Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
twilight the movie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight
  Yes
  No
View Results

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:52 am
sankapoo
And the disappointment begins.

at an alarming rate.

My friend saw the midnight showing, said it was okay.

our midnight showing sold out.

fuxing teenyboppers. whee rolleyes

thank god my theater is a budget theater now, but a manager over at another theater said it was hell.
saw it...epic fail. it doesn't matter what their budget was. their writing could've been much better. and also, like wat is up with edward running up the trees? wtf spider man? and they left out some vital info, and they gave few lines to him fam...honestly. it was kind of sad. i loved emmet...and carslilse.... heart heart heart heart cool  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:32 pm
that movie was great but i was disappointed with a few things about it
1. Jasper only talked like twice and Edward didnt explain his special ability
2.Wen does Billy Black drive the truck since he paralyzed
3. Where is the characters Lauren & Ben??
4. Bella figures out Edward is a vamp AFTER the dinner they had
5.Bella meets Jacob at the beach not wen she just comes 2 Forks
6.Too much of James and his crew even though those characters r cool
so.......ya i think its better if u read the book then saw it 3nodding  

MISSFUNSIZE

Dragon Mistress Kat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 pm
Saw it the first day it came out and t was eh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:23 pm
morbid_beauty
sankapoo
And the disappointment begins.

at an alarming rate.

My friend saw the midnight showing, said it was okay.

our midnight showing sold out.

fuxing teenyboppers. whee rolleyes

thank god my theater is a budget theater now, but a manager over at another theater said it was hell.
saw it...epic fail. it doesn't matter what their budget was. their writing could've been much better. and also, like wat is up with edward running up the trees? wtf spider man? and they left out some vital info, and they gave few lines to him fam...honestly. it was kind of sad. i loved emmet...and carslilse.... heart heart heart heart cool

rofl You've got to love their imagination..And Edward Runs up trees because
1) thats totally what cool sparkling vampires do, Like..DONTCHAKNOW?! rolleyes rofl

and
2) because he is indeed Spider man...on his spare time. But shhh! That will appear in her next book if she should decide to be greedy and to write another one. (ugh)

My friend who saw it said it was your typical stalker+creeper guy= HOMGILOVESYOU! type of film. xp  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shajinia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 pm
AwesomeChrista13
that movie was great but i was disappointed with a few things about it
1. Jasper only talked like twice and Edward didnt explain his special ability
2.Wen does Billy Black drive the truck since he paralyzed
3. Where is the characters Lauren & Ben??
4. Bella figures out Edward is a vamp AFTER the dinner they had
5.Bella meets Jacob at the beach not wen she just comes 2 Forks
6.Too much of James and his crew even though those characters r cool
so.......ya i think its better if u read the book then saw it 3nodding

I have to agree with you there. Much more of them sexy Cullens was needed. I can understand them rearranging a few details, like the Jacob and the "ZOMGURAVAMP!" bit, but they added in quite a bit of random stuffz (the field trip, tree climbing *but you have to admit, they spent their money well on the ariel views. so beautiful...*) when they should have kept some of the meat of the story (like Bella's talk with Carlilse, where he explains all the cool vamp stuffz and the volturi... that really should have been mentioned... *coughcough the next three moives coughcough*) You never know, that might find time to add it in elsewhere. I'm not gonna call it a failure yet. I'll wait and see how the figures for the next two weekends add up, now that all we kwazi fan girls have got our screams. Cross my fingers, hope it doesn't flop...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm
The only thing I hear that wound make me want to watch a bit of it was vampire baseball  

3 to 25 charactersWhoops

wellie93

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:19 am
I am a huge fan of the books, and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:36 pm
Read the books, and I liked them (the first was be best, in my opinion, but I like Jacob which is probably the only reason I read the last one...) but I never, ever want to see the movie. Even before it came out, I didn't want to see it. I never thought that they would be able to do a really good job (books to movies don't seem to turn out quite right, although some can be good) and everything I've heard about it doesn't make me want to watch it.  

bunnyrulerofthemoon

Annabella001

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:02 pm
I love the Twilight series! I thought the movie turned out really good! I was surprise how well they stayed with the story line. I have read all the books and I got about five other people to read the book. The person I'm lending my Twilight books to right now has fallen in with the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 am
THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD! They did leave out some parts like the blood type part... But it was Good anyway!
BTW GO EDWARD!  

terriergirl

tevamaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:19 am
The Dark Archer
Well I haven't read any of the books, and to be honest I don't know anything about the series xD

However every girl in my school is in love with these books.
And there a big movie hype.

Anyone looking for to it? (The movie that is)

The first book was pretty good. Haven't read farther on.

I heard the from reveiws that the movie sucked big knome butt  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:41 pm
I'm currently reading the third book and I like the series so far!! I went and saw the movies with some friends and we all loved the movie! mrgreen heart  

Sashabug

Sashabug

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Princess_Mermaid_Vanity
I love the Twilight series! I thought the movie turned out really good! I was surprise how well they stayed with the story line. I have read all the books and I got about five other people to read the book. The person I'm lending my Twilight books to right now has fallen in with the series.

Yeah me 2! I got three of my friends to read the series and I'm letting them borrow my books!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
and i kind of figured it was all going to turn out like this but either way it got those people who started reading it a week before to stop reading it  

xTx Monty xTx

celestial_dream77

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:14 pm
okay I love the Twilight series. I read it before it became this big thing. But that movie was pretty lame. I HATED that line "hang on tight spider monkey" it was so stupid!! They really needed better writers and a bigger budget. The movie could've been SO much better. The best parts of the movie were her friends acting like idiots or her father being overprotective. The Cullens hardly had any lines at all. They should have given Emmett more lines! >_< Some parts had there moments but it wasn't enough to make the film good =.= The action scenes seriously sucked. I reaaaally hope theres a bigger budget for the next movie... stare  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff