Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Minna-san, tadaima! ^^ (I'm back, everyone!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick too?
  Yesh. T__T
  No, I'm fine. Thank God!
View Results

Nemsy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 am
gonk Song I misseded you so muccchhh..

xD

Insane asylum? More like ..insaneamnanrticl;sulisurfeu arrrrgggghhhhh!!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:44 pm
Join in on the 20k's Poll Making Contest!

Hi, guys! Sorry, I had a relapse. Good to hear from you again, Songster. May I ask what you were ill with? 3nodding Or would that question be too bold-faced? sweatdrop I 'unno. Some people get touchy when I ask them what they were sick with. *shrugs* Nems'-san, I am sorry to be non-existent in the guild. I know I was supposed to run the avi contest an all, and I am deeply sorry that you weren't hearing from me. Let me know if you still plan for me to run the contest.

My allergies are still killing me, and my sinuses feel shot. I can't walk two steps without coughing and gasping. Medication doesn't seem to be working. mad I already spent a great deal of money on them and on the doctor's bills.

School's been really busy, too. I have alot more responsibilities, now that we are running labs and marking them for submission to the examination council. I never thought my life could get so hectic. surprised *whew* I feel burnt out every day when I get home, and all I seem to do now these days is sleep. I feel like a cat that sleeps 18 hours a day. Hee-hee x3 I've been missing so much stuff going on in my friends' lives that I feel like I am a bad friend, cuz I never know what it is they are talking about. It's lie I've dropped off the radar screen entirely.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 pm
its been dead around here. and a few of us haven't been on much. i think the contest is still on. as long as you want to do it, i think.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games