Submit

Do you like this Rp?
  HELL NO!!! ITS STUPID
  ...its ok....
  OMG I LOVE IT *huggles*
View Results

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:38 pm
Nanami nodded. "So you should better watch out, and.. don't trust most..." she said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:39 pm
Semi shuddered. "Are they capturing those who don't have powers?" She asked.  

michael j rox

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:44 pm
"Changed? Like us, right? But if what you say is true, doesn't that mean that EVERYONE has changed? It should make sense, you know." He sat down and pondered about this. "Hmm, this Government you talk about, the name reminds me of something that gets out of control easily. That means that either to protect themselves and their people they would try to get rid of us, or if they were corrupt they would use us as experiments or something like a secret army. This Mafia sounds like something that works behind the scenes, completely discreet yet still corrupt. I think they would definitely try to make us a part of them, either us willingly or them by force. But this Vadicon....it's new to me....what is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm
"nah!" she said smileing again. "They dont need them so why capture them!" she said havving a tottal mood change.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Semi nodded. "Then I have nothing to worry about..." She muttered under her breath.

"You guys have changed, then? What do you do?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 pm
Nanami glaced at her then an opening in the space beside her. she walked in. "I make gates." she said coming out of another one right beside her.  

ooyajima

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 pm
"Ooh!" Semi said, glancing at the gates. Then she turned to Lobo. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm
"Vadicon is as discreet like the Mafia, and powerful like the govorment. But... They have no moral bounds, No matter what you do, they'll find you." she said rubbing a scar on her arm.  

ooyajima

RyouKasai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:03 pm
"Okay then. Note to self, stay far far away from Vadicon." He then made a couple of circles in the air, and formed a ball of water in his hands. "And this is just from the air around us. I can control water, either the actual stuff or from the air, and you saw that I can change from a human to a wolf and vice versa, but like I mentioned earlier both of them are not my true form."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:04 pm
"Wow..." Semi sighed, her eyes sparkling. "All I can do is maneuver a bo-staff. I haven't been changed...And I can't seem to figure out whether that's good or not."  

michael j rox

ooyajima

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm
"Pending on who you look at it." she said sitting down petting the cat who had rubbed up against her leg. "I myself, would rather have the no powers, that way I wouldnt have to worry that everyone was out to get me." she said smileing and picking the cat up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:10 pm
"Hmm...I wouldn't worry about that, if I were you..." Making a shape of a rose in the orb of water, he froze it and handed it to her. "You just have to make something good out of a bad situation." He smiled at her, before looking worried and turning to Nanami. "Sorry! I can make you one too if you want one. It's not hard, and they won't unfreeze. At least, I don't think they will. Two days ago I froze a section of a nearby river and today I finally unfroze it. It didn't look like it melted a single bit."  

RyouKasai

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm
"Ever since, I've always felt like I'm at a disadvantage. Always weak." She twirled her bo-staff expertly. "I hate feeling like that...it makes me feel like I don't have enough faith in Sensei..."

She took the rose from Lobo. Staring at it, her mood quickly lightened. "Thank you...it's beautiful..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 pm
ooc// Whoa, sorry I missed so much. :/

ic// Damion hesitated for a moment, then scratched the back of his head uncertainly and let his hand be free of his whip and stepped fully into the clearing. The moonlight fell on him, making his hair turn silver and his skin appear stunningly pale. "Name's Damion. And I'm not a part of the three pomeranians or whatever the heck you're talking about." He was obviously completely clueless about the situation. He hadn't so much as glanced at a news channel or a news paper since the Flare, so he wasn't very well-informed.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm
Semi looked to Damion. "The Three Powers. Basically, it's the gov'mnt, the Mafia, and the Vadicon all coming to get you because of the powers you posses."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff