Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
follow ur hear!!??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I say add a poll to every topic!
  Says I am Shiro
View Results

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 am
Aw. Mikey has an admirer. Ooo lala!

wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:03 am
i wish she would stop asking me if i felt the same. i just want to be friends.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 am
Maybe she wants to get that notion in you so you would cave in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:12 am
bwa?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:16 am
It's like the whole ' no I don't want you now' but later you're like 'Oh man, I want her now'.

Or wait, am I the only that that has happened to? rofl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 am
that's not going to [be] happening  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:22 am
Haha. You made a misteak in your sentence!

lol

Well, you never know. It might.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 am
it won't.

emotionally....i feel dead inside.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:29 am
eek No guai! *pokes your heart* -GASP!- It still is breathing! gonk

-.- I can see how you are not contradicting yourself.. You say you want someone, but if you are emotionally dead inside how will that play out? o.o;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:31 am
Ok, just because things are a little tough right now doesn't mean that you and your boyfriend have to break up. I mean, maybe it is for the best or maybe it isn't... I really don't know all of the dirty details. I have two questions for you before you make up your decision on whether you are going to leave him or not. Can you honestly say that you love him? Can you honestly say that you believe that he loves you? If you can answer "no" to either of those questions then you have no business being in a relationship with this guy.

If the both of you really love one another then you both need to sit down and talk to each other and really listen to what the other has got to say. You both need to find out what is going on in the other person's mind. (If the two of you haven't run all of the bases and he says that he is upset about that, then you will want to be extremely cautious or possibly even dump the guy because there is a good chance that he isn't there for anything more than he wants to get his jollies and bounce.)

Don't jump down his throat to get his answers. Don't attack him with your answers. If you have no better way to answer it, then you find a way to put it in the form of feelings ("I feel that," "Sometimes I feel that," etc). Try to come off in a calm and friendly manner. If he attacks you for your feelings then you let him know that you feel that he is attacking you because of your feelings and you ask him if he would like it if you attacked him for his feelings. If he continues to attack you for your feelings then maybe the two of you shouldn't be together, but don't threaten him by saying that maybe the two of you shouldn't be together because that is a personal attack on him and he will likely respond with an "Alright! FINE!" whether he means it or not. Don't break it off with him unless you are sure that it is what you feel is best for you and/or your boyfriend. The two of you should take mental notes of what is said during the conversation and try to improve in the areas that the other one listed. If either of you is unable to improve then maybe you should ask the other (in a friendly manner) what the other thinks that each of you could do to help with this situation. If you both work on it and can't come up with something that could work or isn't willing to work on the situation, then you may not have much of an option but to go your separate ways. I mean, sometimes counselors can help with fixing a problem, but they can't help if somebody doesn't want to do their part.

This is all of the information that I can tell you as of the moment. It could be because my mind is half-asleep or it could be because there really isn't anything else that I can tell you, but I'm not sure as of the moment. I will post something else on here if I think of anything else that needs to be said.

Oh yeah, if he is abusive then you should get the heck out of their because he has no right being with anybody. If he can't control his anger enough not to attack you then he doesn't deserve to be with somebody until he learns how to control it. (Yes, I realize that threatening to walk out is a form of abuse, but maybe he doesn't realize it or maybe he, himself, feels abused in the relationship and is trying to notify Dreams of it without necessarily knowing that he is screaming it at the top of his mental and/or emotional lungs.)  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:32 am
hmmmm. you speak the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:35 am
Too long to read.. x__x! All I can say is 'pttf men..'  

Nemsy

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 am
i said i feel dead inside not that i am completely dead inside  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:02 am
Well, emotional-ness is a big part in my world. Without that I feel like there is nothing inside.

Nemsy

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 am
i've polluted this thread with self-pity. how sad  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games