Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Slave/Master Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this roleplay?
  Cool
  Stupid
  Good Idea, Poorly Put Together
View Results

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 pm
As Ladeaux dashed home towards the Broken Wing Estates, she began to notice the ache of the hard edges of the legal tome digging into her chest. She slowed down to a walk as she arrived at the door. Slipping quietly in, she got in the dumbwaiter hidden behind a large portrait of the "Honorable and Illustrious Cornelius Rend" and worked the ropes 'till she arrived at Master Hanxi's rooms.

"Master Hanxi", she called. "I've got your book!"

There was a sudden thump, and she heard his voice faintly from the other room. "Ladeaux! What took you so long?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 pm
Abel went to his office and placed his hands behind him while looking outside the window, watching the moon and the town.
Gilbert entered with a bottle of a red liquid and poured some on a wine glass.
"Here you are, young master." said Gilbert with politeness.
Abel took the glass and started to drink the blood.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 pm
She walked over and caught him, braids askew, trying to look manly and pompous. "Your horns are sticking out, sir."

He froze, then scrabbled to cover up the little numbs that grew a few centimeters above each ear. Trying to look lofty again, he said in an airy, aristocratic voice ", Now give me the book, Ladeaux." She handed it over, and waited for further instructions. A long and rather awkward silence ensued as Hanxi studied the book, muttering under his breath about codes and rights. All of a sudden, he looked up at her. "Ladeaux. Come with me to Parliament tomorrow evening. All the lords are going to be there, and I need want you in there during the Harriet Stoneman decision."

"Lord Hanxi--" she began, but Hanxi's stomach had started growling. He shoved the tome at her, and she stumbled backwards as he ran past her into the dumbwaiter, no doubt planning to find a midnight morsel to drop crumbs on some sort of big, thick, expensive book. She looked after him in trepidation at having to deal with crowds and annoyance at his fickle scatterbrainedness.

{should they meet at Parliament?}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Maddie ran to the cabin just as it began to rain. She grabbed some flowers from the garden and put them into her vase and took out the dead ones. She then decided to go back to town and buy a pair of shoes with the money she had found on the street while walking home. She put on a waterproof cape she had found at an old hunters camp. She began to walk back to town in the moonlight filled with a cold drizzle.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am
((lol sure but that would be if i went outside to the market since i'm back at my mansion.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 pm
Maddie felt the wet earth sink under her feet. She always hated that feeling. She got to the city limits and saw only one stand still open. It had piles of clothes and shoes on it. She walked up to it and looked at the prices of the shoes. They were all cheap and simple.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 pm
Abel sat down on his chair and kept drinking the blood on the wine glass.
His eye color started changing to bright red and settled down the glass on the table and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 pm
Maddie bought a pair of black cloth shoes that were comfortable and durable. She said thank you to the sales man and started walking towards home but decided to just sit for awhile under a large tree. She listened to the world around her and fell into a place of conscious and unconscious.  

madbugz

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm
10 minutes later, the inevitable call came. "LADEAAAUXX!!! COME FIX ME SOME FOOD!"

She walked through the library and descended the stairs.

{well, I was just thinking...maybe those with influence have to attend these meetings at Parliament cuz it's..well...yeah sweatdrop . Tell meh what you think or whatever^^}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:55 pm
((lol..yeah..that sounds fun..go send an invitation or something))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 pm
After relaxing in the misty evening she decided to go for a stroll in town. This late in the evening nothing much could be happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:23 pm
{Alrighty^^}

Ladeaux and Hanxi sat in the kitchen together, Hanxi nomming enthusiatically on a toasted bread wrap.

"You know, you have the worst manners ever," remarked Ladeaux. Hanxi made a face. "That's your fault. The food's too delicious to eat politely." That doesn't even make sense...thought Ladeaux, bemused. "Ladeaux," said Hanxi, mouth full of warm, savory-sweet goodness. "Go give Lord Abel an invitation to attend Parliament tomorrow evening. He never shows up...and then it takes more work to win the other people over." Hanxi chuckled. "You should experience that aura of his sometime."

She just left.  

Paradoxismminant

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Maddie walked down a dark ally and saw a trail of blood. She turned around and walked the other way very fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 pm
((lol okie~))
Abel was done and Gilbert took the wine glass and bowed then exiting the room as Abel turns and look at the moon.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:13 pm
When she got right outside the main doors, Ladeaux went digging in the umbrella rack for her special friend. "Swirl," she whispered. The white ribbon tied to one sleek black handle twitched. "Ah ha!" exclaimed Ladeaux, and she dug quickly through the pile, pulling out a huge, but streamlined-looking umbrella with a steel point and what looked like a thick fluffy mass of dark, richly-hued, multi-colored feathers.

As she held onto the handle, the feathers suddenly unfurled with an impressive snap. "We're looking for a 'Lord Abel's' mansion," she said to the umbrella....or rather, the umbrellunculus. With a ruffle of feathers that looked like an affirmative, the umbrella began spinning upwards until it reached a certain height, then seemingly shooting itself in the direction of Abel's mansion.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff