Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
What countries would you like to see in the series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:59 am
Onmyoji youkai
I want to see Puerto Rico as a hetalia character.

Since PR is the U.S. commonwealth and are US citizens yet not fully but still a country. I want PR to be a girl.

PR is a motherly sometimes a forceful woman who mothers people out of habit. She admires America because he saved her Spain. Her Hero! She helped America with whatever she can do since then. Likes gardening since it is a flora place and has a festival in one of the island towns called Festival de las Flores de Aibonito(Aibonito's Festival of flowers), cooking, dancing and being lazy in the beach.

Not to mention that Puerto Rico has a leading and popular rum industry, is assume that she's a alcoholic drinker.

I feel a little embarrassed for putting this much detail to this character.

I think that's actually adorable. Particularly the way she looks up to America! I, it kind of makes me want to write up a more detailed profile about India, especially her relationship with England. whee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:16 pm
User Image

I-I want Serbia-tan so bad.
If we already have Serbia-tan...
I WANT LUXEMBOURG.
Rich people and fancy things~
Like a better version of England.
3nodding

zla kob

Squad

I Misanthrope I

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Australia and Ireland please!
o:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:49 pm
I'd like some Latin American countries to show up. We've got enough of Europe for now, I think. I've got vague ideas in my head about a female Aztec empire, Mayan empire, and Incan empire, but I'm figuring that they wouldn't be around anymore (maybe died of smallpox?) But then the Latin American countries would be their and Spain's kids.

The Aztec empire would appear the most violent but would be surprisingly easy. The Mayan empire would be nice, but has a tendency to randomly decide she's not happy and go home. I haven't thought too hard on the Incan one yet, but I'm figuring she'd be very well organized.  

Little Omi

Dagur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm
I think there should be Czech Republic and Slovakia. They would be twins as they were once one country Czechoslovakia. And have a healthy fear of Russia-tan, as they were a Soviet block country.

They would also be big hockey fans, and fight over who was better on the ice. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm
Dagur
I think there should be Czech Republic and Slovakia. They would be twins as they were once one country Czechoslovakia. And have a healthy fear of Russia-tan, as they were a Soviet block country.

They would also be big hockey fans, and fight over who was better on the ice. XD

They could play against Canada. XD  

Little Omi

Moo_pigz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 pm
It'd be nice to see a Vietnam~
I've seen fanarts but... haven't seen the country appear in the series yet (at least, I don't think so 8D; )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 pm
Little Omi
Dagur

We'd get to see yandere Canada then! Because it's like the only time Canadians can be tough I think, or at least Matt. XD  

Lithuania-tan

Dagur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 am
Lithuania-tan
Little Omi
Dagur

We'd get to see yandere Canada then! Because it's like the only time Canadians can be tough I think, or at least Matt. XD

Lol, especially since the French Canadian players are the ones that can get really mean. XD
Czech and Slovakian players tend to be more about finesse, so Canada-tan would have to catch up with them. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Dagur
Lol, especially since the French Canadian players are the ones that can get really mean. XD
Czech and Slovakian players tend to be more about finesse, so Canada-tan would have to catch up with them. razz

=D I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ON MEAN FRENCH CANADIAN ICE HOCKEY PLAYERS.
D< @ Claude Lemieux
It may be obvious as to why I say so.
-got that out of her system now- =D
not!French Canadian players... Mm... <3 They're pretty epic, imho.
Also... .... I'd rant more if I didn't have to go somewhere nao.

xxKarachan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 pm
(( The Most Serene Republic of San Marino

A tiny little country that is completely surrounded by Italy... XD They have one of the smallest military in the world so they rely a lot on italy to help protect them XD Hetalia-wise this would likely give at least a couple strips worth of amusement XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 pm
I want to see... Southafrica ._. And his (or her, but most probably "his") hate relationship with the UK.

And the Latin-America countries! And their mothers, Like the Aztec Empire and the others. ninja  

Minty-MANZANA

Gambino Lover

Anika Moon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm
I really want to see the ANZAC countries - Aussie-tan and Kiwi-tan. That'd be so cool! Also, I'd love to see Luxembourg heart

I definitely agree with Minty-MANZANA's idea of Aztec Empire whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm
I'm kind of biased, since I'm Filipino, but I would absolutely love to see the Philippines in Hetalia. ;3;

He would be very feminine (bahaha, ohhh stereotypes and the many gay men in the Philippines) and get bullied by Japan a whole lot. America would come to his rescue, but Philippines would eventually gain his independence.

...Then completely epicfail by having a terrible government and violence and revolutions...|||OTL

It'd also be hilarious if the many overseas workers were referenced--aka, Philippines following all the other countries around, doing their laundry, cooking their food, hiding in their closets, etc. XD  

kidcomrade

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm
Danni-chan
It'd also be hilarious if the many overseas workers were referenced--aka, Philippines following all the other countries around, doing their laundry, cooking their food, hiding in their closets, etc. XD

;D Philippines-tan could hide in my closet anytime~ <3
-swatted away-

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas