Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Mitsukuni{Hunny}-the Loli-shota type/Takashi{Mori}-Wild type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Hunny your favorite host?
  Yes!
  No. {Warning Hunny may go ninja on you if you push this button}
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:09 pm
"Nice to meet you too, Saku" Kairi said then sweetly smiled.
"Kasa-kun! You have to be quiet right now." Kairi said giving him an annoyed mother's look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:05 pm
Hikari peeks into the room with a slight blush. "Hello. Anyone here?"  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm
Itoshii smiled looking at the girl who had walked into the room.
"Konichiwa. I'm Itoshii. Please call me Ito though. Honey-senpai is taking his nap, so we need to be quiet. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Hikari walks in slowly and up to Itoshii and speaks quietly. "My name is Hikari Minzoku. Nice to meet you Ito."  

Alexandra Sakuma

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 pm
Ito smiled "It's nice to meet you too Hikari-chan. Are you new here also?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 pm
Shin-chan quietly opened the door, a little nervous but excited at the same time. She was finally going to meet Mori-senpai after all these years. Noticing a few people gathered around a low table filled with tea and little cakes, she silently closed the door behind her and approached them.

"Excuse me," she asked timidly. "Is Mori-senpai here?"

Catching silent glances, she looked down to see Hunny-senpai curled up with bun-bun fast asleep, his head leaning against Mori.

"Oh," she murmured, slightly crestfallen. With Hunny-senpai asleep, there would be no conversing with Mori-senpai. Stealing a quick glance at Mori-senpai, she saw a hint of a smile as the small blonde continued to sleep.

Smiling, she made her way to a seat across from the two hosts, and sat down.  

Shin-chan212

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:49 pm
Hikari nods with a huge grin on her face. "Yes I am? Does that mean you are as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm
Ito nodded "Yeah, I'm new here too, my dad just got a promotion so he sent me here. I'm still getting lost on my way to my classes" sweatdrop  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Shin-chan212

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 pm
Turning to the other customers, Shin-chan introduced herself.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Shin-chan, it's very nice to meet you all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 pm
Itoshii turned to Shin-chan. "Konichiwa Shin-chan. I'm Itoshii, call me Ito please. It's a pleasure to meet you"  

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 pm
Hikari smiled at Ito. "I see." She turned to Shin-chan, noticing her when she spoke. "Nice to meet you as well Shin-chan."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 am
Saku watched as more people enter Music Room Three, a big smile on his cute face. When he heard a timid voice ask for someone named "Mori-senpai", he turned to her and beamed. When she sat down on the couch across from Mori and Honey, he danced over to her and sat down beside her, his legs kicking slowly over the edge of the couch. He looked up at her, smiling sweetly. "Do you think Honey-senpai will wake up soon, Miss...?" The way he trailed off at the end hinted at the fact he didn't know her name and that he wanted to know it.  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 am
Kairi turned to Saku.
"He should wake up soon, Saku." she whispered smiling. "Oh, I almost forgot. Val-san wanted to know who is going to the Sweetheart Ball. Are any of you guys going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:57 am
He blinked and tilted his head to the side curiously at Kairi. "The Sweetheart Ball?" He was quiet for a minute before giggling and clapping his hands happily. "It sounds like fun! I'll go, I'll go!"  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hello Honey Lemon

Feline Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:07 am
Ito smiled. "I'll probably go too."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items