Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:15 am
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ive herd of the Bare Naked ladies But i cant say i can name any of there songs........... Maybe if i heard one of them i might member abit more

I'll find one of their songs for you onnnnne sec *searches*

Here we go biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E9M2GI2Gh4  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:16 am
Aranel Lissesul
I think I've heard of Bare Naked Ladies, but I've never listened to any of their music. I really like Linkin Park and Sum 41. The only problem I have with Linkin Park is all the cussing...that I could really do without...>.>....<.<...

Yeah I agree D: they do swear a lot, and I LOVE Sum 41 ^__^ my friend got me addicted to them biggrin  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:18 am
devilsmokinangel
I use to love Linkin Park when Hybrid Theory came out............. But then i just got sick of that guys screamin voice, one guy can sing fine but ohh wow theres a screamer..... i loved crawling when i 1st herd it but now not so much

Agreed D: I use to love crawling but then when I like a song I listen to it over and over and over until I get sick of it D: so yeah neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm
I just thought of one of my most FAVORITE songs, it's one that we played in band at school, it's called A Walk In Sherwood.

http://www.apromusic.com/Resources/Walk in Sherwood.mp3

for anyone who wants to listen razz and yes, I know there is no words, and it's a band, but I love it ^__^  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
I use to love Linkin Park when Hybrid Theory came out............. But then i just got sick of that guys screamin voice, one guy can sing fine but ohh wow theres a screamer..... i loved crawling when i 1st herd it but now not so much

Agreed D: I use to love crawling but then when I like a song I listen to it over and over and over until I get sick of it D: so yeah neutral
LOL totally i seem to do that to alot of songs i like play them over and over then boom I hate them lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Ursaula
I just thought of one of my most FAVORITE songs, it's one that we played in band at school, it's called A Walk In Sherwood.

for anyone who wants to listen razz and yes, I know there is no words, and it's a band, but I love it ^__^
thats cool thanks but im not really interested into checkin it out im on a slow puter  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Ursaula
Aranel Lissesul
I think I've heard of Bare Naked Ladies, but I've never listened to any of their music. I really like Linkin Park and Sum 41. The only problem I have with Linkin Park is all the cussing...that I could really do without...>.>....<.<...

Yeah I agree D: they do swear a lot, and I LOVE Sum 41 ^__^ my friend got me addicted to them biggrin
the Swearin is probably the only thing linkin park sgld do i mean his voice is just a Swear to me so hard on the ears lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm
I dont know its totally all about the kind of mood your in when u listen to music....... Sometimes I love Vanessa Mae's Violins..... I love her version on Phantom of the Op.... and then when im in a happy mood i like techno and stuff like scooter "Jumpin all over the wolrd" and then angry mood its more like pantera and metal stuff but then i just love metal and rock mainly so i listen to them most the time  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel

LOL totally i seem to do that to alot of songs i like play them over and over then boom I hate them lol

Yeah lol that ALWAYS happens to me D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:43 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

thats cool thanks but im not really interested into checkin it out im on a slow puter

That's ok, I understand lol  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:43 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Aranel Lissesul

the Swearin is probably the only thing linkin park sgld do i mean his voice is just a Swear to me so hard on the ears lol

I know, or it sounds like you're singing with a soar throat, I'm like OUT THAT MUST HURT! It's sad D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 pm
devilsmokinangel
I dont know its totally all about the kind of mood your in when u listen to music....... Sometimes I love Vanessa Mae's Violins..... I love her version on Phantom of the Op.... and then when im in a happy mood i like techno and stuff like scooter "Jumpin all over the wolrd" and then angry mood its more like pantera and metal stuff but then i just love metal and rock mainly so i listen to them most the time

I know!! It's like in the morning and at night I listen to slow songs, and in the middle it's like techno with good beats and stuff. lol razz  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:06 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
Aranel Lissesul

I know, or it sounds like you're singing with a soar throat, I'm like OUT THAT MUST HURT! It's sad D:
i kinda get sad when i listen to linkin park though when i do cos my mate use to love that song somehwere i belong and he moved away over seas so i never see him no more  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel

I know!! It's like in the morning and at night I listen to slow songs, and in the middle it's like techno with good beats and stuff. lol razz
yeah do u like crystal method i love them soo much and have u heard of che fu he's a kiwi artist he rocks  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 am
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel

I do that all the time. It kinda hurts my feelings a bit when it's to the point where I skip it everytime on the CD/ipod. lol  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff