Submit

Which is Worse?
  A
  B
  C
View Results

finalfantasyfreak1O1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:48 pm
C because i my hair is the only thing i like about me.
Also i like my parents music except for my dad's country music and most likely one of my friends would be the crazy person.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm
omg A! i'll be sooooo lonely with no one to talk to....that's probably because i just LOVE talking to people and annoying them and being alone would just bore me out >.> ya...  

BannedAccount8623822

Annie-morphs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 pm
I think being stranded with a pyscho would be the worse. O_O It'll be really scary...and lonely in a way, since I wouldn't really want to talk to the psycho. Even worse if it's a killer psycho. @_@

Listening to my parents' music isn't that bad. Lmao. Music has some really bad ones, but as long as I can think then it can't be too bad. smile I can just block it out. Lol.

As for going bald to school...I admit, that's pretty horrible. xP But it's just hair, it'll grow back. And there are some people who suffer from disease that causes them to go bald.

So yeah. Hair is just appearance. Music is fine, it's better than hearing that annoying buzzing in complete, freaky silence. But being stuck with a psycho with no where to go will be a real test for me. o-o"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 am
i would say A... honestly i dont like hanging around strangers unless my bff is with me so............ ya A would be my horrible choice  

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SaveTheTacox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:55 pm
A YES PHSYCOS R WEIRD
C OF COURSE THATS HORRILE  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 am
Wow. Some people here get a bit too overly dramatic.
A. Psychos aren't that bad. They are entertaining though. xD
B. I just turn my own music on, REAL loud (since I'm half deaf D: ) so it won't matter to me because I forget there is even music playing.
C. Hair grows back and I hate my hair anyway. People need to just avoid my hair or run into an operating chainsaw (which would be moronic).

If it were something like the world turns into Hades on Christmas or Halloween vs. getting torn apart by... erm... certain... power tools, that would be difficult. To commit suicide because of going bald though? Really? I guess I would pick B, but it depends on the mood I'm in and what my mom listens to (EX: Lady Gaga=Turn it off, I can't understand her, A Perfect Circle=I'll listen until you attempt to sing).

~Sorry if that seemed snobbish, but this is my opinion and anything can be solved, can't it?  

nightmare_death_witch

Chelsea X111

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm
well if the psycho gets out of hand then that would bbe the worst thing.

But my hair is my most beautiful possession D: so i will go for my hair

but i'm really not sure yet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:17 am
A or B ! D:

Don't think I can choose whats worse tbh lol.

Yupyup_x

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:29 am
I'd have to go with C.

I'll make the psycho fear me, I have ways (i.e. act crazy around him until it annoys the heck outta him.) My parent's music... I don't mind old songs, actually.

... so C, because when my hair grows back after that, it'll be twice as thick as it already is right now. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:32 am
My parents have great taste in music , and psycho's aren't too bad , So I'll go with C
I would NEVER want to be bald D:

Purely Made

Wheezing Player

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

You Son of A Santa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 am
depends on the psyco... is he murderous or just crazy and disoriented?
but i would say C is worst  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am
Both B and C would be only temporary; so I think A is the most creepy because it doesn't state how long I'd have to stay there and if there was a way to get away form there o_O  

Ametrin

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 pm
Bald people wouldn't care about appearance right? I'll just wear a wig :] and my pwetty hair would grow back in no time  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:43 am
o_0 Why does C have so many votes?! I'd say A is the worst because someone in that scenario would most likely die. Going to school bald isn't the worst possible thing that can happen. Sure you may look awkward, but in most cases your hair will grow back. Heck, you may even find out you like being bald.  

Littlest Irken

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 am
Even though I finished school, that is probably the worst. Ever. Because my hair is long and beautiful, just where I want it to be. :]  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff