View Results

Lab-Mousey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
If I was old enough to vote I would vote yes, because it is teaching kids that being gay is ok and that it's not a sin, and or moraly wrong. It's bad enough that the media is showing homosexuality on "Family shows." That is not the kind of mind set I would like my children to have. I want them to know that being gay goes against the law of God. If I could remember the verse in the bible, I would show you ladies, but I don't remember it at the moment.
Teachings kids being gay is ok, It's not a sin to me and I'm as much as Christian as you are I just don't believe the bible was written by god, Your morals aren't mine, It's good that television is bringing these subjects to light, teach your kids not to have those mindsets but don't hold up everyone else who wants society to go forward not stay back, commas, commas, commas, and you're thinking of Leviticus with some numbers I can't remember,

Of course, Leviticus is funny. The whole "No haircuts/shaving, eating seafood" and several other things.. thing. xp

Go forward? How would society be going forward?

I found the bible verse.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination. -Leviticus 19:22
Allowing same sex couples all the rights marriage comes with. It's a step towards equality for all. Which would be forward. 3nodding

Plus.. Marriage is a kind of a legal thing too and denying 2 consenting adults a thing like that and all the benefits that come with it is selfish and wrong. wink

In this case equal rights would not be a good thing, in my opinion. Eqaul rights works more in the way of race. Not sexuality.
Great! Now explain why without falling back to religion and we've got a debate going. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:13 am
iCrickle
*lurk lurk lurk*
ninja
Thank you. cry 3nodding Sorry for being off topic. >.>  

Lab-Mousey

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
If I was old enough to vote I would vote yes, because it is teaching kids that being gay is ok and that it's not a sin, and or moraly wrong. It's bad enough that the media is showing homosexuality on "Family shows." That is not the kind of mind set I would like my children to have. I want them to know that being gay goes against the law of God. If I could remember the verse in the bible, I would show you ladies, but I don't remember it at the moment.
Teachings kids being gay is ok, It's not a sin to me and I'm as much as Christian as you are I just don't believe the bible was written by god, Your morals aren't mine, It's good that television is bringing these subjects to light, teach your kids not to have those mindsets but don't hold up everyone else who wants society to go forward not stay back, commas, commas, commas, and you're thinking of Leviticus with some numbers I can't remember,

Of course, Leviticus is funny. The whole "No haircuts/shaving, eating seafood" and several other things.. thing. xp

I found the bible verse.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination. -Leviticus 19:22
Allowing same sex couples all the rights marriage comes with. It's a step towards equality for all. Which would be forward. 3nodding

Plus.. Marriage is a kind of a legal thing too and denying 2 consenting adults a thing like that and all the benefits that come with it is selfish and wrong. wink

In this case equal rights would not be a good thing, in my opinion. Eqaul rights works more in the way of race. Not sexuality.

So you're saying that people who are of a different sexuality don't deserve the same rights as heterosexuals? How are they any different?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby

I found the bible verse.

So you're saying that people who are of a different sexuality don't deserve the same rights as heterosexuals? How are they any different?

Exactly. Gay, straigh, bi. It doesn't matter your sexuality, they're still people. They deserve the same rights as everyone else.  

Rei Uchikino

u nd i

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:19 am
I live in England, so obviously I didn't vote!

What I don't understand is that, didn't California just legalise gay marriage? And now they want to say marriage is between f/m?

Some teach this ignorant Brit about American politics
gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 am
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby

I found the bible verse.

That is what I am saying. They are different because they are going against the way that things are supposed to be. Yes they are happy and blah blah, but you have to fight for you right to marry? You spend more time defending your relationship rather then having one. In reality Gay Rights is one of the most controversial issues in the world. It has caused so many problems and issues. I am not trying to offend anyone, but I think we should just BAN gay rights all together.  

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:23 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby

I found the bible verse.

That is what I am saying. They are different because they are going against the way that things are supposed to be. Yes they are happy and blah blah, but you have to fight for you right to marry? You spend more time defending your relationship rather then having one. In reality Gay Rights is one of the most controversial issues in the world. It has caused so many problems and issues. I am not trying to offend anyone, but I think we should just BAN gay rights all together.

Bigotry has caused so many problems and issues as well. I think we should ban your way of thinking. If people were more accepting of each other there wouldn't be so much conflict.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:23 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby

I found the bible verse.

How is it going agaist the way things are supposed to be? If a man wasn't meant to love another man there wouldn't be homosexuality in the first place.

And banning gay rights? What are we supposed to do round them all up and put them in concentration camps ala Hitler?

Gay people are people just like you or me. They have red blood in their veing and a beating heart in their chest.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Shuh-duh-fuh-cup

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 am
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Abigail the mouse
joe_is_my_hubby

I found the bible verse.

How is it going agaist the way things are supposed to be? If a man wasn't meant to love another man there wouldn't be homosexuality in the first place.

And banning gay rights? What are we supposed to do round them all up and put them in concentration camps ala Hitler?

Gay people are people just like you or me. They have red blood in their veing and a beating heart in their chest.

It all started back when God created the world and Satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. That is how man and woman gained knowledge of things that we weren't supposed to know. God gave Adam and Eve everything, and they went against him. He gave them FREE WILL and that is what tempted Eve to eat the fruit. Yes they do have hearts and blood, but they should not be allowed to marry.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 am
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby
Hester Peche
joe_is_my_hubby

It all started back when God created the world and Satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. That is how man and woman gained knowledge of things that we weren't supposed to know. God gave Adam and Eve everything, and they went against him. He gave them FREE WILL and that is what tempted Eve to eat the fruit. Yes they do have hearts and blood, but they should not be allowed to marry.

Your expliantion doesn't make sense...
So you're saying people shouldn't have free will?  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Seawicket

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:32 am
Hester Peche

It would be like a real life Sims game! Haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 am
iCrickle
Hester Peche

It would be like a real life Sims game! Haha.

Yes! Humans will do what you say but you have to go into the settings menu and turn off the free will.

The only downside is they might wet themselves or set themselves on fire.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Seawicket

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Abigail the mouse
iCrickle
*lurk lurk lurk*
ninja
Thank you. cry 3nodding Sorry for being off topic. >.>

Nope, you weren't.