Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Foreign movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultra_jill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:26 pm
fistful_of_Clint
Ultra_jill
I've seen run, lola , run and city of lost children and a couple of japanesse films but that's it

Yep Battle Royale, The Death Note movies and Sucide Club are excellant movies

Yeahhh they are pretty good hey didn't we watch Battle Royale over at your house  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm
RAINBOW MAH BOI
User Image
My favorites are the Chinese movie Curse of the Golden Flower (lots of killing and blood in that, though, but the scenery and costumes are beautiful) and the Japanese movies Red Beard and Tokyo Godfathers.

Curse of the Golden Flower is visually brilliant, but story-wise, I wasn't wowed. Worth watching purely for the lavish costuming though.

@Ultra_jill/fistful_of_Clint: Really? I thought that the Death Note movies were a bit rubbish personally. Then again, this is after having read the manga twice and watched the anime. I was starting to get a little sick of the story by then.  

loIitoads

XHoshi_no_HikariX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Lolicat von Doom
Atheist Guy
i think a good foreing movie has to be R.E.C. or the The Motorcycle Diaries
but thats just me i haven't seen to many foreing movies i hate some american and hollywood movies love independent films thought magnolia pictures is great.

I thought the Motorcycle Diaries could have done less with exhalting an murderer. Seriously, it was a beatification, same with that two part film that skipped out the death camps for homosexuals...

I agree, unfortunately, there's a lot of money to be made by giving glory to an oppressor such as El Che. I come and live in his country of origin, and many ppl wear T-shirts with his face and such (most don't even know what he did)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:27 am
XHoshi_no_HikariX
Lolicat von Doom
Atheist Guy
i think a good foreing movie has to be R.E.C. or the The Motorcycle Diaries
but thats just me i haven't seen to many foreing movies i hate some american and hollywood movies love independent films thought magnolia pictures is great.

I thought the Motorcycle Diaries could have done less with exhalting an murderer. Seriously, it was a beatification, same with that two part film that skipped out the death camps for homosexuals...

I agree, unfortunately, there's a lot of money to be made by giving glory to an oppressor such as El Che. I come and live in his country of origin, and many ppl wear T-shirts with his face and such (most don't even know what he did)

I was pretty pissed to realise that the guy that made 'that' image of him you see everywhere was from where I live. Sure, he copied it from a photo, but still...  

loIitoads

sheepamongwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 pm
la vie en rose was fabulous.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items