Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Come one, come all. Say what you wish and make a new friend. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:29 am
Vengence of Areashine
It's snowing up here in western Michigan, but it's just melting....I suppose I shouldn't complain, there will be plenty of snow later.

Oh, and welcome to the guild!

Hey! I live in western Michigan, too! Hello neighbor!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:38 am
What part of western Michigan? I'm in Kentwood, half an hour away from Grand Rapids.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:26 pm
x Your beloved s c e n t x

User Image
HAPPY THANKSGVING!!!!!
User Image

x Your familiar v o i c e x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:40 pm
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:28 pm
Been snowing in Northeast Pennsylvania the past couple days! Anyway, I am exhausted so I am heading to bed! I have to work tomorrow and I am stuck home all alone. Hubby and kids are at in-laws so he can get to and from work as we don't have a car currently; thanks to this last break down; and the kids need someone to watch them tomorrow while I am working and hubby is going to most likely be gone all week due to the ride to and from work situation! I hate being alone though!

Just to clarify! Hubby works days, and I work a few hours at night and my in-laws give him a ride for work, but I have to find different rides due to distance to my work compared to his, We live about half way to either job however his parents live the opposite direction of my work. We have been doing this for a couple weeks and it sucks. Kids are staying with in-laws until right before they have to return to school.

Good night ALL and I guess Happy Thanksgiving although it hasn't been the greatest for me!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 pm
Well I would like to see how many people will come in that is from Pennsylvania. I am looking for new friends , so any from PA come on in and I still want everyone else to come in and post.  

Kaos Jin

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Arcanasylvana
Been snowing in Northeast Pennsylvania the past couple days! Anyway, I am exhausted so I am heading to bed! I have to work tomorrow and I am stuck home all alone. Hubby and kids are at in-laws so he can get to and from work as we don't have a car currently; thanks to this last break down; and the kids need someone to watch them tomorrow while I am working and hubby is going to most likely be gone all week due to the ride to and from work situation! I hate being alone though!

Just to clarify! Hubby works days, and I work a few hours at night and my in-laws give him a ride for work, but I have to find different rides due to distance to my work compared to his, We live about half way to either job however his parents live the opposite direction of my work. We have been doing this for a couple weeks and it sucks. Kids are staying with in-laws until right before they have to return to school.

Good night ALL and I guess Happy Thanksgiving although it hasn't been the greatest for me!!!
Hello there. Well come on in this thread and I can keep you company.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:30 pm
Been raining in Ohio  

Rune Delcroix

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Well, sorry I haven't come in sooner. Though, I have been a member for a while now... I must admit, I didn't know how to get in here, until I actually paid more attention eek I remember when I didn't have problems navigating sites, I feel like a noobie all over now. Anyways, hi! I will try to come in more regularly now and love to talk to people that don't feel they have to be foul every other word confused  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:37 pm
BlackCatt73
Well, sorry I haven't come in sooner. Though, I have been a member for a while now... I must admit, I didn't know how to get in here, until I actually paid more attention eek I remember when I didn't have problems navigating sites, I feel like a noobie all over now. Anyways, hi! I will try to come in more regularly now and love to talk to people that don't feel they have to be foul every other word confused
I am never Foul so we shall do well.  

Kaos Jin

Kaos Jin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:39 pm
Ok anyone that come sin here I would love more friends to chat with...and I mean that on my list so anyone that feel slike adding me do so..the more the merrier.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:19 pm
gonk Ugh, the 2 kids thing is driving me up a wall today.

Heh, nice to have a place I can randomly vent. Suppose I should actually say, "hello," while I'm at it.  

Pirate Dirge

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm
I am open to PM with anyone usually. So, if you wish to add someone new to chat with, be my guest. And... Hello! Hi! How are you!? to all out there today/tonight. Being that I'm in Central Fl, it's hard to get the timing right to catch people online sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:14 pm
Well I'm moving to central florida in less than a month so, I should be able to be online for you to catch biggrin  

Draconian Pheonix

jojomade

Sparkly Cat

14,790 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 am
Hello all *waves*  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items