Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Burning Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 am
I'm angered and disgusted by Heegh, Veni. I'm having very unpleasant, vicious, and violent thoughts towards him. The thought that he would take pleasure in... I mean, *our* Rosemary... Jacob gave a sighed. Also, I'm trying to think of how we can help this one. THoR would be a bad idea I believe.... it's been the epicenter of so much trouble, and bringing her there right away would more than likely cause a storm of problems. Taking her to the Soul Fortress is the safest option I can think of.

"Yes, I am that Jacob you're seeking. I used to only have half a face due to a curse I currently have, that I'm progressively removing from myself. My last... treatment... repaired my face and open wounds.

We shouldn't linger here, the Void isn't the safest of places and I've no idea how soon Heegh will notice you missing."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:14 am
Rosemary sighed and put on the coat, pulled out each pocket to show it was empty, and then took it off allowing the sleeves to be pulled inside out. She then took a couple steps closer to the other trio and dropped the doctor's coat at Banquo's feet and stepped back again. The coats were easy to wash. She only went through so many because they kept ripping due to demons.

Veni pulled out his wallet and started to flip through it, "Very convincing Jacob. I would utterly and completely believe you if I had never met you and only knew that you're a necromancer with half a face. There might be other necromancers named Jacob in the universe."

"So," he pulled out a picture he had from a photo shoot Sephiroth had for all his friends a little over a year ago, "let's try this then. Here's a picture of a half faced Jacob wearing a mask over his bad side and you can compare the good side to what he looks like now."

He walked towards Adira with a slight natural and nonexaggerated sway to his walk and gave over his precious picture of Jacob to the strange woman. "I know the damaged part is mostly covered, but if you look at his chin you'll notice that a little bit of blood is trickling near the bottom. You'll also see, if you have good vision, that the same side looks slightly wet through his clothes in the shoulder area. If you look at the eye and stare at it, you'll notice it looks funny. This is because he had no eyelid there.

"Now to compare the good side of that picture to this man... O Jacob, cover your old damaged side with your hand and try to look a little more miserable like you used to.

"But really miss, you recognized Rosemary right? Do you think her and Heegh to be allies or do you think she dislikes him to some degree? Would he really have you take her form for his dark pleasures if they got along? Haven't you ever heard of, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? So using that logic don't you think that if you can find her who most likely has no love for Satan, wouldn't you could try to ask her for help if you couldn't find Jacob on your own first? What does Rosemary think we should do?"

"I think we should go to a place where Heegh can't easily drag you back to hell if he suddenly decides to pull on your chains... Even if we turn out to be sadistic, it would be on a lesser scale than Heegh. Would you rather take the chance that you may have ran into people that could possibly help you or end up being pulled back to him without warning and probably receive the worst punishment you and your dogs have ever received without even trying to accept the assistance of someone Heegh obviously desires to dominate? Which would you rather risk? Be quick in your decision."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 am

Adira clutched Ophelia (Who began to growl softly once more at the mention of returning to Heegh) tightly. Her captivating grey-green eyes closed in a scrunched up fashion as if she were in pain. Her chest felt as if her heart were trying to get out. Her empathetic abilities were screaming to get out. Though Adira didn't profess to have extreme empath abilities, it just so happened that she was "in training" to be able to use them better. Most days, Hell was unbearable in the pain.

Adira couldn't understand these...emotions. These people were feeling something different. Her breathing picked up as she tried to get her mind to stop focusing in and out of the emotional realm. Finally, it was bearable. Her eyes opened tearfully. She looked as a child, clinging to her pet. Banqo carried something over to her. Adira's head tilted. Oh, the labcoat.

"At least it will be warm." Banquo said to her softly, with his mouth he guided her into putting it on. Adira's body was small inside the coat. Though she was curved in all of the right places--a seductress in form--she was still very petite. She was smaller than the other woman. Adira pulled the coat closer to her body.

"Thank you." Adira's lips formed a ghost of a whisper which she trusted everyone had heard one was or another.

Banquo turned to the two vampires and the necromancer. He would be the spokesman for now. He was the most calm after all. On a normal day, Adira may appear to be confident, but at this moment she was reduced to a child. Ophelia was, obviously, not adept at keeping her temper in check nor her emotions for that matter. This left Banquo of ice.

"You'll have to excuse my lady," He began, sitting down, he paused as the male vampire spoke then as Ban read Adira's thoughts, "She see's that you are the Jacob we've been wishing to meet. Heegh--"

"Heegh only had me take her form for the last decade or so. I've been his slave for a century more or less. Please excuse my inability to tell time. When you are in a situation similar to my own, you begin to lose track of it. Time not longer becomes important as one way or another you are stuck." this was an interruption from the recently reanimated Adira.

"we'd rather trust you, of course." Continued Banquo, his eyes showed a rare flare of anger, "We do not wish to return to that b*****d." His body shook. Banquo was not upset for the way he and his mate were treated. He was angry for his charge. Adira shuddered.

Ophelia finally spoke, "Will she be able to handle the place where you are taking her? For so many years we've been in Hell, is this a place where she could drastically fall into shock?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am
Sensing that he was really pleased with the girl in front of him, GL's extra limbs sort of wrapped themselves around her to pull her in and adjusted her position into a really close embrace. They then slid back and forth in a rubbing fashion in a manner of one telling a dog they're such a good girl, which caused her cheeks to feel tingly. And they were still on her back even, causing to close her eyes, rest her head on him, and enjoy a nice back relaxer.

When GL's hands moved down her back to start fiddling with the fur on her tails, Black's eyes popped open. They were surprisingly sensitive despite the fur, which was probably why grabbing and squeezing them hard enough almost completely disabled her. But when done lightly and pulled through the hand like with a cat tail after already feeling good from being pampered, kissed, and whatnot evoked a gasp from her and a slight squeeze as she tensed up for a brief moment.

This would have not been her normal reaction, but all the other stimulants brought on such a response to a simple gesture. When she caught her breath again she said, "I think you're covering a little too many areas at once, unless you wanted to get a little more serious," she said as she pulled his face down to her nose and rubbed it against it and tried to lean in and kiss it.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am
Jacob seemed to think quickly for a moment.

"Yes and no. The place IS drasticallly different from Hell, that's for certain, but the affect it has on people is very calming and soothing. It will definitely remove the effects of shock from an individual in little time. And it's safe there. Come, we mustn't waste any more time. The Void can be dangerous, and I don't know how long until Heegh notices you're all missing."

That said, Jacob opened a portal into the Soul Fortress, one of the few places that Heegh could not easily get into or sense things in. The necromancer ushered everyone through, being the last to enter the spacial gateway himself, sealing it close behind him.

"Our hosts of this building are currently sleeping most likely at this hour, but they won't mind us being here. They welcome just about everyone into their home."

The place was one of beauty. Plantlife and gardens everywhere, with a stream or small waterfall somewhere trickling off in the distance. Strange but beautiful flying lizard like creatures nested in the trees here. In the windows high up on the walls, angels could be seen flying about outside.Q Right away the demons were overcome by a sense of security and calm that they had never felt before in their lives, and so strongly too. The hellhounds had spoken of feeling God's love in the Void... here, it seemed so bountiful and endless. A voice almost seemed to be speaking to Adira in the back of her head, whispering such things as safety and love... an indescrible type of love as if from a caring parent that was slowly filling her heart while forcing all the hurtful emotions to the surface to be drained away like a sore wound.

"We'll need to break your hell chains right away. Ophelia and Banquo was it? We'll break yours first, since you seem to be in better shape than her. It's a bit strength sapping and will leave you feeling exhausted. Meanwhile, she needs to rest or eat something first. Perhaps take a chance to get cleaned up... ...We never did catch your name, what is it?"

- - - - -

GL blinked once, twice, then leaned into the kiss... though he made sure to forcibly calm his tendrils down. He wasn't sure HE wanted to go too serious himself, although to be honest, the thought was starting to become tempting lately, making him feel a little bit like a pervert at times. Although his tendrils were calmer, they still didn't stop their petting, hugging, and carresses entirely as they absorbed the energy she put off and tried to encourage her to put off more and better energies with their love aura.

Seeing that their job with the mistletoe was done, the ghosts quietly floated away... Well, mostly quiet. Inky was snickering just a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Ophelia and Banquo were on edge being in this new place--Ban more than Phe as Phe tended to be somewhat susceptible. After a short time, both of the hounds transformed into their wolf forms. The wolves had beautiful ebony fur and unique eyes. Banquo had glassy silver-blue eyes that fit his ice element perfectly, while Ophelia’s eyes were amber with a ring of gold outlining her pupil. Both of the wolves were large inside and glorious appearing.

Adira paused at first, unaware of the emotions she was feeling. She knew of them, as Heegh liked to remind her of what she was missing in the dungeons, but she did not know their true extent. It was…comforting and a little frightening at the same time. She didn’t know what to expect. “My name is Adira.” She said, finally, with her soft musical voice. She was exhausted and it could be seen in how she carried herself. Her slender shoulders were hunched and her face was extremely malnourished. Lack of sleep created dark bags that weighed down her eyelids.

Damn Heegh, as much of a redundant sentence as that is.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:18 am
His hesitation of course didn't go unnoticed. "Are you thinking that you're a pervert again? There's nothing perverted about you. It's what YOU choose to do that makes you a pervert," BlackMN said giving a slightly modified quote of his mother. "It doesn't matter what people who don't know you think because there's a lot of ignorant people out there who are going to judge you without getting to know you just because you are an incubus. What should matter is what your friends think and I believe Rosemary basically said is that it would take a lot for most of us to think that of you. Your fear of feeling even a little bit like a pervert may end up making me look bad. What is your definition of a pervert? What makes you think that you're a pervert?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:38 am
Galantros stopped petting Black's tails so he could wring his hands. Some of his tendrils didn't stop petting her though. He shook his head and somehow took a breath.

"I suppose... That my definition of a pervert is someone that harrasses or gropes someone in a way that... they don't like. That was unwanted. Unwanted certain types of attention?"

He wanted to slap him self on the forehead, but he resisted.

"But... you didn't say anything to that. I was being hesitant because I was uncertain of myself. But sometimes... I... I really..." ...to hell with it... give in!

His gaze grew serious as he leaned in closer to Black, then gave her a very intense kiss, petting her tails again and holding her with his hands. His tendrils seemed to approve readily, going back to massaging and caressing the girl, providing her with pleasure and themselves with more intense emotional energy to feed off of.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:31 am
(Well hmm I was apparently slow and was skipped, which is okay btw >>)

Going back to the point where they are waiting for Jacob to open a portal and are about to head to the soul fortress Rosemary says, "Heegh has been Satan for less than 20 years and I've physically met him 2... maybe 3... years ago... only that long? It seems even longer."

Back at the Soul Fortress the vampires were calmer. Rosemary was finally able to remove the image of Heegh on top of her from the front of her mind. What a relief that was, but she still wasn't sure what she wanted to do or should do to help her if she was a personal favorite of Heegh... maybe someone like Thas would be able to help guide her. At times like these she kind of wished she felt more comfortable with talking to more of the angels that randomly roamed about.

Veni was slightly more comfortable about the three of them...if they were able to come here than that meant they could be telling some truth and definitely didn't have evil intent with them or anyone there at least. He wanted to speak with Jacob alone as soon as possible and mostly discuss his concerns on recent events.

When Jacob mentioned getting cleaned up, Rosemary asked Adira, "Have you ever had showered before?" Pointing at the fountain. "Ever have warm water like that fall on you so that you could clean your body?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 pm

"It does seem longer." Adira noted. It seems like it'd been a century... So, it'd only been twenty-five years since the death of her parents. Strange how time seemed to fly. That would make Adira....She winced. Too old. The demoness, however, still looked to be in her early twenties. Adira felt the relief of the people around her. The comfort. Her dogs' transformation made it all the more comfortable. Adira wondered if her companions felt more at ease with the fact that Adira and her animals looked more "Human".

At the mention of the fountain, Adira's head tilted, "I've only been in a few showers, if you could even call those experiences showers..." She replied, "In Hell, it rains every so often. It isn't rain like...like I've read about in the mortal world, however. This rain, if I could even call it that, was...well, lava mixed with ash, water vapor and very hot water. It's been known to...well, not kill but injure many." It scarred Adira once. Her shoulder blade. The scar was in the form of a water drop. Adira shuddered at the memory. "Other than that, there was really no reason to shower...I mean, who is there to look nice for down there?" Adira swept her greasy hair out of her face. Her hair didn't look greasy to onlookers, nor if they touched it could they tell. Adira knew it was though. She knew her body like no other. When her hair was really clean, it was beautiful.

"The rain was before Heegh, however. Heegh treats hell like a desert now. In the end, Satan did as well." The rain mustv'e been...What, fifty or more years ago? Maybe a century? Time was slowly flooding back into Adira with the comfort that the soul fortress was providing. It was closer to a century when Rain last fell from Hell's skies. "So to answer your question, no I have never had a...real shower."

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:32 pm
"You are purposely trying to look nice for us then and it isn't unconscious? If there's no one to look nice for, why are you putting effort here unless you thought it might improve your chances of being helped?" Her finger moved above followed the path of a hidden scratch and then followed the outline of a bruise that was around a puncture wound possibly caused by a dirty claw. She bet BlackMN could at least smell the hidden grime beneath Adira's false sweet scent if the young girl were here. "We would have likely helped you if you looked even more grisly."

"Please don't try anything beyond your current trick to make yourself look better off than you are."

"Veni go get food please." Said male vampire left.

"You've never taken a pleasurable shower then, so you wouldn't know what to do if I put you in a shower... After you eat I will spray you with medicine that should help clean out and heal most of your wounds and then I will help you get thoroughly cleansed if you don't mind. If you're well enough after that, Jacob should probably do the same thing he plans to do to your dogs."

He came back with a blood bag.

"I didn't mean food for us."

He moved his hand from behind his back to reveal a plate of fruit, cheese, meat slices, and bread and butter...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackMN giggled a little at his expression when he looked like he wanted to slap himself. He gave her a determined weird look of which she didn't know what to make of and returned his stare with a nervous unsure one and had even started to lean away from him until she figured out what he was doing. She closed her eyes and tried to return it in kind playing with that area on his face with her lips and canine like tongue while slightly jerking a little at the unexpected sensations she was feeling in various places and making cute yipping noises.

Is this what he wanted to try sometimes? If he had described it to her she might had found the idea weird and may had been a little squeamish to try. It is better that he just did it, she thought because the idea of those wing things massaging her was weird until they did it because it felt good. When they usually start to prod her, she initially wants to push them away, but doesn't because he is already uncertain about himself... so she only moves them if they're in her way or if it's in an embarrassing situation.

As she started to lean in to kiss him again after a quick breather her hand suddenly moved between their two faces. "We should probably move elsewhere...What if someone decides to come downstairs?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The person she was likely thinking about was Sephiroth who was laying slightly propped up on his bed reading a passage about prayer from his good book while Abigail cuddled next to him. He had recently started to awaken as an angel of destruction and ironically mercy who could likely summon heavenly bodies such as meteors to destroy a world if God was willing. His power was not his own and depended on God's will and he was starting to think that maybe prayer would help him greatly if he needed it. He at least seemed to have the holy spirit pour out when his wings were revealed, but unless he had them out, it was near impossible to tell that he was an angel because it seemed that he was in a way being shielded from others gaining that knowledge. Only a couple of his close friends knew.

He and Abigail had been sleeping together in the non-perverted sense for a couple weeks now. Abigail was a nymph from another planet who wasn't aware that most people (especially the religious ones who followed the same doctrine Sephiroth was reading) would consider their current situation to be immoral. However Sephiroth didn't want to ruin her innocent view on the topic. The whole purpose of people who weren't married to not live in such an arrangement was to help avoid temptation and fortunately for the long-haired man he wasn't very tempted.

It wasn't because she lacked beauty, she was very beautiful, but more because he was mostly part of two creatures who usually didn't mate, so his humanish desires were dampened a bit and so he was easily able to resist temptation. This didn't mean he didn't want to try anything though. He did retain a slight desire for destruction from his demon side, while his mother's side help dampen it.

Abigail herself wouldn't have been in this position anyways if she hadn't trusted him to not make a forceful move on her because she has had men forced on her. Ironically soldiers of some distant galaxy, but this one had proved that he had no to little intention of forcing her to do anything she didn't want to do. In fact he usually let her decide when and what she wanted to experiment with when it came to anything that involved physical contact.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 am
Jacob didn't comment on Hell's weather. He knew what it was like from first hand experience the last few times he tried to go there to free demons. Heegh had made it increasingly difficult for him to do his duty there, not only because of the conditions, but because of increased traps and blockages through passages he would normally take. He had all but given up trying to help the converted there.

Starting with Ophelia, he gestured for the hellhound to come near him. He then began to murmur strange words of power and drew glowing glyps in mid air, pushing them around into certain configurations once he finished drawing them. There was a sudden intense energy in the air, Jacob's body beginning to glow slightly with a blue aura. Black, red glowing chains suddenly appeared around Ophelia that were bound to a similarly fashioned collar around her neck.

Jacob: "Brace yourself, this may hurt a bit. I'll do what I can to make sure it's over quickly though."

Placing his hands on the chains, there was a suddenly, harsh burning, electrical pain and pressure that seemed to not only affect Ophelia, but Jacob as well, the necromancer gritting his teeth through the pain as if he'd done this a thousand times before (and most likely he had.) Metallic snapping sounds were heard as the chains' lenght broke in his fists, and the collar shattered, disappearing into the air along with the remains of the hellish leash that kept the hellhound tied to Heegh. Jacob took a few deep breaths, appearing fine after a short while, then repeated the process with Banquo.

- - - - -

It didn't seem like Galantros could get any redder in the face at this time. He couldn't seem to trust him self to say anything more than "alright.", nodding a bit as he moved Black's hand away to give her a quick kiss, then stood up. Using his arms and tendrils, he suddenly swept her off her feet, carrying her as his appendages still continued to caress her gently. He then floated up the stairs and into Black's room, his wings quietly closing the door behind them, all while kissing her again and again as he moved. His aura was surging, but he kept it under control... however since Black was in close proximity to him, she could feel how powerful it was at the mmoment. Incredibly intoxicating, seeming to affect the both of them.

Galantros sat on her bed, setting the kitsune on his lap. All at once, he was scratching her ears, rubbing her neck, her shoulders, her back, stroking her tail, up and down her arms, the side of her face, brushing back her hair... He somehow seemed to be everywhere at once.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:43 pm

"It is unconscious." Adira replied softly, "I've been doing it for years and years. What do you think Heegh would have done if he saw the injuries? What other demons would have done?" Adira shuddered. Rosemary couldn't see the full extent of Adira's bruises, scrapes, cuts and scars. They covered her body in a grotesque fashion. "It is likely that if I were to show you the full extent of my wounds, I'd bleed to death. Heegh can be very..." She winced, "Harsh."

Ophelia was about to warn Jacob as he was taking off Hell's chains when... A sharp scream pierced the air and Adira fell to the ground. Banquo winced slightly, able to contain his pain. He padded over to Adira, trying to read her vitals. She was slumped in a squat position. Ophelia whined. For a moment Adira's shape shifted into several different images. A seductress. Adira's normal form. Her Succubus form. Finally, Rosemary, Veni and Jacob would get to see the flash of Adira's truly battered form. Adira's appearance settled on the same form she'd had before the pain, though several new bleeding cuts and bruises showed up on her pure skin though they'd once been hidden. She winced.

"My dogs and I...as you've noticed share a mental bond. Since pain is a reaction that is first felt in the nerves then transmitted to the brain, we share one another's pain." Adira's voice was breathy as she was saying this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:25 pm
"Interesting..." Rosemary had not seen an illusion that actually kept wounds sealed, hid them, but not to the extent that it was a bandaid. She took out a little squirt bottle and sprayed the new wounds that appeared and watched them heal. "This spray works best if you have energy... you should probably eat and get your strength up. Jacob where are the chains located on the other one?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 am
"The same place as Ophelia. Perhaps I should wait until Adira eats, heals, and regains a little of her strength before continuing if they share a mental bond."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games