Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.
Half-breeds can be troublesome ((Anthro/Taska)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

Even though you’re near me
I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

• ------ • ------ • ------ • ------ •

Kiyo smiled happily hearing Zakken call them best friends. He was glad to have met these two now, they were the first friends he ever had really. It was nice, to know that somebody out there was thinking of you. It made it seem...less lonesome. Nodding his head Kiyo smiled once more before bending his head down biting into the berry at the same time as his new friends.

What Kiyo tasted as something he had not been expecting in the least. Just the other day the berries had indeed tasted a bit bitter making his lips purse slightly as he ate. This time however they held a slightly sweet taste to them. Kiyo blinked looking up to Zakken and Jiirou. "It's sweet..." Kiyo commented a bit surprised but happy. "I've never gotten to taste the good berries before, I'm usually so unlucky that I always get sour ones. You guys must be like my lucky charms," Kiyo giggled before moving to get some more berries licking his lips as he moved.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy
Sorrow, such a heavy load

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Zakken grins hugely, looking at the berries before bounding over and joining Kiyo at the berry patch. "Maybe. Although I think Jiirou might be the lucky charm, not me." He chuckles a bit, reaching out a fond paw and ruffling Jiirou's hair as his brother scampers over to join them.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:15 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo giggled at Zakken's comment. "Maybe, you did almost nearly maul me the first time we met after all," Kiyo joked in between his berry snacks. "But meeting you allowed me to meet Jiirou too so in a way you could also be considered lucky as well Zakken," Kiyo replied smiling. Chomping down as much as he could Kiyo felt his stomach began to budge, his face covered in the berry juices. Licking his lips he let out a content sigh. "Whew...I'm stuffed," Kiyo said rubbing his stomach after having a nice long meal of berries.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Zakken giggles, he and Jiirou having stuffed themselves as well. "True on both accounts. Ooo! Now that we've eaten, would you like one of us to try to find Uncle Ken and bring him here, or would you rather wait to meet him until later?"

Jiirou yawns, licking berry juice off his lips and paws, listening to Kiyo and his brother talk.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo's ears twitched backwards in response to hearing Zakken talk about meeting Ken. Having had so much fun eating he had nearly forgot all about meeting his future caretaker. Suddenly he found himself growing uneasy once more, his nerves beginning o set into the reality of the moment. "I-I s-suppose..." Kiyo muttered meekly. "But...let's all three go...together," Kiyo added softly not wanting to be left behind. He doubted Jiirou wouldn't want to be either. This way he could also gain some courage from their presence, enough to meet this "Uncle Ken" Kitsutora at least.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm

'Uncle' Ken, it seems, was actually not too far away from where the three youngsters had been eating. He was up the trail a ways, sitting with Sora. "No, you don't need to feel inferior to Zelman, Sora. He always has and always will treat everyone and everything as nothing but food and an annoyance, unless he happens to find someone he truly wants to be with, which is probably whoever this Silverblade is that he spoke about." He ruffles the other kits hair fondly, brown tail swishing behind him.

Sora gives a small smile and a nod, then leaps to his feet and runs off quickly, the ever child-like male off to find something to do.

Zakken keeps his nose to the ground, sniffing around, following the trail, tail held up and swaying behind him with excitement. "Uncle Ken's actually pretty close today, it looks like!" He says excitedly, still leading the way.

Jiirou smiles over at Kiyo, sensing the others nervousness. "You'll like Uncle Ken, I think. He's got a nice aura about him that just makes you feel safe."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:52 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo followed Zakken's lead, though he seemed to keep close to Jiirou as they continued forward. Mostly due to not wanting to be up in front. Hearing Jiirou's gentle words of reassurance he nodded softly a little of the nervousness falling away just because of the other kit's presence. "It's just...I'm not very lucky...what if he doesn't want me?" Kiyo asked softly worried about rejection despite the almost obvious fact that such things were rare in the Kitsutora world. Many of their kind often cared for others kits despite them not being their own. It was just their kind nature after all.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Zakken suddenly dashes off, leaving Jiirou and Kiyo to catch up as he gave a happy squeal. "UNCLEKEN!" He pounces the older male from behind, giving a small purr before gnawing on one of Ken's ears in greeting.

Ken chuckles, slowly sitting up, being careful that he didn't jostle Zakken off his head. "Hello, little spitfire. You been causing any trouble today, eh?" He asks teasingly, gentle blue eyes flicking over to Jiirou and Kiyo as the two came into view. "Hello Jiirou. Who's your friend?" He asks, pretty sure he knew why it was just the three kits by themselves approaching him. He may appear to only be interested in sports and being a florist at times, but he was actually quite observant. That was crucial to his job he'd had in the past, which he wished he could forget.

Jiirou smiles and continues to walk next to Kiyo, not wanting the other to feel left out. "Uncle Ken, Kiyo here needs a place to stay and someone to be his father. His parents left him behind, and, well, Zakken had thought that since you willingly took in Nelee and raised him, that you'd help Kiyo so he wouldn't be alone anymore."

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:13 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo gulped as his eyes caught sight of a new Kitsu coming upon them. Well...he did look like a decent enough guy. But could he really trust this older Kistu? Zakken and Jiirou did...maybe if he tried he could come to actually like this Ken person too. That didn't make it any less scary however.

As Jiirou and himself approached Kiyo's ears folded back flat against his head, his tail tucked between his legs timidly, showing his scared feelings. For a moment he stopped momentarily his leg shaking slightly as they demanded he should flee. Jiirou's comforting however made him stay. Sticking close he gathered the courage to continue. "S-S-Sorry...t-to...bother...y-you," Kiyo muttered softly his heart pounding in his chest. Having made it close to Zakken and Ken Kiyo stopped, just short of a few feet in front of them both his belly going straight to the ground his eyes closing as he tried to calm himself down. Some first impression he would make. Maybe his luck really was bad after all.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Ken blinks, seeing how submissive the kit suddenly became in his presence. Adopting his kindest smile, he crouches down, trying to look as non-threatening as possible. "You aren't bothering me. And you have nothing to fear from me, Kiyo, was it? I won't hurt you." He says, feeling very sad at having a kit actually afraid of him. His whole life, now, revolved around keeping kits safe. If his very presence scared them, then, he wasn't doing his job, was he...? He couldn't hide the hurt look on his face at the other's reaction to him. He couldn't help it, he really couldn't.

Zakken had, by this time, jumped off Ken's head to stand at Kiyo's other side, hoping to give his and Jiirou's new friend more courage.

Jiirou nuzzles Kiyo carefully, then, seeing his brother at Kiyo's other side, gives a big smile and bounds the rest of the distance towards Ken to give the older male his own greeting, which was a quick rub of his side along one of Ken's paws before bounding back to sit next to Kiyo.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Hearing the voice belonging to the one called Ken Kiyo opened his eyes once more looking up as the older Kitsutora bent down. Both Kiyo's blue and green eyes stared at the other for a moment, his ears shook slightly no longer so firmly stuck to his head, but still a little down none-the-less. His tail had also let up some after Ken's approach. Well...he did seem nice enough. He gave off a soft, almost warming feeling that Zakken and Jirou had told him about. It seemed to be setting to work as well as Kiyo's tension dropped a bit more. "I'm...not a bother?" Kiyo questioned again his voice starting to loose the stammering.

Another encouragement from Jiirou managed to get Kiyo back on his feet no longer so low to the ground. The presence of the other kit's no doubt giving him a more secure feeling of belonging. Looking over to both Jiirou and Zakken who had come to be by his side he took another breath calming himself down. Looking back to Ken he readied himself to ask if he could possibly stay when he noticed the others saddened expression. The kit picked up on that almost instantly and felt saddened himself. "I-I'm sorry!" Kiyo suddenly shouted not knowing what else to say. "I...I'll be fine on my own...you shouldn't have to be sad because of me," Kiyo said his own eyes watering slightly. And with that the little blue and green kit turned around and raced back towards the forest thinking that he caused yet another adult misfortune. Really...Kiyo just misunderstood himself.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Ken blinks, seeing Kiyo turn and take off. "Kiyo, wait!" He says, leaping after the kit, not wanting him to get injured or lost. Easily catching up to the kit, he attempts to scoop Kiyo up with his paws, wanting the kit looking at him again. "You didn't do anything wrong. I felt bad that I made you scared. I don't like having that affect on anyone." He says calmly, barely looking away from the little one as Jiirou and Zakken catch up to the two of them.

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo only made it a small ways before he felt himself scooped up by warm soft paws. After a second of struggling Kiyo's ears stood up. "I...was only scared...cause I thought...you wouldn't like me," Kiyo muttered lowly not wanting to him to think badly of him. "I'm bad luck...something might happen..." Kiyo continued. "I don't want something to happen...not again," Kiyo replied feeling tears come to his eyes. No longer trying to run away Kiyo instead buried himself in Ken's arms sobbing lightly. Now it was probably a bit more obvious of how fragile Kiyo was at the moment. With the right work, and lots of love however, Kiyo could come to be quite strong later on.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 am
Ken gently snuggles Kiyo as the kit burrows against him, all his protective instincts on high alert. Hearing the others sniffled responses, he nuzzles Kiyo gently. "Hey, I've been known to have bad luck as well, Kiyo. I got lost and have been seperated from my friends and loved ones for quite some time. I don't even know whether they are still alive, if you want to know the truth. I'm hoping they're alright, though. And why wouldn't I want to take you in? Luck has nothing to do with decisions like that, you know. It's all in the hearts and minds of those around you." He smiles kindly, still keeping his attention on Kiyo. "So, do you want to come home with me then, Kiyo, and at least give me a chance at being a parent for you?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves
Captain

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:25 pm
Kiyo Cainbridge
User Image

I need you far away
To be an ocean
To build another way

Kiyo sniffled lightly, though it seemed Ken's words had finally gotten through that thick barrier Kiyo had placed up in his mind before. His big eyes finally showed themselves again as they pulled themselves up to look back at Ken. A slight connection was beginning to form binding the two together unseen. The bond of a parent and child, even if not by blood. A soft sniff and then Kiyo slowly nodded his head. "I want to...I want you to be my new daddy..." Kiyo said softly finally coming to terms with both himself and Ken's presence. "I don't want to be alone anymore," Kiyo admitted. "Being alone...is scary," Kiyo added remembering the cold dark nights he had spent outside shivering under the stars just recently.

I need some distance
To find another road
It’s not so easy

.-~♥::RP Subforum::♥~-.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items