Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Literate Child Hood Friends RP ((closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to join :D?
  Yes :D
  I'm not leaving another option
View Results

Khousa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:36 pm
TehAwesomeKiata
Rudrus
HE'S USING A PICTURE OF FAI FROM TSUBASA CRONICLES!!!!!!! >:0

o: is that bad?
It just means that he's gonna be hotter then me......... crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:13 am
Rudrus
TehAwesomeKiata
Rudrus
HE'S USING A PICTURE OF FAI FROM TSUBASA CRONICLES!!!!!!! >:0

o: is that bad?
It just means that he's gonna be hotter then me......... crying crying

Aww don't worry :'D you know what, I'll just be another character for someone else, I'll send pms asking.  

ThisAintItCheif

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 am
.::Lawl. Fai-san has many fangirlies ;D::.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:42 pm
Haha yes he does. xD He's pretty awesome.
[[ Although when I first saw the picture a few months ago I didn't recognize it as him. Must be the glasses. xD ]]

The description's long cause I practically stole it from another RP I was in. That and I can't physically write short descriptions after joining lit - ad.lit RPs. sweatdrop

- RAWGR. mrgreen

RAWGR

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:16 pm
Never mind I'm just going to post my character and have the starter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:34 pm
The day has come... Kiata thought happily as she waited on a park bench, holding a sigh saying: Kishiro, Khousa, Amaya, Edeline, and Domi. Before when Kiata was a child these five people and her were great friends till they all had to leave their home town, except for Kiata. Recently Kiata had been contacted by all these friends saying that they were coming back, but what they didn't know that everyone was coming back so Kiata had thought of a little surprise. She had contacted everyone telling them to come to the park on a certain day and time, she made up excuses why, saying things like "I'm going over to my grandmother's that day" just so she could surprise all her friends. I've been waiting for this day for so long... She thought happily and then rubbed her eyes softly then looked a bit angry. I shouldn't cry even if they are tears of joy... Kiata was a bit of a tomboy so she would get angry at herself when she acted like a girl. She took in a small breath, then quickly stood up when she saw someone walking towards her.

ThisAintItCheif

RAWGR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:49 am
Moving back to his old hometown was a very reminiscent experience. Dom walked the streets, headed towards the old park that he and his friends used to play at as kids. Every so often, he'd notice something from his childhood; either something that hasn't changed or something that's changed so much that he could barely recognize it. Looking around, he could see why his parents, the money-loving folks that they are, preferred the big city compared to a town like this. But Dom found it more homey than the tall buildings of the city that he'd lived in for the past few years.

He hadn't been here - not even to visit - in such a long time. When he was little, Dom had been placed in a private school and was forced to move out to the city to attend. The goodbyes were heart-wrenching sap stories - especially since most of the others had left as well. Looking back on it, Dom was a bit embarrassed at how attached they'd been. He could barely remember his old friends now. It was only by chance that he'd found Kiata's old phone number in his drawer while packing for his move back home (he'd spent enough time in the city for his liking, he'd told his parents, and didn't care what they did but he was going back). And he was lucky that the number was still in service.

And so now he found himself walking towards the park to meet up with a friend he could barely remember. From the conversation he'd had with Kiata over the phone, Dom could tell that she missed them all. But did he miss them? Pausing his gait for a moment, Dom considered that. He could barely remember them. He'd made friends at his new school, close friends that he would miss now. But did he miss his old childhood friends? Dom resolved to just meet up with the girl and see what happened.

Entering the park, Dom spotted a familiar-looking girl sitting on a bench alone, looking around for someone. When he walked towards her, she stood and then Dom recognized her as Kiata. A smile on his face, he walked towards her - although, to be honest, he didn't quite know himself if he was faking the smile or not.
"Hello there," he said, sure now that his was his childhood friend. "Kiata? That is you, right?" Just to be sure. "Nice to see you again. It's me, Dom." A smile on his face, he extended his hand for a handshake. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing in this sort of situation. Cry? Hug her? Make small chat? Jump on the swing and reminisce? Whatever it was, a handshake was a good start. He thought.

[[ Hehe... It's a bit longer than your post, I'm afraid. >_____<;; My uber-literate friends must have had more of an effect on me than I thought. ]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:07 am
Khousa, one of the 3 male friends of the group that had long split and finally came to be in unison once again. Had returned with his family for many and kinda of dumb reason. While wondering the streets himself, he remembered the old walking paths he took to school when he was a mere child. "The old town has changed quite some after all these years...." He said as an out-loud though. And though it was a thought, it was actually true. Most of the stores were either refurbished, or were under new management. Either way, it didn't really matter, him being in his hometown was all he actually cared about at the moment. That and seeing Kiata in the park later is was really has him psyched. Khousa wished for many things, but he really only wanted one thin. To see those he had missed for all these years. Kiata, Dom, Kishiro, Amaya, and Edeline. Him leaving was a heart shattering experience since he thought as a child that their friendship would never go through that. But alas, it did. Nothing was able to stop it anyways.

The funny thing is that, little did Khousa know, while thinking of all the memories in the past, he was walking through the park and hit his head on a low tree branch. "Ow! Oh man.... That almost got me in the eye.... Khousa, start bein more concentrated on where goin and not where ya been.... Even if they're past memories..." And again, his inner thoughts pass his lips and then opened his eyes and saw a short young girl and a rather tall and handsome looking male. He walked over to notice that it was Kiata and Dom...... Wait a second. "KIATA! DOM!!!" Khousa was so happy to see two old friends and ran as fast as he could to get to their side and see how they were doing and to join into the unplanned reunion.

Khousa

ThisAintItCheif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:48 am
Kiata starred at Dom for a moment, barely recognizing him at first, since they been apart for so long he has changed much. A wide smiled was on her face, when she finally saw it really was Domi, but then she examined him up and down and sighed softly to herself. I guess I might be the only one who hasn't grown physically enough... She then looked at his hand and giggled a bit. He would do something like that, he's probably only changed on the outside... She thought happily and wrapped her arms around him tightly, a small blush on her face. "Domi, we're suppose to be close childhood friends, a handshake is too boring. You really haven't changed on the inside. " She said giggling again, then let go of him and looked up at him warmly. "I'm so happy, to see you again! Hey why did-" Kiata stopped mid sentence when she heard someone hit their head on something. She turned in that direction and starred at the boy for a moment squinting her eyes a bit. "Khousa...?" She said confusingly, but when the boy screamed her's and Domi's name, another wide and large smile was on her face when she saw another of her close childhood friends. Once Khousa reached them Kiata wrapped her arms around him too and squealed a bit. "You made it too!" Now her reaction was different from Domi since she was closes to Khousa in the group, true she was happy that Domi was here but Khousa was like her other half. Kiata realized she was still hugging Khousa and let go nervously with a small cough then looked at the two smiling. "I have a surprise for you two...but I won't say what you two will figure it our soon enough."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:06 am
Khousa had nothing more then a smile that went from ear to ear while hugging Kiata that moment. After she released him, he had a smile and a laugh that came out. "Yup yup. It's me and I'm finally back." While explaining that Kiata had a surprise for the both of them, he had a cocked eyebrow and looked at Dom. "Uuuuuuuum..... Ok. This is not going to end well. I know it isn't. Or it is. Who knows for sure." He started poking Kiata on her side asking her what the surprise was. "Coooooome oooooooon. Tell us Kiata. Tell us!!!!" From minor pokes to rapid fire finger pokes to many ticklish spots. "It's either you tell us or I won't stop pokin ya." Khousa was laughing as he did so.

Khousa

RAWGR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 am
Pulled into Kiata's hug, Dom pat her on the back lightly. Memories of hugs from the girl resulting in lack of air passed through his mind, and he couldn't help but think that she can't have changed that much. Have I changed? He couldn't remember his old friends very well - a few things they'd done together, but the majority of it had been lost when he'd immersed himself among the others at his old school.

Dom was a bit relieved when Khousa arrived, smiling at him.
"Hey, Khousa, long time no see. You here for a visit or something?" Dom didn't reveal the reason why he was back. Although Kiata's "you made it too" comment was a bit intriguing. Dom sat down on the bench, pulling his new cell phone out of his pocket and reading the text messages he'd gotten from his other friends (mostly along the lines of "I miss you already" and "come back!") He frowned a bit at the message from one of the girls, but deleted it and thought nothing of it. He wasn't living there any more, why should she tell him about what she thought of him? It wasn't practical.

Even though he missed the new friends he'd made, though, Dom couldn't help but feel happy about this little reunion of sorts. As a kid, he'd felt as if nothing could ever separate them and that they'd be "BFFs - Best Friends Forever." Evidently, that hadn't exactly happened. Everybody left except Kiata, and went their own ways. It was nice to see everyone again, although Dom was beginning to wonder if he was the only one who had changed. In his head, he began composing an essay on the effects of a private school on someone's personality.

Catching something Kiata had said after finally letting go of Khousa, Dom looked up.
"What? A surprise? What kind of surprise?" His eyes narrowed, Dom stared at Kiata as if looking at her would weasel it out of her. We'll figure it out, will we? Hmm... A surprise for the both of us? What in the world? Dom was closer than he thought he was when he absently wondered why both he and Khousa, people who had both moved away from here years ago, ended up in the same place in their same old home town. The coincidence of the situation was odd, but he dismissed the thought for now until something else happened out of the ordinary. And from Kiata's talk of a "surprise", Dom couldn't help but imagine something momentous happening. Soon.

Sighing at Khousa's childishness, Dom grinned, knowing that Khousa hadn't changed much either. Running into these people was bringing back good memories. And whatever Khousa said, he was hoping this was going to end well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:40 pm
★★★★★★★

One of the last to arrive, Amaya strolled into the park. Her short, golden brown hair blew into her face, and she muttered to herself about how hair was annoying before reaching across her face to beush the hair away. Amaya arrived to see Dominic, Kiata and Khousa. Her first tought was that their childish ways hadnt changed at all. But on second thought, they had. Each looked more mature. Still, they were her good old friends. Smiling at the old memories, Amaya ran over to join them.

"Kiata! Khousa! Domi! Oh.. uh. Sorry to be wearing my school uniform. I didnt really have time to change." After leaving, Amaya had skipped two grades to attend Tokyo High, and was wearing one of their richie uniforms that was waaaay too tight on her waist. Still, she looked amazing, and had gathered many admiring guys at Tokyo High. Amaya had rejected every one of them, and laughed as their hearts broke. That was the kind of girl she was. Being around people who were two years older than her everyday, seeing her friends was a great relief.

Hugging Kiata, then Khousa, Amaya launched herself onto Domi. "Dooomi!" Amaya said while wrapping her arms around his neck. She had always loved to say his name, because it sounded funny. Khousa looked wonderfully gorgeous, as always, and Kiata? Well, she was just Kiata. Look at how much we've changed. It's amazing!

★★★★★★★

faduu

Chatty Fatcat

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm
Edeline sat at her vanity adjusting her hair ribbons. Her maid was flitting about nervously behind her, trying to discretely speed her up. Edeline turned to look at the maid and promptly pulled out the ribbon she had been working on. Her maid paled and slowly backed off, hoping the added space would speed the process.

Edeline twirled the ribbon in her hand, looking at the ribbon but not seeing it. She was supposed to meet with her today. This Kiata girl had managed to obtain her address and sent this letter about hanging out, whatever that was. She hadn't even planned on attending, but her parents felt, considering what happened at boarding school, it might be good for her to "Socialize with peers who are not compelled to seek the finer things in life." In other words, learn how to interact with the common folk. She didn't understand it then, and she still didn't now. It had been their decision to send her to boarding school because of her previous friends and now they were sending her back to them.

The silence of the room was shattered as the ribbon ripped in half. Edeline blinked at it for a moment before removing her other ribbon and tossing both toward the maid. She stood slowly and raked her fingers through her hair, evening out the curls. Edeline gathered her purse and turned to leave her room. "Dispose of those while I'm out and find some that are less tacky and flimsy to replace them."

She headed to the foyer where the chauffeur was waiting. Edeline handed him the directions, walked to the car, and waited for him to open the door. Once seated, she pulled out a small notebook from her purse and began to write. This was the only thing that hadn't changed. In her quiet moments, she took the time to write.

"We have arrived madam"

Edeline sat in the car and watched. Sitting on a bench was this frail looking lost girl. She watched with curiosity as a young man approached the girl. There was a moment of hesitation before the girl wrapped the guy in a hug. From the other side of the park, another guy seemed to be yelling at them. He then joined them and another hugging frenzy occurred. Then another girl rain across and park and greeting everyone in the same manner. She watched them with uncertainty; none of them seemed remotely familiar.

"Madam, will you be exiting?" the chauffeur asked.

Edeline's eyes narrowed for a moment. There had been no mention of other people. She wrote one last thing in her notebook before placing it back inside her purse. Running her hands over her hair and smoothing her clothing, Edeline nodded. The chauffeur quickly exited and circled the car to her door to open it. Edeline hesitated for a moment before taking the offered hand and exiting the car. She stood by the car, making no move to enter the park and join those gathered near the bench.

(i sooo didnt mean for it to be that long xD)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm
"Nope I'm not telli-~" Kiata stopped when Khousa started poking Kiata's ticklish areas and she squeaked and jumped away from Khousa scowling at him. "Khousa don't do that you know I'll bite you!" Kiata hated being tickled, since it made her feel weak. Kiata's eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice and turned in the direction to see who it was. From this woman's big shining eyes and amazing golden hair she could easily figure out it was Amaya. Her smile widened greatly seeing her and she gasped seeing that Amaya had grown even more beautiful, to her Amaya was like the older sister she never had. She wrapped her arms tightly around Amaya like she did with Khousa and Domi. "Amaya!" She squealed out just as energetically. Something about Amaya always got Kiata in a positive mood. "You've grown so much!" She said examining Amaya from head to toe but then Kiata looked down sadly, her head hanging. I'm the only one who hasn't grown much...I'm the youngest besides Edeline in our group, but she's always been so mature before. She's my only chance, please God make Edeline look childish like me! With that thought Kiata's eyes left Amaya and saw a gorgeous young girl standing in front of an expensive car. She squinted her eyes a bit but then started running towards the girl recognizing her silvery hair, her blood colored eyes and her mature atmosphere in an instants. "Edeline!" She squealed out and jumped up to hug her tightly. She let go and smiled up at her but then sighed again. She's still so mature and beautiful... "Sorry if I scarred you but it's me Kiata! I have a surprise for you!" Without hesitation Kiata grabbed Edeline's hand and rushed her over to the group (she was able to do this because despite her shortness she was very strong). "Did you two figure out the surprise yet?" Kiata asked Khousa and Domi.

((my other character will be coming in a sec :'D ))  

ThisAintItCheif

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces