Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
PIRATES 4 BABY! OH YEAH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many believed that they were actually ending it at 3?
  I did. What more can they put in there? (me: Um alot! Have youno imagination?)
  NOT ME! Come on! Did you see the ending of the last one?! There has to be more! (me:EXACTLY!)
  I've never seen them, so I have no clue. (me: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE! Go watch them now!)
View Results

Pope SmilingSunShine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:13 am
I liked The 1st and second one but the 3 hmm it wasnt that exited ... neutral rolleyes
But i really love jack In all the movies biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 pm
Well um I love the idea and heres a bit of almost proof for EntertainmentWekkly
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20230325,00.html

"The Walt Disney Co. keeps animatronic dummies of Johnny Depp, in character as Pirates of the Caribbean scalawag Capt. Jack Sparrow, whirring away every day at its theme parks. But last week, as part of an event in Hollywood to tout upcoming Disney movies, the studio briefly trotted out the real thing.

There in the flesh was Depp, bedecked in his now-iconic mascara and bandanna. ''This is for you,'' the actor appeared to mumble as he comically proffered a gun to Walt Disney Studios chairman d**k Cook, who quickly confirmed what's long been known at the Mouse House: Depp will return in a fourth Pirates movie. Spun off from the beloved Disneyland attraction, the initial three films quickly became a spectacularly potent cross-promotional tool. Now the company is looking for more loot from the billion-dollar franchise. (Never mind that a new script isn't ready yet, or that original trilogy director Gore Verbinski is busy developing a major Universal thriller, BioShock.) Says Walt Disney Studios production president Oren Aviv, ''When the second Pirates movie opened, there was a line for the ride stretching the entire Disneyland park.'' Indeed, the 45-year-old star seems more valuable to the company at this point than cartoon cornerstones like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy."  

Manga Hobbit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:57 am
Apparently Russel Brant is being considered to play Jack Sparrow's brother..I can see why but Brant is an absolutely idiot.. stare

However, I do feel like the 3rd movie was definately bad compared to the other 2, and I think that any more that they make will just be as bad...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:40 pm
I love POTC!!! My favourite is the second so far ^_^ I really hope that they do have a fourth! I like seeing how Jack's luck gets him out of trouble  

celestial_dream77

Sickest Light

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:18 pm
I can't wait for this PotC are awesome movies!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm
I'm glad it will be more about Jack. I'm not a crazed fan, but he's hilarious. I actually never like Will as much, though I'm glad Elizabeth chose him in the end.  

Chokolate Thief

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 am
Lyxsing
I'm glad it will be more about Jack. I'm not a crazed fan, but he's hilarious. I actually never like Will as much, though I'm glad Elizabeth chose him in the end.

I have a feeling that Will and Elizabeth may not be in the next movies..or at least, have only minor roles. I never really liked either of them..but they exist as pure, good natured characters to show just how "bad" Jack really is.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:06 pm
I like the first one, great. Not so much the two others, but they're ok. Like Hirihono said about the characters the actors play, I enjoy watching how they portray them in the movie. Especially Depp's Jack Sparrow.  

Over Satisfied

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Over Satisfied

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:07 pm
I like the first one, great. Not so much the two others, but they're ok. Like Hirihono said about the characters the actors play, I enjoy watching how they portray them in the movie. Especially Depp's Jack Sparrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:11 pm
just for laughs - why not?  

Novella Song

Jaizen-Kariir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:19 pm
hmmm i kinda figured there'd be one when at the end of 3 Jack goes off in search for the fountion of youth  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Is there any proof of this other then Jack reading part of the charts in the end of Pirates 3?  

Laili

Friendly Bookworm

redXbutterfli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm
I guess they could go on with it just as long as they're only talking about Jack.
The way they ended 3 they can't really go on with Will and Elizabeth's story.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Epic. I enjoyed the Pirates of the Carribean series and I'm hoping this one will be just as great.

DaredeviI

Browser

loserfreak789

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 am
Is there a trailer for it yet?  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items