Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )
what do you think of twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakurachan1718

4,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm
Oh come on is a fiction story, is so stupid think "this or this" for a story is not true xD is only a fiction with a touch of love/drama/adventure...lol -.-U personally i love twilight, are not for "the things" all say, only im a "vampire lover" lol xD whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 pm
divine_retrobution
the films murdered the books, making the film defied all the reasons why the book was successful. The whole point of twilight is for girls to imagine their perfect edwards, the film slayed that. I actualy refuse to watch it. And now its not cool and unique anymore, all the girls at school are like ohhh! im such a twilight fan, james p is so hot! and im like shut the hell up are you a fan, i read the books years before the film actualy came out ¬_¬

i completely agree with you i have robert he is awful, the movie didnt even follow the story line and kristen who played bella was an awful actress her eye's twitched to much for my liking. i only watched the film to make fun of it. also i was glad when the movie dance flick made fun of it  

-M-J-SLVR-

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soulless and bloodless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:28 pm
i love the books but the movie was good and they didn't put everthing like the book but i will gave it 2 star but the new moon will better if not i will kill myself, iargee with u vampier don't shimmr{euke]
true blood is a awesome show  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:35 pm
TWILIGHT SUCKS a**! IT WAS AN EPIC FAY-LE! IT WAS SOOO BAD THT WE COULDN'T.. NO! IT WASNT EVEN WORTHY OF US SPELLIN FAIL RITE! WE HAD 2 SPELL IT SOO BADLY JUST 2 FIT HOW BAD THE MOVIE WAS! BELLA IS THE WORST ACTRESS, EDWARD WAS EFFIN UGLY N JASPER REALLY DOESNT HAVE 2 LOOK SOO HURT! I MEAN C'MON! JEEZ! IT WAS THE WORSST EVER N NOW THY'R TRYIN 2 MAKE NEW MOON! IT BETTER HAVE EVERYTHG THE BOOK HAD! OR ELSE IT JUST LIK TWILIGHT! TWILIGHT DIDNT HAVE EVERYTHG IN IT SO IT WAS NU10! N MY FRIENDS TRIED 2 TAKE A TEST JUST 4RM WATCHIN THE MOVIE N THE FAILED EVERY QUESTION! scream  

kyamie kazuma_D

MyakoYuki-Hime_54

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 pm
to say the least the movie sucks...Robert Patterson sucks...he aint hot in the least...those fan girls are totally blind...and this whole vampire popularity is a bunch of rubbish...really vampires are cool and all but all people talk about is vampires, twilight , and all this other random stuff. It gives vampies a bad name. and plus people should come up with more original ideas for stories. cuz all i hear about are new vampire love stories...to tell the truth Anne Rice stories are and always will be the best vamp stories ever and there is no one who will ever beat her work. Her stories are the only ones who have ever won my heart and soul...all that other stuff sucks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:19 pm
I like twilight but some people over do it!  

Taco_French_Kiss

momo is momo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:57 pm
i never read twighlight and i heard the book was better than the movie but i wasnt big on the movie  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm
i like the books because unlike the movie u get to make up wat u see around u as u read the book but wen u see the movie ur just seein the directors creation not urs  

poemsofdarkness13

Pretty Shiny Things

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 am
dont hate me, but i personally love twilight, why? the idea of eternal affection! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 pm
I like Twilight the book saga more than the movies. The movies have ruined it. Hardcore. My friends and I seriously sat through the movie and mocked it because it was just out of order and crappy. Meanwhile, the preps infront of us swooned and basically fainted everytime they saw Edward on screen. -.-"

Adaenyn

niyuuVAMPIRE

Opinionated Phantom

11,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:10 pm
hey jerks!!!

fist off, if you read the BOOK and not just seen the half assed movie disigned to be cute for the people who read the book, you would like it.

2nd in the movie they diddent do it right. when a twilight fan says that a vampire 'sparcles' theyre just being cute. the vampires in the book have nearly indestructable, pale, stone-like skin and becouse of this their skin reflects light like a prism or any other stone.

3rd the term 'vegitarian' is an inside joke not to be taken litteraly. the vampires drink animal blood insted of human blood, and offten compair it to being a vegitarian if they were human. its more of a way of explaining what their doing and the morals behind it.

4th these vampires are supposed to be completly different from the norm, practicaly in a different world from most vampires in other books. but before you start complaining about how different and out there the twilight series is, read a book that came out before twilight- vampire kisses.

and, yes, i would love to see twilight become an anime, and i will be going to watch the second twilight movie-new moon- when it comes out so there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:13 pm
ps., robert patterson is not nearly hot enouph to be edward, but hes a good actor and i guess thats what really matters right?  

niyuuVAMPIRE

Opinionated Phantom

11,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
[24]~ Anime ~ ( 'ㅅ' )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers