Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I bet you have some pretty decent stories to tell 8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Ya! This could be fun!
  Laaaame! *rolls eyes*
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 pm
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that would happen to me but my mom will sooooooooooo kill me. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:34 am
Fool me once, shame on... shame on you,

That story... It was all "Aww..." and stuff. I want something sweet like that to happen to me... except I would like for both parties to keep their pants on.

Fool me... you can't get fooled again.

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nemsy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:35 am
Aww. That's so sweet. About meeting him. Not the hating and making your life hell.. :[!

Did he ever apologized for 'molesting' you?

I sleep kinda all natural...and one day my little brother walks in my room.. FULL MOON!

Sarrced him for life! Should teach him to knock next time. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:53 am
Nems`
No you don't Song. Tell us about how you met your hubby. biggrin

@Yogurt bear - She became pretty much famous because of them. But she also has that she's gorgeously pretty.
Better looking than any of the Jonas brothers, that's for sure. XD

And she'd have become famous without them anyways. Besides, I never even knew about that.. predicament until it was over. XD

@Shiro
YES SHE SHOULD. Poor girl. XD

omgsonggotmolested. XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 pm
Nems`
lol. I am glad I didn't because it would be hard to tell the parents.. 'yes I got suspended because I threw a lunch tray away'

sweatdrop

In 8th grade. I threw away a girl's notebook out the window. Almost didn't grad. gonk

Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Nems`, you seem to have a great penchant fro throwing stuff away through a window! pirate You naughty!

That was a hilarious story! rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 pm
A Song Is Born
Nems`
No you don't Song. Tell us about how you met your hubby. biggrin

Its not really funny though... but oh well. Here ya go

I was... 15, and......

Whoa! That's a rather very steamy story! >__< It was funny, though! I would have loved to see his face when he woke up to find you without your pants! dramallama Your friend, Rissa, doesn't seem very nice and if all your other friends at the time could have been so easily swayed by her stories, then they were not your real friends anyway, and it is a very good thing that you broke up with them!

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

@Nems` arrow Whoa! Guess I won't be sleeping over by your house anytime soon---not if I want my eyes to stay healthy and strong! xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:46 pm
@Shiro - My mom would skill kill me if she knew that I lied and slept next to a boy at 15 sweatdrop

@JJ - I swear I didn't intend to take off my pants! I didn't mean it! I just don't like pants... At least I kept my shirt/bra on! (I usually sleep in only panties) >.<;

@Nems' - Whoot! Go girl!

@Kit - Rissa was... rude. She talked crap about me constantly 75% of junior year and all of senior. Called me a whore, and every other dirty name she could think of ( rolleyes Kind of funny... I lost my virginity right before I was 18... she became sexually active at 14, having sex with more guys than I could count before this all happened.... but I am the whore... ya that makes since.) I have not spoken to her since. Or any of the others. They made their choice. I grew up into a respectable person while they sit high in their parents house praying someone will call them.

Damon used to be such a sweetie. He blushed every time I called him cute, or sweet. His favorite thing to do was just cuddle and watch a movie. He never pushed me in any way.
I used to love torturing him, telling him I could see his boogies! He would blush so bad and get so embarrassed... now he flicks them at me >.<
He used to not... pass gas around me. Said that he would walk home and it would be a symphony of farts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now... he will tackle me to the ground to fart on me >.>

Ya... he has gotten to comfortable around me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 am
I will just say that you need to fire back at him, Song. You need to fart on him while you are acting like you are asleep but you know that he isn't. You need to find some way to completely gross him out in a playful way. You just need to let loose, girl. Do things that you normally wouldn't do. You never know, it could end up being a whole lot of fun.

Oh yeah, I just sleep in pjs or clothes... Maybe it's just a guy thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:51 am
Fire back at him, huh.
xD

Kit- I been forced to be fully clothed when I sleep since that day. x.x!

Nemsy

Dat Marijuana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:10 pm
mah stories are gaay.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 pm
no joke.  

Dat Marijuana

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:13 pm
Ok... I know that I could have told this awhile back, but here it is...

I was so ticked off at the recruiter that I wasn't about to think about picking up his calls for the longest time, but then he called and left this one message on my phone saying that he really would like to talk to me again and that he was actually very sorry about what he had done. I really didn't want to get into contact with him, but I decided that I may as well just so that I could give him a chance to explain himself.

So, I call him back and he apologizes again but he doesn't really go into detail about what he is apologizing for, but he tells me that he would like to pick me up so that he could take me back to the station and let me see the results. I decide to go just for the heck of it. I thought that it really couldn't hurt that much for me to see what I could have been accepted into the positions of.

Anyway, he comes to pick me up and take me back to the station. He apologizes again for what he had done. I am still very much ticked off at him because of what he did. I am tense the entire ride to the station because I would much rather never see him again. Then we get to the station.

When we get to the station, somebody else is waiting for Sergeant Slaughter and he tells me that he is going to take care of them really quickly. I accept this because I figure that it never really does take him much time to get them in and out of the station, so I sit in this chair for about five minutes and just give my 1000 yard stare. Then, out of the main office comes the lead recruiter who is usually at the station who asks me if I would like to go in with him and visit. I decide that I really don't have anything better to do, so I go in there and visit with him. The lead recruiter who is usually at the station then proceeds to apologize to me, and then have a semi-civilized talk with me which lasts for about 10 minutes.

After around ten minutes, into the room comes the guy in charge of the lead recruiter who makes everything sound like it is my fault. He tells me that I had to have been a terrible student who never paid attention in class for the simple fact that I got my GED instead of my High school Diploma. He didn't really take any time to get his facts straight. He didn't take any time to even try to hear me out. He was just a major pain in the rear... and there was a part of me at the time that wished that somebody would run into the recruiting station and put a bullet into this guy's head. He deserved nothing more than death, in my opinion.

Around twenty minutes after this jerk started talking to me, in came Sergeant Slaughter who told me that he would be more than willing to show me what I would have qualified to do if they hadn't screwed me over. I wasn't very pleased with the list of that which I could have done because none of the things that I really had hoped to do were on the list. I was really happy that I hadn't had the chance to go in with all of the choices being Artillery and Infantry. I didn't want to die for a country that I had a possible wife and two step children still living in.

So yeah, that is what happened... I got fussed out and insulted while Sergeant Slaughter got off without even a slap on the wrist. He brought me home and expected me to think about signing up with an army that treated everybody but those inside it like garbage. I will never join a cult like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm
my story- ive enver believe i could make so much gold in 1 day without refreshing O_O rolleyes  

DignityPower

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 pm
You don't have to refresh... You just need to pointlessly go to different pages for no other reason than you want to make the gold that you might get.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games