Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Turning Tides Contest *claim digimon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:51 pm
1 use excaliber on Coelamon
2 get charm potion
3 use baby wolf as bait on Leviamon
4 if Leviamon come back use cham potion
5 get Levia ring!
6 use the Poster of Teleportation done

yay i hope i do good i like rarely win  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:14 pm
The contest has ended wait for the results^^  

Fiancee
Crew

Fiancee
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:28 pm
Things that should not be used:
1. Piercer~ Though it can slay any monster, I don't think the hero can use a bow and arrow well UNDERWATER.
2. Book of Conflagration~ Conflagration stands for fire, we are underwater so fire spells do not work. The scroll of Fulguria=fulgur which is lightning, works better underwater.
3. Charm Potion~ You cannot make a digimon nor person drink underwater. It would just mix with water negating the effect of the potion while it spreads.
4. Feather~ A hero which is seen to be tickling a digimon is not really heroic at all, plus, try using a feather to tickle a thick skinned creature underwater, I doubt they would laugh.

The best strategy would be:
1. Get scroll of fulguria from Whamon, no need to do them harm since in the introduction portion of this contest, it clearly said that Whamon are happy to help.
2. Next, slay octomon and get magic sand.
3. Use sand to blind megaseadramon and get the aqua orb.
4. Slay Leviamon by using the power of the rod of ichoria along with the scroll of fulguria and aqua orb then obtain the levia ring.
5. Return to the surface by using the scroll of teleportation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm
I guess we all failed xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:36 pm
rofl
I love it when reality hits us. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm
First Place
Pummel_musss
1. Get the Aqua orb from Metalseadramon by slaying the beast with the rusty sword of ancient heroes Excalibur!

2. Swim towards the surface where the baby wolf is and take it with you as you dive downwards once more

3. Set the wolf free and snatch the feather from the sea serpent Seadramon when the reptile digimons is no longer looking after it. Be sure that the Seadramon does not eat the wolf pup, because a hero never allows an innocent little creature to die.

3. Dive deeper to where Whamon is guarding his treasures, tickle the whale digimon with the feather (you don’t want to kill him since it is a Whamon who is currently helping you) and steal the Scrool of Fulguria from him when he is busy laughing and giggling

4. Swim towards the demon lord’s whereabouts. When arrived stand on top of Whamons back, yell something incredibly heroic before chanting the magic words and then use the Aqua orb and the Scroll of Fulguria to cast a spell on the raging sea digimon. An immense magic explosion follows, the demon lord digimon returns to his rookie state and starts to drift towards the sea bottom in an unconscious state, save him before he disappears into the darkness and take the small digimon with you. Remember to get the Levia ring as your price

5. Swim towards the light of the sun. Appear above the ocean surface with the ring held high above your head, hold the sleeping rookie digimon to your chest with your other arm as the sun sets behind you.

Second Place
Hurricane_hedgehog

1. Slays Megaseadramon with Rusty Excalibur (Excalibur is lost Aqua orb is taken)
2. Obtains Baby Wolf
3. Tricks Whamon with Baby wolf and steals Scoll of Fulguria
4. Kills Leviamon by casting a spell with the Rod of Ichora (Aqua Orb, Rod of Ichora, and Scroll or Fulguria are lost, Levia Ring is Taken)
5. Teleports to surface with Scroll of Teleportation

Third Place
kirashimu
1.Kill Octomon with excalibur and take the magic sand.
2.Take Piercer
3.Kill Whamon with the piercer and take the Scroll
4.Use the magic sand to blind MegaSeadramon and take the orb
5.Cast a spell on Leviamon to kill him and take the ring
6. Grab the wolf so it won't drown
7.Teleport to the surface

Fiancee
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 pm
*chanting at pummel muss*
One of us...one of us...one of us....! =D

Horray for the winners.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:56 pm
HORRAY!! AND WINDY PREDICTED THE FUTURE!! xD

Congrats winners!!

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:58 pm
xD
*beggings to smack ace for no reason*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:01 pm
xD <3 That was a smack of love, I just know it xD
well night night!! see ya tomorrow and Windy, why do you always appear before I go to sleep? :u

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:09 pm
Make me sound like a creeper reaper. DX  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Though there are only 3 winners I would like to congratulate all for participating.
I am very amazed on how well you all have devised your very own plans.  

Fiancee
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:34 am
Thanks!
I got third place! Yes!
Congrats pummel and Hurricane too!

and wow... mine was really close to the answer but I switched the order and used the piercer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 am
Wooo I won! But Wait Just wating to know....If I had wanted to get First Place and did'nt want to give it to the person in sencodn mplace and such and such Then Who truly is the 1st Place? Becuase me and Kira said pass the thing to the next person.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:49 am
Fiancee
Things that should not be used:
1. Piercer~ Though it can slay any monster, I don't think the hero can use a bow and arrow well UNDERWATER.
2. Book of Conflagration~ Conflagration stands for fire, we are underwater so fire spells do not work. The scroll of Fulguria=fulgur which is lightning, works better underwater.
3. Charm Potion~ You cannot make a digimon nor person drink underwater. It would just mix with water negating the effect of the potion while it spreads.
4. Feather~ A hero which is seen to be tickling a digimon is not really heroic at all, plus, try using a feather to tickle a thick skinned creature underwater, I doubt they would laugh.

The best strategy would be:
1. Get scroll of fulguria from Whamon, no need to do them harm since in the introduction portion of this contest, it clearly said that Whamon are happy to help.
2. Next, slay octomon and get magic sand.
3. Use sand to blind megaseadramon and get the aqua orb.
4. Slay Leviamon by using the power of the rod of ichoria along with the scroll of fulguria and aqua orb then obtain the levia ring.
5. Return to the surface by using the scroll of teleportation.

I had known not to use the charm potion that one was obvious  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces