Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Zombie Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walking or running?
  Walking zombies are more fun.
  Running zombies are the real challenge.
  Walking zombies that sprint near the food are fun and somewhat challenging.
View Results

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:02 am
Maybe. But if something is going to be the last in a series, you'd expect something a bit more hopeful. Day of the Dead didn't do that for me. I've seen the original Night and Dawn.
Now that I think about it, it seems that Day was trying to capture the feeling that was at the end of both previous films into one thing. Which maybe why I don't like it so much. If it went one way or another, that might have been okay. But as it is, I thought is sucked a bit, it was trying to do something too hard and didn't let things just flow. It seemed a little forced.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:05 am
anybody ever see automaton transfusion? please respond  

Chain5awSamurai

Legna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:06 pm
-x-chaos reaper-x-
anybody ever see automaton transfusion? please respond

Yeah, I have. Really not a good movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 pm
Shaun of the Dead.

Best zombie movie I've ever seen. Not that I've seen very many. I just love how hilarious it is. I've only met a few people who didn't like it, my aunt being one of them. It came on TV while we were visiting a few months ago. My mom, uncle and I sat there laughing at it while she rolled her eyes. Haha.

The only other zombie movies I remember seeing are stuff like Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days.  

Achiba

Taylonn

Green Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:17 pm
Fido :3 I also really liked 28 Weeks Later (I consider it a 'zombie movie'). That movie was emotionally brutal. Oh! Night of the Living Dead is hilarious xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm
i love zombie movies sooo scary yet so awesome to watch Dawn the Dead ( the most recent one) is soo great i love the ending how they think they escaped but they didn't!! Soo great! Shaun of the Dead is too funny i love that movie. But all zombie movies are great 3nodding !!!  

boneymuggle

Mewling Prophet

6,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pet Lover 100

AnAiD_mOntSe

6,450 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Como sea como sea!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 pm
Lightwater2520
I like Shawn of the Dead best. It's at least funny.

Lol, I agree. It's not really a scary zombie movie, but a good one none the less.

I all so like all the Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Etc. etc.  

Timmay896

xX Katie - Kisses Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 pm
User Image

Shaun of the Dead.

DEFINITELY!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:30 pm
HI, I'm new to this guild, this thread was the first thing to catch my eye. I see a lot of you really like Shaun of the Dead, great movie. However how has no one brought up Army of Darkness? I mean it's not only zombies, but it makes up for that with the large amounts of fake blood. Raimi is pure ******** awesomeness! I'm so glad that he is getting sick of Spider-man franchise and is going to be making a ton of new horror movies.

I also looooooooooooove the "of the Dead" movies. Never seen Dairy of the Dead, but sounds like it was a good thing I never seen it.

The Resident Evil movies were great other then the second one... it kind of sucked a** through a straw.

Oh s**t and how could I forget the Dead Alive series is ******** awesome to. Best zombie fight ever came from the first one.  

Saddlebacking

Saddlebacking

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 pm
This is the fight scene I was.... zombie vs kung fu priest. Here is a link to it: ZOMBIES VS KUNGFU PRIEST

Such a ******** funny a** movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 am
lets see, so far:
Diary of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead, and Brain Dead (Dead Alive here in the USA).  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Shaun of the Dead is the best zombie movie ever, though I can't support my argument because it's the only one I've seen!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm
-shivers- Honestly, i have a small, little fear of zombies sweatdrop But 4 sum dam reason, i always find myself watching sum zombie movie.

Dawn of the Dead was good, just blocking out images that'll creep me out.
Shaun of the Dead i enjoyed really well, funny too!!
Resident Evil was awesome for its scientifically made zombies, virus, watever it is.

Does any1 recommend any zombie movie that i can watch and scare myself for the next couple of nights? smile  

Windgoddess16

Dead Slappywag

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:19 am
Lightwater2520
I like Shawn of the Dead best. It's at least funny.

that was the funniest spoof i have ever seen  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces