Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Ranting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16 Prayers
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 pm
Yeaaaaah,

It would be reaaaally appreciated if you guys could forget that rant I just had.

I was REALLY pissed at the time but me and my friend ended up making up and now I feel bad for this.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:59 pm
O_O oh okay...I hope things continue to go smoothly for you Prayers. I would hate to see you get any more upset like that one time. If you want you can always delete your post or I could do it for you if you'd like ^_^

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

16 Prayers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 pm
Oh lord @_@
Nothing on the internet could make me THAT upset.

If anything, things in real life have been going good. Not Great but y'know not terrible either  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm
Ok
Hopefully something rant worthy here.

So my Ex boyfriend started going out with this chick named Danika, amirite? He decided to show it to me by grabbing her hand whenever he walked by me, and I realized something.

Michael used to go out with this girl named Kelce, amirite? Kelces a bigtime fan of music and bands. Like Tokio Hotel, Fall out boy, etc. like OBSESSES.
Kelces also a very, very close friend of mine. As she puts it, I know her better than anyone in her life. Moving on.
When they broke up, Michael started going out with this girl named Nicole, and honestly? they made a weird couple.
Soon after they broke up (which was like a week) He went running back to Kelce, telling her how he went out with Nicole just because Nicole and Kelce had the same interests, and he though Nicole would end up being a lot like Kelce.
Wrong.

So Michaels new girlfriend? Get this, Anime Artist and Manga Web-comicer...and the worst part is she seems all sweet and innocent where as Michaels like a party animal and loves to go out drinking.
They make a very weird couple. Seriosly, I'm younger than Michael and Danika looks even younger than I do. And Michael looks like a senior.
They look as if they could be Father and Daughter.

Katherine saw them holding hands and just yelled "WHAT THE ********!?" ended up walking up by him and pulled the same thing I did with that hannah chick "What smells like shallow man-whore?"

Then theres the fact I had a parent teacher conferance after school today.
That definately helped my...y'know what when I think about it I'm in a damn good mood today?
I didn't cry over it, admitely I was like "That kind of pisses me off...." but thats about it.  

16 Prayers
Crew

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm
I'm sorry I wasn't around to read this earlier Prayers sad
Is he still being a d**k?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm
Oh Lord
As much as I want to talk about it, I don't want to be making constant walls of text in this topic D:  

16 Prayers
Crew

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 pm
Go ahead! Thats what it is here for! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm
Yeah! What Tsuki said. This section was made for it. Go ahead and talk away! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^  

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:16 pm
And if you feel like your the only one who rants then I shall do the ranting myself once again ^_^

I ******** HATE MY SCHOOL! Grr! The school year book just came out and guess what? I'M NOT ******** IN IT!!! Like I'm not there at all! They don't even have my name in it! It sucks major a** cause since I'm a SENIOR you would think that they would mention me just a bit but they don't! Those stupid dirty sons of mother ******** on a stick! I hope their dicks fall off and their v****a's are pulled inside out! Grr evil

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:22 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
And if you feel like your the only one who rants then I shall do the ranting myself once again ^_^

I ******** HATE MY SCHOOL! Grr! The school year book just came out and guess what? I'M NOT ******** IN IT!!! Like I'm not there at all! They don't even have my name in it! It sucks major a** cause since I'm a SENIOR you would think that they would mention me just a bit but they don't! Those stupid dirty sons of mother ******** on a stick! I hope their dicks fall off and their v****a's are pulled inside out! Grr evil

BRAVO!!! *Claps* BRAVO!! ENCORE!!  

Ariskedne

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:00 pm
XxShizumaxX
Fiyori_Takeshi

BRAVO!!! *Claps* BRAVO!! ENCORE!!

Hehe redface Thank you *takes a bow and then curtsy's*

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:53 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi

O.o
I shall always remember to never piss you off now.  

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm
themadhatter91
Fiyori_Takeshi

O.o

*giggles* redface I'll never hurt you like that even if you do piss me off Nero mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:51 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
themadhatter91
Fiyori_Takeshi

O.o

*giggles* redface I'll never hurt you like that even if you do piss me off Nero mrgreen

That is a very comforting thing to know. sweatdrop xd  

x_X_MasterMadHatter_X_x

A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games