pregnant then left me for a 21 yr old. I guess I am bitter...sorry. But maybe I am better off. confused  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff