Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran boxset Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you getting the boxset?
  Hell to the yes~ 8D
  all englihs dubz sux so no
  I haz no money. Dx -workworkwork-
View Results

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm
Era Reynz
Cloudtania
His article will be in February's issue.
Also, I just got the Ouran boxset~ I'm so excited!!!
JFKDSL gonk
Don't make me rape you to get that boxset. D8 Because I swear to Mom that I'll come find you and mount you. U:<

EDIT: xD I told my friend Tyra that you got the boxset early.
And she doesn't believe me.
So...
"Pix of her with box or it never happened."
[besidesiwannaseemoarofthesexinessoftheboxset...]
XD

I'm sure she doesn't DX  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:10 pm
I'm hopefully getting both parts of the anime sometime around Christmas. I wouldn't care if I got my Chitmas present a moth later if it means I get both parts. >.<
I'm going to get either my mom or my dad or some other family member to buy it for me (although my dad already promised woot!)

Count Chocolat

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 pm
I'm getting Part II for a late Christmas present (since it comes out the 6th of Jan.). My boyfriend is pre-ordering it soon, and it will come with a mini-calendar. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:16 pm
I want the mini calendar! But my mom is against pre-odering anything since her books got lost in the mail and the company said she never bought it.
I do want to get both sets for Christmas though. I can go without new clothes (mom) or any gift from my dad if they both buy me one set. biggrin I'm very selfish. But I want to be able to watch anime on my TV without having to stay up super late.

Count Chocolat

Dain-Solai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm
Well I don't know about any Box Sets, but I did purchase two Thin-Packs, of Season 1 Parts 1 & 2.

Though since Season 1 is labeled on the package, does that mean there's a season 2?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 pm
It's seriously on my wish list! I must have it. Now unfortunately, I have no money, but when I get enough, they will be the first thing I buy. And I'm cheap, so I'll buy it used. Yes, you heard me. used.

I appreciate the episodes more than anything that is supposed to come with it.  

Kitsune Minamino

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dain-Solai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 pm
I got mine on a site that's selling them New for $36.99 as opposed to the retail price of $59.99.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 pm
Dain-Solai
I got mine on a site that's selling them New for $36.99 as opposed to the retail price of $59.99.

I ordered both parts for 35.99 each but they could only send me part 1 for now. Part 2 is on backorder. D:  

Ikuo Sempai

Dain-Solai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:00 am
Nice. The site I use gives you free shipping on orders over $100, though on Amazon you get Free Shipping on orders over $25, I only usually order Naruto on Amazon since its usually only $30-$35. But for most of my other Anime, I go with AnimeKrazy or RightStuf. AK, usually has 'imports' that sell for much cheaper because they're dvds w/o the bonuses that the volumes usually have, an example would be an Ouran Set thats only $16.79 for each part, however they only contain the episodes, and the quality usually isnt as great.

But it is useful if you are looking into getting a series that is otherwise very pricey, like the GTO collection.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:34 am
I never heard about any calendar that came with the box sets, but I just wanted the episodes and while it would have been AWESOME to have the calendar, I can do without. I got the first season for Christmas and am hoping for the second season for my birthday, which is in March. By then it should go down to $36.

Waiting sucks, but when the economy is as terrible as it is, saving every bit of money I can helps. My patience has grown over the last few years. Mainly by force.  

Shin-chan212

Mew-Trixi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Now, I haven't been able to pre-order or order in general due to the fact I have no money. My birthday present is also up in the air, as I may or may not want a flight ticket which is at least £100... If I don't then likeliness is I'll be getting a Pullip doll (the one I want is $138, which I think is roughly £95?) or a related collectible doll unless I specifically ask otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 pm
i want it SOOOO badly!! but the only place i can find it is amazon.com...and its like $60.00 for the first 13 episodes!! and i don't have that much money!!! D:  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Ikuo Sempai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:45 am
Shin-chan212
I never heard about any calendar that came with the box sets, but I just wanted the episodes and while it would have been AWESOME to have the calendar, I can do without.

My second boxset turned up in the mail today and there was a little calendar packed into the box sleeve. xd So there ya go, it's in the second set.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:33 pm
I think Funimation screwed themselves over royally by jumping straight to the Veridian Collection style "trying to compete with the bootleggers" thin-pack sets. I would have gone out and bought the series even if each dvd was $30 with only 3-4 eps per dvd. (This includes bad dub or no - and my opinions on the dub are half and half since I can always watch the subbed version whenever I want...)

The Calander is tiny... I don't even really consider that much of an extra :/
and the only good extras on the dvds were SOME of the outtakes.  

JaddziaDax

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150

pirate_alchemist1002

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm
I bought the first part a while ago...but fye and best buy isn't carrying the second part right now...so I'm angry and waiting for the next part...I've been stalking the stores...I'll get it eventually! Its kinda sad...I'm buying it mainly for episode 15 ^_^'

gotta heart the twins!!! mrgreen  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces