Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
APH World Society Masquerade Ball [Open~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:20 pm
"Oh my, hello there Anya." she said, stepping back just a little. She noticed her brother's whimper when she put down the bottle of vodka. "You can have some, just not a lot. I do not want to...um...well carry you home...." she said nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Russia looks down at his feet, scuffling his boot a little on the ballroom floor. "I can't have any...I'm fasting." he pouts.

Anya chirps an looks up at Ukraine, slapping her tail against the floor happily, her platypus skirt flapping with it.

Russia giggles. "Do you like her gown~? I had it custom made for her, gems and everything~" he says, smiling.

He nods to Liech. "Mint tea sounds lovely, Liechtenstein~"

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:31 pm
Liech came back with a tray of teacups and a teapot. She stumbled a bit, with a few drops of tea splashing the floor. But she caught herself and set the tray on a table. "Here is your tea" she said handing a cup to Russia. Liech shifted her eyes guiltily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm
Russia smiles, accepting the cup happily and taking a sip. "What's wrong, Liechtenstein~? You almost seem upset~" he asks, tilting his head. Anya looks up at the two of them and squeaks at the cups. "Oh~ I think Anastasia wants some, too~" Russia giggles, "I'll go get her something of her own~" he says, getting up to do so.

(( Anya's so pampered. =w= I bet she has her own bed, but prefers sleeping in Russia's~ ))  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 pm
"Oh I didn't mean to spill the tea, sorry." she said with an awkward smile.

((To be Anya would be a fangirls dream~! >w>))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 pm
(( No kidding. xDDD She gets all of Russia's huggles, snuggles and kisses, he holds her and pampers her, and answers to her every....squeak. =w= Gawd, she's so pampered. xD~ ))

"Oh, it's fine~ Not like it's my ballroom, or anything." Russia says, giggling. He goes into the kitchen, before coming back out with a (notably fancy) dish for Anya. "Here you go, little Anya~" he coos, petting the platypus's head. Anya happily laps from it, chirping and slapping her tail.  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm
"Too bad more people aren't here. It would be fun to dance" she said watching Anya drink from the very fancy bowl. "There also needs to be music".

((*Wishes Anya was cannon, for the adorableness*))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 pm
(( Russia ttly needs Anya in the comic. D: It would make even MORE fans squeal. =w= ))

Russia looks around for a second before pointing to an old record player, with a stack of records next to it. "It's old, but that would work~" he says, smiling and walking over to it. He picks out a record, blows the dust off, and starts it playing, a waltz humming beautifully from it. He glides over to Liech and, smiling, holds out his hand. "Who said you can't dance with just us~?"

Off in the background, Anya was chirping happily, chasing her tail a little.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm
"Oh thank you" she said taking his hand. "You lead right? I really like this song"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:17 pm
Russia giggles. "Yes~ And it's beautiful, isn't it~? It reminds me of all the Royal balls I would go to~ Like the one for Anastasia's birthday~" Russia says, smiling happily, leading her to the music.

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 pm
"I hope that doesn't bring you sad memories too" she said trying to figure out the exact footing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:29 pm
"Oh, it does, but it's inevitable~ So I like to remember all the happy times I had with the Royal family~" he says. He chuckles, watching Liech. "You don't dance often, do you~? Would you like me to slow down~?" he asks, tilting his head.  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm
"I-I think I got it" she said biting her lip and nodding. "You are a great dancer".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm
He couldn't help the giggle that escaped. "Hmm~ I've just had lots of practice is all~ If you want, I could help you practice~" he says, smiling.  

Russia-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:43 pm
"That would be nice, not that you have been already." she giggled while accidentally stepping on his foot.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff