The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:46 pm
Luna nodded. "Then....the human, and the Prince......"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:49 pm
T'Kosov nods again. "Them, too. they should be catching up in a few minutes."  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:01 pm
Zara looked down at the ground. "Oh...." She sighed, and rubbed her eyes. "Um...can I just.... act like a cat for a bit longer? Maybe say your stray?" She felt awkward talking to them after what ensued.

[[AH! CRAP! SORRY!!!! I JUST REREAD THAT!!! D:]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:05 pm
T'Kosov laughs softly. "Hiding as a cat will do you little good, Zara. They already know who you are. And don't worry, I won't make you talk to them."  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm
Zara pouted slightly. "I know... but please? It would give me some peace of mind." Before he could say no, Zara changed into a black cat, her eyes filled with slight weariness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 pm
T'Kosov looks down at the cat with a soft laugh, then looks back up as Zarik and Izantus walk toward the tower. "Welcome to the Paladins' Tower, Izantus of the Elves, and Zarik."
Izantus and Zarik stop about 10 feet away, and Izantus mutters to Zarik. "Just Zarik for you? Why doesn't he say Human?"
Zarik just shrugs.  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Zara became her cat counterpart. She mewed softly, rubbing against T'Kosov's legs and jumping up to rest in his arms. Purring softly, her head rested on her paws, eyes closed so the boys couldn't see it was her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:06 pm
Zarik leans toward Izantus and whispers. "She's already forgotten I read traces..."
Izantus nods, then steps toward T'Kosov. "Would you mind telling me why you didn't state Zarik as Human?"
T'Kosov offers a soft smile. "You assume, young Elf, that he is a Human."  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm
Zara rested peacefully in T'Kosov's arms.Zarik? Nice name for him I suppose... She purred softly and rubbed against his arm, wanting to be pet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:13 pm
Izantus stops and looks back at Zarik. "What are you, exactly?"
Zarik shakes his head. "Human, so far as I know, though no one ever could find out who my parents were."  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm
Zara continued to overhear their little conversation. Her eyes peeked over at them, the little emeralds with small black slits in them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:27 pm
T'Kosov leans down and whispers. "Yes, they already know its you. Even in this form, the Paladins' Seal shows on your paw.  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Zara made a grumbling sound as she hopped down from T'Kosov's arms. She sat at his feet, licking the paw that didn't have the mark.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:49 pm
Zarik looks at Zara, then T'Kosov, and steps forward. "T'Kosov, sir... If I'm not a Human... What would I be?"
T'Kosov offers a soft smile and steps toward Zarik, then takes out a gunmetal gray stone, a perfect circle. Zarik takes out his onyx stone, and T'Kosov nods. "Zarik, my friend, you are a Ridasgi."  

Secondhand Joker -RP-

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:13 am
Zara scratched her ears with her paw. She yawned and stretched out her body a bit.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff