Submit

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 pm
hehehe, Gilda, you love the attention, don't ya?

If you need help, Elusive, I can in the little time I have on anymore... just let me know what you would like! I can donate or help organize...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm
ElusiveBreath
I'll orchestrate the secret admirer contest like I did the santa one, if you like. I'll work up the rules and post them in this thread, like before?
Oh thank you. We can do the secret admirer contest here, or we can create another thread and post the link here. It depends if you want all the information contained in the first few posts. I'm ok with either. And thanks so much. heart

Gilda  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Miss Abigal of Lenox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 am
heart heart heart So glad that others are coming up with good ideas because my mind is a complete blank this morning. I will be glad to join in all the festivities. Way to go guys. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:53 am
Gilda Geezer
ElusiveBreath
I'll orchestrate the secret admirer contest like I did the santa one, if you like. I'll work up the rules and post them in this thread, like before?
Oh thank you. We can do the secret admirer contest here, or we can create another thread and post the link here. It depends if you want all the information contained in the first few posts. I'm ok with either. And thanks so much. heart

Gilda

I'll just post it in this thread, but maybe you can link to the post on the front page? I'll put it up on Feb. 01 so we have 2 weeks for sign ups. And Blackcatt, if you I need anything I'll be sure to let you know!!  

elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:04 am
No prob, Elusive biggrin I like to do what I can, when possible! Thank you for everything you do here, hun!!! heart You're a good geezer, hehehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm
i am glad i am getting people to join the poem contest blaugh so glad.
doesnt hurt to get a bunch more so we have a real big competition going on xd  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

SaturnineZero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:13 am
Yay! Avi Contest! blaugh I'm entering for "Broken Hearted". Based off of my V-day a few years ago. I was stood up on our date. I waited for two hours at the restaurant and he never showed, wouldn't pick up his phone, so I'm freaking out thinking something happened to him cause the weather was snowy. I finally decide to go to his apartment and his car is there....and so is his ex's. Needless to say, I was crushed....and so was foot the next time I saw him. xd So here's my avi. Thanks for the inspiration ya jerk. stare

User Image

Link for Gilda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 am
Twighlight Mira
I like the secret valentines contest Elusive came up with, and a valentine themed dress up contest would be neat.
We could also do a Geezers in Love banner contest, and let the graphic artists go wild in here.

I'm going to participate this time! Valentine's day is holy to me!
That and it's my daughter's 2nd birthday this year!

ninja

Happy early birthday to your daughter! biggrin  

Valencia72

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:16 am
Guess who's back ninja ninja ninja ( not that many remember me ). I got something i have been wanting to try out for Valentines day. I was thinking of having a couples avi contest. Where it would take the effort of 2 people to enter the contest. Its a bit different than the traditional avi contest held all over gaia. Also It would make things a bit more of a challenge. Basically the idea would be to try to make the cutest avi couple. It wouldn't really matter if your in a relationship with that other person. It could be a friend as well, as long as there are 2 avis per entry. It would also be interesting to see how 2 people will work together to create there entries.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:50 pm
Noir Resurection
Guess who's back ninja ninja ninja ( not that many remember me ). I got something i have been wanting to try out for Valentines day. I was thinking of having a couples avi contest. Where it would take the effort of 2 people to enter the contest. Its a bit different than the traditional avi contest held all over gaia. Also It would make things a bit more of a challenge. Basically the idea would be to try to make the cutest avi couple. It wouldn't really matter if your in a relationship with that other person. It could be a friend as well, as long as there are 2 avis per entry. It would also be interesting to see how 2 people will work together to create there entries.

*laughs* I actually brought up that idea on accident when we were first talking about planning for the V-Day stuff. I think it'd be a pretty fun idea.  

SaturnineZero

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 pm
Really??? I must of have missed it ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 pm
I hope I am not too late to enter my broken heart catagory

User Image

PurplePanties

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Eep, Gilda, I have the same problem you do, so I don't know how much help I can be. (just read message on front page). But if anyone needs any help with any of the contests, just PM me.

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Oooo the plotting! THE PLOTTING!!!! blaugh rofl

I'll need to join the avatar contests me thinks.  

SilntAngl5

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:23 pm
well i am joing the contest for avi i think puppy love would be best?
User Image  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces