Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fallen Sky High ((Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Dahlia shrugged. "I-I don't know what to say...... I'll just choke up and run..... I don't know what to do....." She looked at the ground, feeling like a pathetic little girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 pm
"Your not pathetic or a little girl. You can do it. It's not that big of a deal. Just go say hey I'm Dahlia."  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Dahlia nodded and sighed. "O-okay.........." She bit her lip, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 pm
Dade shook his head and followed the two girls. "Hey, I'm not a stoner," he said, out of his sort of trance. He tagged along behind the two as they talked.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:31 pm
Dahlia jumped at the sound of the man. Her cheeks were a really bright red as she turned to face him. Her heart was racing. "U-um......" she stuttered. "H-Hi........I-I'm Dahlia........" her voice grew quieter as she spoke. Dahlia twisted her parasol nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 pm
Dade smiled. He was still a little high, but the drugs had pretty much worn off. "Name's Dade. Nice to meet a pretty girl like you," he said and tugged on the sleeves of his baseball jersey unconsciously.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm
Dahlia blushed a deep red color at his comment. Her knuckles almost turned white from gripping her parasol so tight. She couldn't help but stare at her converse. "I-It's nice t-to meet you, Dade." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

[[shower- back in 10 ish]]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:55 pm
Dade smiled. This chick was pretty cute for a shy girl. "So, you want to like, um, join me for lunch or something later? I won't care if you say no," he asked nervously. He really didn't mean to be so forward, but it was all he had known for the past few years.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Dahlia stammered. "I-I'd love t-to......" She smiled shyly from under her parasol. Her eyes lifted slowly to meet his, her cheeks turning a soft pink color.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:11 pm
He smiled at her. "Sounds like a plan. So, where you want to go? There's this pretty cool cafe about a block from the East side of campus," he offered and started drumming his fingers on the side of his leg. The drugs were wearing off.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:15 pm
"Sounds like fun." Dahlia's smile turned into a soft one. Her fingers unclenched her parasol, but still held onto it fairly tightly. Her eyes, being a soft blue color, became vibrant and alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Dade chuckled softly. "So, what you want to do now?" he asked curiously. He still wasn't really sure what all there was to do here.  

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Dahlia shrugged. "I still have to unpack and get my bed made and my room fixed...." She began to incoherently mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm
He nodded, trying to decipher whatever she was mumbling and failing. "Want help unpacking and stuff?" he asked and paused.

((Sorry, gotta go take a shower and go to bed. Night.))

Romani Stand

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Dahlia stopped once he heard his words. She blushed, realizing she had all of her prized assets with her: her Japanese stuff that she had collected, like her kimono, bento box, and fans. "Uh....n-no, it's fine...... I can d-do it myself...th-thanks though......." She blushed a bit redder.

[[Night]]

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces