Dark Elf RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:48 pm
whitewolfffy
*Arias jolts at the knock and instinctly grabs her bow. She sighs and walks to the door. Arias opens the door and sees the man*
Um, hello. May I help you? *Saber sits beside Arias protectively*

Yes hello i am sam you teacher well i like being called a mentour but any thing wurks *smexy laugh* Any who i am un able to teach u in al subject such as archery so That shall be left to Nafarah she does lessons for that and Maddesque or professer M shal teach u to control your powers but otherwize we shal be working together alot!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:06 pm
Christopher walked around lost and having no ideal were he was going  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:11 pm
whitewolfffy
*blinks twice with wide eyes*
Um, thank you. Y-you are a vampire? I'm sorry for intruding, I know it is rude, but I can read your mind. I shall be honored, and I will work hard! *makes a fist with determination*

(Sam) then i will be honored to be your Mentour And indeed i am a vamp *devilishly smexy grin* I will adwise u to read up and do it quikly for soon u shal not be able to unless i allow it unfortunately for me once u learn to control your powers u may be able to break my minds shield so just have fun and classes shal start sooner than u no!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm
Christopher walked on still hoplessly lost  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm
Wildear17
Christopher walked around lost and having no ideal were he was going

*quietly glideing up to christopher scareing the s**t out of him when the voice came from behind him* Hello dear u are her because your special i presume?? I am Simi your headmaster u may call me Simi tho as that is my name now child do u have any powers?? Also if u would like a dorm room u may have 312 set up for u or u may live off campas anyway seeing as im not the one who invited u in it must have been Sam for he has the only other key!! *demon-esk Smile* U need a teacher or in our words a mentaur so i shall let u chose Me or Nafarah u may make your choice and let me no for i shall be bak now my powers are invisiblity and an affinity for the elements so keep that in your mind child and i WILL be cheking in on u from time to time!! *just like that she waz gone*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:05 am
Christopher looked at the spot she had been red eyesblazing he did not like being scard, "i control nightmares and can make you're dreams a living hell" he muttered as if she were still there he then sighed deeply confused and looked around what a strange place and just who was that he thought to himself wondering what in the name of all things dark she had bveen talking about  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:31 pm
Wildear17
Christopher looked at the spot she had been red eyesblazing he did not like being scard, "i control nightmares and can make you're dreams a living hell" he muttered as if she were still there he then sighed deeply confused and looked around what a strange place and just who was that he thought to himself wondering what in the name of all things dark she had bveen talking about

"Uhhh ok here we go again"(Sam)*muttering to him self* Hello u are the new student i take it here are the rules 1.NO invadeing in peoples dreams unless given permission i no that suks but some people use their powers rong 2. NO deaths on campus as long as u have the rules down we may start *questioning look* Who do u want to be your teacher?? Simi or Nafarah they doth can help u understand your powers and can help u because some of their powers are similar to yours Now u pick and we shall go from there also do u want a dorm room if so 312 (room #) is already set up for u if u would like a roomate let your teacher no and they will see what they can do Now Just so u no i am Sam i am also a teacher here Any ?'s???????????????????????????*stays untill ?'s are asked or ?'s are answered*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm
"seeing as Simi is the only one i know at the moment sure" Christopher hissed "and yess room 312 sounds fine, oh and i'm not special i'm just a demon who can kill with nightmares thats nothing special "  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:26 am
Wildear17
"seeing as Simi is the only one i know at the moment sure" Christopher hissed "and yess room 312 sounds fine, oh and i'm not special i'm just a demon who can kill with nightmares thats nothing special "

(sam) ok well that may break both the rules so b careful ok and u may go to your room now and Simi may come up soon  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:27 pm
"so were is this room 312 and what do you mean Simi may come up soon/' Christopher asked  

Wildear17

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm
whitewolfffy
*Arias nods*
May I explore the campus? I would like to learn the routes so I won't get lost on my way to classes.

(Sam) Of corse u may dear have fun and if u get lost i will help u i am your teacher so on a sirtain level we are telepathicaly connected only in the ways of if you are in istress i will b there in a moments notice so have fun and make sure u kan find your way bak lolzz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Wildear17
"so were is this room 312 and what do you mean Simi may come up soon/' Christopher asked

(Sam) third floor 6th door on the left and seing as Simi is your teacher she will need to explain to u how all of this works ok so i hope u like your room but i really must be off *slowly walks away*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces