Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
*waves flag for Canada* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm
-shivers, both from the attentions and the air of the room as his shirt seems on the verge of following his coat- Polaaand~...

((xD Yeah, that's about how threatening Poland seems.

It made my morning. x3
-could totally point to some other good fanfics on there too-

Yeeees~))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:31 pm
*takes off Canada's shirt, giggling as he hears Canada whine, but dismisses it and begins leaving delicate marks on Canada's tummy, his hand running gracefully across Canada's thigh*

((He should sound more threatening, he is "invading" after all. *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Point them out, then. 8D

D: I just realized I'm slipping back into my book-like habit of RPing.))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 pm
-wrinkles his nose as the other dismisses the protest of sorts, only to trail off into a contented sigh- Nnn... y-you know, Poland... -he began softly, only for his voice to fall lower still- I'm beginning to think... you're a tad overdressed?

((;3 Oh yeah~

-can so work with book-like writing style-

France/a rock, France/Austria (seriously worth it JUST for what France says near the end), Poland/Lithuania +another (the author writes first-person Lithuania, but... ;w; I love these two fics), Switzerland/Poland
=D Tell me when you're done with those?))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:59 pm
Poland giggles lightly and cups Canada's face with his hand. "Oh really? What do you think should, like, come off?" he says, winking playfully.

((*is glad you can work with book-like writing style* It's srsly easier for me to RP like that. ;P

*Begins reading them ALL* xwx))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Canada couldn't help but blush at Poland's totally-willing-to-comply response, color staining across his cheeks. He couldn't help shifting his gaze elsewhere, unable to meet those bright eyes. "I..." He coughed once, swallowed, and shifted his gaze again as it had drawn back towards the other nation's features. "...don't know?"

((xD I'm more used to a novel style myself. Something about a script format bugs me (probably because I rely on dialogue AND plenty of 'action').

;3 The Poland/Switzerland one makes me giggle.))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Poland turns Canada's face back towards him and stares into his eyes, not harsh, but almost lovingly and playfully. "I have a, like, corset," he giggles, "unlace it~"

((I put Poland in a dress specifically for this. XDDD
Novel style makes everything easier. >w<

I'm already on the second PolxLit one. XD))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:28 pm
Canada couldn't help the small chuckle that passed his lips. "I believe I could manage that," he murmured. Fingers trailing lightly up Poland's back, they brushed lightly over the ribbon before setting to work at the assigned task.

((x3 That's how I feel, unless the roleplay is an OOC little thing and mostly dialogue.

xD Ms. Alexia Clinton!))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:33 pm
"There's more to a dress than, like, unlacing it," Poland says playfully, running a finger down Canada's bare chest, going for Canada's fly, but not making his goal apparent.

((Yeah. XD Kinda like what the random chat thing became?

You leave Lexi alone! ;A; ))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:42 pm
"Oh?" he questions with a single arched eyebrow, leaning in to n** at Poland's lower lip. "Would you care to elaborate then?" He shivers under the touch of that trailing finger, idly letting the ribbons wrap around and weave over his fingers as he unlaced the corset.

((xD Yeah.

I <3 Lexi?))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:49 pm
Poland returns the n** with a delicate kiss of his own. "It's gotta, like, come off, too...and the skirt zips..." he says, unzipping Canada's trousers slowly, trying to not let the other know he's doing so.

((PFFFT. TROUSERS. gonk
...IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LEXI <3's YOU.

......sorry, I had to do it. xDDD))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 pm
Canada remained oblivious to Poland's actions, the last of the corset unlaced. "I'm sure I could have figured that out on my own," he points out softly as his fingers trail to Poland's front.

((xD;
Pfft. <3))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Poland giggles and slips his fingers under the hem of Canada's pants to slowly but surely make sure they come off. "Oh I, like, know. I just like hearing your, like, voice..." he says, shivering slightly at the feeling of Canada's fingers.

((owo; I was totally gonna say something, but I forgot what. XDDD
POSSIBLY TO COMMENT ON THE ABUNDANCE OF 'LIKES'. >>; ))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:25 pm
Canada tuts lightly, shaking his head before he presses a light kiss to Poland's lips. "You can be so troublesome," he whispers lightly, tone beginning to border on teasing as his fingers now work to actually remove the corset. For a moment he squints at the garment, trying to make everything out without having to lean in. He gives up on that though, instead letting his fingertips lightly search things out instead.

((xD Niiice.
>> -has to toss out these couple too-
[kink meme exceeds pg-13, no links, sry -skizz])

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm
Poland returns Canada's kiss lightly. "It's, like, much more fun this way.." he whispers back, his voice playful. He giggles as he feels Canada's hands search for the corset's details, and grabs his hands. "I'll take it off if you, like, need help....oh!" he says, stopping. He remembers a little something...
...and removes Canada's glasses. Sure, now he's probably blind as a bat, but at least they won't break.

(( :U I'm not an idiot, I swear.

You know what makes me laugh? They're out they're RPing and stuff, while we're the only ones in here being all kinky-like. XDDDD
I wonder when one of the others will notice this and be all "OH HAY GUYS"))  

Mama Lussuria

catweasels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:47 pm
Canada's first reaction to the removal of his glasses was to blink. The sharp lines of reality dissolved in an instant. Wherever he looks, nothing is any longer well defined. Colors and shapes blur into one another, stealing all familiarity.
But he's sure he can work with this all the same, and so he chuckles softly. "I believe I can manage."

((^^ At least you didn't almost stick your face into a lit candle?

xDDD Oh, I know~ >w> Unless we already got stalkers, which would be creepy amusing.

-w- I hate how vaguely defined some things are. Like... PG-13.))

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff