Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump onto the lap of Joy and
  be sure to have your ticket
View Results

iStormy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am
Yes I am very good with babies!! I work in the Nursy's at my church. They are adorable!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 pm
i'm good with todlers..but i have never babysitted like a 1 year old before XP my minimum is 30 months old  

Camei

Meth on Meth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 pm
Babies yes, kids aged 6-13, no.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 pm
Yes, I am.
My mom had a baby June of last year, and I think I do pretty well with him.

Whenever he doesn't go to sleep, my mom gives him to me and I can usually get him to sleep.

I <3 playing with him.

Babies are adorable.

Today was awful though, I couldn't get him to eat. It sucked. I felt like such a failure. v_v He just didn't want formula.
Usually I don't have a problem though. I have way more patience than most of the people in my family.

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 am
I'm good with kids. Or at least I hope so, or my daughter is in a lot of trouble...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 pm
i dunno  

XxBrittany ShadowsxX

x--stevee--x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:36 pm
im so bad with kids. i dont know what to do with them they are like aliens to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm
Yes lol, im really good at taking care of my baby cousin!  

uglyqwerty

tyutyutyutyutyutyjnb

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:09 am
User Image
My Promise~ I'll be your candle
Offer you light so you may not stumble ~

Well, my niece paige, She's not very fond of me ever since she was a baby really, she's seven now, and everytime I see her she forgets my name then she sees my big sis and remembers hers right away sweatdrop Babies don't really like me...

The World is quiet Here...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:57 am
I don't think I like them. I hate it when they cry. It's noisy... D: I do like my niece who is in her early childhood though~ <3

-AethelwynePixie-

II AlexX II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 pm
YESS.I THINK.YEAH.!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:01 pm
Everybody in my family says I'm great with babies. I want one by the time I'm in my second year of law school.

However, I'm very strict with toddlers, but at the same time, I'm extremely playful and jolly with them.

I also think that I got more maternal is because I had to take care of my lil sister (from my mother's second marriage) when I was in my senior year of high school and up to my sophomore college year for awfully long periods of time, while my mother worked (my mom had frozen breast milk and I fed her with that, and by the time she started eating solid foods, I made her lots of custards).

Perfect Stranger 3-0

II AlexX II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Well i think iam.but my little neise doesnt really like me lol shes 1.she used to really love me like everytimes she saw me she would start smiling and stuff.but i had to go to school and so she didnt see me that much anymore. -_- that suxed but now that im in vacations i can start playing with her now. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 pm
I used to feel like a freak because I never liked them. Now that I started babysitting my cousin, I feel a lot more confident. I think I just hadn't met the right baby. My cousin never drools, and she's super smart!  

Pink Mint Tea

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm
Uh, I wish?
XD
I might be, cause my one year old cousin Haylee seems to like me, and when my cousin Austin was a baby, he liked me, and I think Kaylee, my friend's baby sister, likes me.
But never, in any circumstances, should I be left alone with them.
I'd just stare at it in fear.
XD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas