Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [25]~ Guildy Jobs ~
Looking for job? We support you by giving **golds** to you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want job?
  yes
  no
View Results

Zomb_Sithius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 am
I want job!!!!! but i dont know how many posts I have!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 am
zomb sithius check it in guild members search ur name in the member  

karan1best

Maho_Beauty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOME TRUTH...I AM A LITTLE UPSET NOW...BUT IT IS TRUTH...YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CREW..ALL YOU DO IS WORK, WORK, WORK, AND MORE WORK....YOU DON'T EVEN GET PAID TO DO IT...WELL I KNOW I DON'T GET PAID...ALL YOU GET IS ACCESS IN CERTAIN GUILD TOPICS THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT...BECAUSE IT IS EMPTY PROMISES...I MIGHT GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF THIS BUT O WELL....YOU DO GET THE GOLD TO PASS OUT...BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE...AND WHILE YOU ARE WAITING...YOU GET IMPATIENT GUILD MEMBERS WONDERING WHY THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE THERE GOLD.....TRUST ME JUST STAY A MEMBER...WHICH I AM GOING TO DO PRETTY SOON WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm
i want the job  

otokoikenai

Tsumi na Vampire Bara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:34 pm
For some reason...while reading through...I got a headache...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm
ninja  

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

dark_elven_vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:36 pm
se i need a jod, but nothing invloving seeing me in real life, just maybe to do things on here only, like i can check on the guild everyday and read every post and see if there is anything that is not allowed, i will take as much gold as you want to give me everyday ok  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Doctor Blovem
All are wellcomes here poor or rich

We have some new subforums (Golds Bar) and many give gold threads in guildy, i want some gaians to take care and work for us.

I have the money and i want workers there.Think i am the manager and you are my employee as real think.
I want you think because i want you work hard without running out with my golds.

i want about 20 workers.

You have to be old in guildy with more than 100 posts
For golds bar i will accept Girls to work there to give free golds like in:
10 Golds bar subforum we will give 10 golds for many users and my worker (girl) will give you.
pm me with subject JOB

Are you still giving jobs? I would like a job, I have 102 posts currently. Thank you.  

IxWillxWinx

e x c r p t s

Powerhungry Gekko

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:26 am
i'm gonna make 200 posts just let us males get jobs.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:25 pm
i want job  

the wyrm king94

iiM3Lii

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:02 am
? how??  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:54 am
bump  

iiM3Lii

reckage667

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:44 am
come on  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm
ok...i have given at least 2800 items away for free and you still havnt accepted the trade  

Post0rElse

Post0rElse

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm
Maho_Beauty
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOME TRUTH...I AM A LITTLE UPSET NOW...BUT IT IS TRUTH...YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CREW..ALL YOU DO IS WORK, WORK, WORK, AND MORE WORK....YOU DON'T EVEN GET PAID TO DO IT...WELL I KNOW I DON'T GET PAID...ALL YOU GET IS ACCESS IN CERTAIN GUILD TOPICS THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT...BECAUSE IT IS EMPTY PROMISES...I MIGHT GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF THIS BUT O WELL....YOU DO GET THE GOLD TO PASS OUT...BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT AWHILE...AND WHILE YOU ARE WAITING...YOU GET IMPATIENT GUILD MEMBERS WONDERING WHY THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE THERE GOLD.....TRUST ME JUST STAY A MEMBER...WHICH I AM GOING TO DO PRETTY SOON WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT
yeah.......Thats 100% not true i rather be in the crew  
[25]~ Guildy Jobs ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces