Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
free glod here and items too XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odst Rough Neck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:34 pm
i have been hacked twice and i lost about 389k all together and i am currently questing for a omg hat  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm
I need a second katana. It's not for me - it's for a very good friend who was hacked recently. he's a great racer in rallies and I want to give back to him. I just don't have funds for it.  

germanicus2

Cielo Sereno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Snowfeather and Angel bow for my dream avi
I kinda want the ancient Katana too for my friend's birthday since I don't hav a lot of gold but... it would be asking for too much  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:11 pm
i want a repo lamp plz!!!  

darkturtle22

Greedy Businessman

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Captian Asshat

Blessed Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 pm
I'd be good with any of the following:
LOLcat Monorail Halo
Longcat Scarf
Heartbreaker  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 am
i need a fallen wish (fist gen) i need it cuz of my dream avi to become the crystal grizzly bear xD  

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Shining Pryde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 am
I want a katana for my girl friend. She needs something to make her feel special and wanted after so many things happened to her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 am
I wantz Biancamella [Any gen]

Tew finish meh dream avii  

o S h i r o i

kimblacksis-Aka_blackazn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 am
i need money so bad crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:04 pm
post 8/20
I'd love 10k. I'm getting an enchanted string for my friends bday which is tomorrow and I only have 8k.  

Ace Unknown

6,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

firrecat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 pm
im on dial at home so i cant get as much gold as i use too. well the one thing i really want is the Inari's beads. but it cost sooooo much. also im trying to get my hands on one of each evolving items and getting the beads would help a lot towards that goal. also i have a few of the lower priced evolving items that i will give to people if they really need them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm
questing mono the skunk..inari beads..and a few other things..I want all the animals that my avi can be xD  

domi_bear93

Lawd of Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:30 pm
this might be asking for too much but I would really like to have Horns of the Demon, I've been trying to get it forever and on my first attempt I was hacked, it was a while ago, and I really haven't been able to make much progress what with me trying to get all the things I lost back, which hasn't happened but I got different things that made my pixels look purty, but if that is asking for too much an ancient katana would be much appreciated or even some gold to help me towards my efforts

edit: also this new account has been active for a while but I havent been able to build up the gold I need due to me giving it away to help other people, I even ran a charity for a while, even though I can be an a*****e, I'm a charitable a*****e razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am
I wouldn't mind fairy wings! they've been on my wishlist forever, and whenever i have enough money to buy it, it ends up going to something else...  

souls2stars

kuramas_favgurl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 am
I really, really, really want a celebrity date. I've been questing for it since the beginning of forever and still haven't gotten it yet. It would be great if you sent it to me.  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff