Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
►Worlds Colliding◄ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 am
Felina walked innocently through a forest, flapping her wings as she walked. Without any warning whatsoever, she jumped up in the air, spread her arms, and attempted to fly. She landed on her knees, grunted softly, then fell over on her side. She moaned slightly, feeling terribly embarrassed even though nobody was present to see her failiure. She glanced around and sat up, twitching her wings again. She was about to make another attempt when she saw a eerie blue glow through the trees. She raised an eyebrow, then jumped to her feet and set off in the direction of the light. Her wings gave off their own light; a pretty rainbow aura. Exclaiming a battle cry for all to hear, she leapt into the small clearing, and then halted. An energy spring... Felina thought with the smallest of smiles. She lifted her eyes to the elf who was regenerating, and crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 am
Luna could feel a pair of eyes on her. She had lost her concentration. "Huh? Woah!" As soon as her eyes opened, Luna fell into the spring, and resurfaced seconds later, coughing up water. She looked up to see a fairy staring at her. "Oh.......I'm sorry, did you need to use the spring?" Luna was about 4/5 charged, but that would last her about two weeks.  

The Galactic Panda

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 pm
Felina covered her mouth when Luna fell into the spring, and she peeked through her fingers a moment later just as she resurfaced. "I'm sorry!" She gasped, then glanced away. "No. I'm good. I'm sorry. I just... sorry." She calmed down, and started to play with a strand of her hair, still not looking at the stranger. She looked almost like a shy young girl with her facial expression and stance. "Are you okay?" She asked after a few moments of silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Luna grabbed her cloak that was hanging off a branch and used it to dry herself off. "I'm fine thanks. I'm just glad it wasn't a guy...." She blushed at the thought and giggled to herself. "I don't know what I'd do if it was." She grabbed her clothes and began to put them on. "All better." Luna sighed, and smiled happily. "I'm Luna."  

The Galactic Panda

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 pm
"Well, I know exactly what I would've done. I would've given him a smack upside the head. And I'd flutter away if I could, but I can't." Felina smiled for a moment, then nodded and stuck out her hand. "Name's Felina." He said cheerily, then suddenly became serious for no obvious reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:24 pm
Luna smiled at her sarcasm. She was quite a witty person. As Luna shook her hand, she noticed her face harden. "Something wrong, Felina?" Looking at the girl puzzled, she mentally shrugged.  

The Galactic Panda

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 am
Felina seemed to zone out for a moment, thinking, then she lifted her hand and pointed at the water, and it formed a wave that crashed down upon itself. She stepped towards the spring and peered at the ripples that the wave had caused, then turned towards the forest. "I'm just wondering... If you're a girl, then where was the male voice coming from? I could've sworn I heard a man singing..." She walked away from the water after dipping her toe in it, running her hands along the leaves of a small bush. She seemed deep in thought, she was listening for the voice again, but she heard nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm
Luna's head tilted slightly to the side. "A man's voice...? I'm not sure... I was singing an incantation for re-energizing, but I didn't hear any man out here...." She paused, and thought about it for a moment. What if.......no.....I doubt Damion would've followed me........ no one saw me leave..... I was sure no one did.......... Luna sat on a rock, thinking about it deeper and deeper.  

The Galactic Panda

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm
Christopher walked around in an abandoned section of town a streat razor in both hands he was looking for vampires, to him there blood needed in a few test's  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:18 pm
"Um, okay. Well, what was happening in there?" Kyo asked.
Rowan jumped of Kyo's hand and changed to her human form in mid-jump, she had plenty of practice with that, having Kyo for a brother.
"There was a wierd aura about that tavern." Rowan said cooly. Like it was everyday bussiness that she read auras, and it was.
"What she's trying to say is there's an odd vibe about it."
"Yeah, what Kyo said."
Did I not tell you not to use my name even before we freaking got here?!?!?
You did.
Then...?!
"Then" what?
Oh, screw it!
You do that.
"So, are there any demons there?"
"I can tell there were at least angelic beings. But demonics have somehow escaped my radar." Rowan looked at the boy. "Can you help us and inform us, zoomorpher?"  

Blogmaster Fang

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:06 am
Somehow Eclispe had been traveled in a long time...
So she jump up to a high tree and sit at the thick branch and see through all the lights of the town.
"How long do you want to keep that scroll?"ask by the skeleton cat,named Lin."You know that scroll can't keep that long..."said Lin.Suddenly,Eclispe's mirror shines up,a woman appears and say"Eclispe!How's that scroll going on?You know I'm still looking forward from you...hehe..."
"How about your 'cleaning up',still need some time again?"said Eclispe.
"Yup,still in the progress...haha..."a big laugh from a mystery woman.
"You know that scroll is dangerous,if someone open it,i don't think they will have a happy ending..."said Eclispe.
"I will take it back after i finish my 'cleaning up',just relax...hohoho..."said by the mystery woman and soon she disappear in the mirror.
"So how about that scroll,still want to keep it?"ask Lin.
"Yea...Maybe this scroll want to find someone interesting..."said Eclispe.
"But why?"ask Lin
"Time will explain everything..."grinned Eclispe.
Eclispe jump down from the tree and continue her journey...
Meanwhile,the scroll glow in a odd light in Eclispe's bag...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:35 am
after an hour he gave up he didn't need it for his test he really just wanted it. he vanished

"why hello there" he hissed appering right behind Luna  

Wildear17

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 am
Luna jumped at the sound of someone behind her, gathering shadow energy in her hands as a defensive habit. She observed the demon and gasped. The Committee had warned her to be careful of demons. "What do you want, demon?" She spoke cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:06 pm
Felina, too, jumped when Christopher manifested out of thin air. She flattened her wings against her back and looked down at the spring, ready to make water crash down upon him if needed. She looked at Luna in hopes she would receive some sort of signal if her help was needed, but she just stayed in her defensive stance and said nothing; if the demon wanted something with her then he would address her.

Damion looked confusedly at his fellow Zoomorpheus. He didn't understand why they were all so jumpy, nor did he really want to know. "There was a vampire, I think. He had a really weird carnivourous energy, anyway. And there was also a Angelic being... I'm not really too sure what she was. A night elf or some such? But other than that, it was pretty empty. Why are you asking anyway?" He watched the two carefully, uncertain of whether he'd even recieved names before they started demanding information.  

Shatterbrained

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KiraKiraWelcomeToDEATH

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Miya walked down the street. he looked at the shops and stared at the sky. he smiled softly as he reached a tavern in the distance. he walked closer and then stopped as he reached the door. he looked around and then opened the door slowly. he stepped inside and looked around.

Kira flew around in the sky and landed on a tree. she put her wings back into her back and winced slightly as they went in. she saw Miya go into the tavern and she folllowed him. she was looking to the side when she walked into miya. "ahhh." she lost her balance and fell ontop of him. "miya watch where you are going." the 2 knew eachother for a very short time a while ago. before Kira went to the visit the humans.

miya looked behind him and slowly tried to get up. he sat on the ground and shook his head. "it was your fault kira." he smiled and gave her a quick hug. "it's been a while." he stood up and walked over to the bar.

kira shook her head and followed miya sitting next to him and lokking at the place.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff