Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:48 pm
Liet's face brightened when he took the sip of wine. "Actually, this is very good." He liked his alcohol to be fruity, obviously, and the wine was just so. "It's not as strong as Vodka, so I bet you can drink more too." He underestimated the alcohol content of the wine, drinking more of the large glass he had.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:49 pm
Germany-tan
"You bed is closer then mine from here. If I get drunk, just drag me there and dump me off. You can always sleep in mine." Germany grinned, working on his second beer. "Besides, do you have any idea how much I have to drunk to actually become drunk? A lot. I'm not a priss like you."

"Priss......." Roderich repeated the word slowly. No..nobles weren't, he certinally wasn't...."I am not!" The brunette exclaimed and got to his feet. "Alright, fine....Ludwig, I challenge you to a drinking contest! You choose the drink and the first one to drop does all the chores...for a week!" He couldn't explain his sudden outburst, if anything he wanted to prove Germany wrong, he wasn't a priss.  

Austria-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm
"Have you ever HAD good French wine? Just look at Lithuania! He obviously understands it..." France raised eyebrow in Swiss's direction after taking a sip from his glass and smiling at Liet. Poor boy was a little naive about the potency of wine. He didn't mind though, "Though as fine as it is, I suppose I am a little finer. I wouldn't object to you taking a sip of me instead."

And another radar went off in the frenchman's head at the word 'bed' and his head whipped over to stare at Austia and Germany.

"So... do you two share a bed... often...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:52 pm
"I never said you would not make a... comfortable seat. I'm only implying that, should I really care to sit down at the moment, I could inevitably find one more comfortable." His fingers curled around the bottle he held, blue eyes watching Francis. They peered just over the rim of glasses that had slid down his nose, though this was remedied with a quick adjustment. "I'm fine with what I have," he then continued, holding the bottle like some sort of life line.  

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Switzerland scoffs at France's suggestion. "France, I'd much rather sleep with my own sister than you." he says, his face serious.

((*ttly doesn't ship Swiss/Liech like a freak*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:55 pm
"We do when he asks me to stay until he falls asleep. After I fell asleep in the chair one night, he asked me to stay in the bed with him instead." Ludwig smirked. He laughed at Roderich's challenge. "Fine! Toris, bring me a bottle of that honey and pepper vodka of yours!" He shouted, slapping the table with his palm. "I'm going to show this priss a thing or two about drinking, then make him wear a maid's dress for a week when he does the chores!"  

Germany-tan

France-niichan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:55 pm
"So you think I would be comfortable then?" France did his best not leer at Canada. Didn't want to scare his little beaver away. His cute little beaver. He swirled the contents of his glass before taking another sip, "Come, just a sip," He held his glass out in the canadian's direction, "I promise you it's better then whatever you're having."

He looked with a little more interest at the two who were about to have a drinking contest, "AH... and the looser will also wear the maid's dress in the bedroom? Hm.. I think I have a prize for who ever wins..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:57 pm
Liet jumped when he was called for, snapping out of his own thoughts. He nodded, standing up and bringing over a bottle of the vodka, along with two shot glasses. "Here you are, Ludwig." He said, stepping back and drinking his glass of wine as he watched.  

Lithuania-tan

Austria-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:07 pm
"Stop saying that, I am nobility...." Roderich said a bit upset at that, waiting for the drinks to come over to the table as he began to slip off his jacket, tossing it aside on the couch. "And if I do win, you are wearing a cute little beer girl's outfit." He smirked as he pushed up his glasses, giving a glare over to France.

"You pervert! I don't want anything from you! W-We are doing this on our own and as far as the bed sharing goes, it is Ludwig's own fault for falling asleep in the chair! Get your mind out of the gutter!" He exclaimed as he took his seat at the table.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm
"I'm only saying you may be more comfortable as a seat than, say, a bed of glowing coals or a porcupine," the Canadian replied with a shrug. As for the other's insistence that he take a drink of the wine, Canada could only sigh. Of course, just like he'd anticipated. "I would beg to differ, personally."

((=O! -would love to see Ludwig in a beer girl's outfit- -shot-
-not playing Cooking Mama-))

catweasels

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Ludwig chuckled, glancing to France. "I'm not so sure I want anything from you, but then that depends on how well you play the more submissive role." Alright, so he'd had a few drinks before everyone arrived as well.

His face heated when Roderich mentioned a beer maid's outfit. "Wha... No way in hell I'm wearing that!" He poured a drink for each of them. "Now drink!" He shouted, before knocking his drink back.

(( NO CANADA. NO.

XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:20 pm
"P-pervert? Ah... your words are like bullets through my heart," France clutched his heart in despair, and set his glass down to press his other hand to his forhead, "And here I was.. prepared to offer my body and soul to the victor... Then if that's not acceptable... perhaps I can have the looser instead?"

His sorrow only increased at Canada's reply, " B-but mon petit castor! You don't know what you are saying! Your sense of taste has obviously been corrupted by that aweful person UK! You must allow me to try and cultivate it once more for you!"

Germany's comment certainly brought a smile to his lips, "Ah... good sir I can play MANY roles you know..."

((Umm.. I France would also like to see Germany in a beer-girl outfit! owo ))  

France-niichan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Toris chuckled as he watched the others get heated. He realized that his glass was empty and got a slightly sad expression. Wandering over to the table with the drinks, he bumped into Vash, nearly falling back. "Oh, oops! Haha, sorry Vash-san." He said smiling. "Bumping other countries like that... It's rude, isn't it? Don't you think so? Everyone's so obbsessed with bumping into each other and bringing other countries into their houses..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:28 pm
Roderich grumbled to himself..." Words that pierce like bullets...if only...if only..." He said softly before he looked at Ludwig who was getting heated up over the mention of making him dress like a beer maid. "Heh, we could even get you some braided blond pigtails. Would be a good look for you..." He teased as he reached for his shot, shutting his eyes as he knocked the drink back.

The alcohol burned his throat as he swallowed and he quickly covered his mouth with the back of his hand, coughing slightly. It as strong...too strong. Even that shot made him feel lightheaded for a few moments before he reached over, pouring the next two shots.

Austria-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:29 pm
Switzerland stares into his glass for a second, then slowly turns to look at the other nation. "Are....you okay, Lithuania? You're looking kinda red..." he says, grunting a little as the other nation goes on about bumping into others.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff