Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Conventions and Cosplay
If you could cosplay an APH character... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anika Moon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm
Well, when I don't dye my hair, I look a lot like Liechtenstein xd :. But I'd rather cosplay as Switzerland-tan - he and I (sadly) have scarily similar personalities~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:37 pm
I would like to cosplay as Japan but I'm growing my hair out, and I don't want to cut it that short.

as for girls... I'm not really sure. Hungary, or at least doing something like a chibitalia XDDD  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

yan-yanderePINK

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'D LOVE TO COSPLAY AS RUSSIA FWAHAHAHA

I COULD BE KOREA TOO OR CHINA HEHEHE
BUT IT'LL BE HARD TO GET MY HAIR TO STICK UP LIKE THAT HEHEHE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:58 am
I'm going to be cosplaying as Russia for the last day of AnimeNEXT in June. That outfit is going to be torture. IN JUNE.

And the list of characters who I'd like to go as go on and on.
For one, I'd like to go as America, but it'd be lonely going without an England, and vise versa, because I want to try my hand at cosplaying England as well.
I'd go as Italy, but I'd need a Germany, and I'm pretty sure that Hungary fits my personality the best. I also want to try out a Poland or Lithuania outfit. . . and Latvia.

Writing all of that down, I just noticed that I forgot to put in that I also want to try out Canada. Of course, I forgot Canada. How ironic.

Probably because I'm American.

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:08 am
Yay AnimeNEXT, yay other people in Jersey!! ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:43 am
Haha, Jersey is teh pwnage :B and it'll be my second time going to a convention~

I'm going all three days.

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm
I've been going to AnimeNEXT since 2005 :v .. I hope they aren't going to use the parking lot for lines + Artist Alley again.

Good luck being Russia there, though. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm
Oh my, a veteran :V
I'm just fine so long as I can find a place to sleep/charge my camera/bathe o.o

And I'll need it ^^; what do I have to look forward to?

Eh, sorry, I'm a bit of a convention newb : P I've only been to one, and it was a Comic Con xD;

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:09 pm
Oh, you're not getting a room?
And idk, it's.. it's a con. Nothing spectacularly better or worse from other cons except that it's spread over two or three hotels. I've never been good at explaining the whole con thing to people..

Comic-Con is fun too <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm
I'm now almost certain I'll be Lithuania for yaoicon 09. *.* One roommate is being Russia, while the other doesn't know yet XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 pm
I would get a room, I. . . just have no idea how. I'm going with a friend and her father, so planning is kind of hard. It's my first time doing this sort of thing, and I was thrust into the "leadership" position :B

And it's all good. When it comes to explaining things, I'm a huge failure. xD;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm
All you do is call a hotel involved, tell them you need a room for that date, and usually if you mention the con there's a discount.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Major Acci

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Oh, thank you for the help. It'll be easier now that I know what to do. I mean, I pay attention to what it says on the sites, the way they put it is sometimes vague. That, plus I tend to get really nervous around people who I don't know in a formal situation to the point that I can barely open letters that are addressed to me at home. Lord, my friends are smart for putting me in the leadership position. Funny thing is, I'm so social and outward at conventions that it scared some of my friends the first time we went to one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 am
...I'm seeing a lot of people saying that they would have to be one country, or that they couldn't be another because of their skin tones... I know that especially with APH being all about nationalities, and I'm all for accuracy... But I still think that skin color shouldn't be that much of a factor. (This is probably because I'm a tad tan. Then again, when it comes to manga, everyone seems slightly tanner in comparison...) I mean, if we abided by those guidelines, black people would have all fifteen cosplays to choose from.
(Plus I'm still harboring a secret little hope that some day I really could get away with slapping on a blonde wig and cosplaying USA, or some other pale skinned character that I love. >_> )

That being said, I was planning on taking a stab at China.  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

Pan Twardowski

Vicious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 pm
At KumoriCon '09 I'll be cosplaying as Canada-kun.

I managed to talk one of my friends into being China.

Conventions and Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff