Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
War Between the Lands (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHARK!
  OMG EVERYONE OUT!!!
  LETS SWIM TOWARDS IT!!! @_@
  nerr... whatever, it won't eat me... *gets eaten*
  Feh, I'll use my Shikon jewel to beat his a**! {inuyashaa yaaay!}
  FOOOD!!!!
  OMG OMG SHARK SHARK!!!! *drowns out of stupidity* {this is the thing I would probably do!}
View Results

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 pm
"goodboy" Lucy cooed "now why don't you go ahead of us and make sure nothings ganna try and kill us"

Chrisstopher nodded and bounded off ahead of them

once he had gone off Lucy looked at her and smiled showing pointed teeth "dose that frighen you?" she asked "it should Terra" she hissed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 pm
Terra surprised grabbed her sword instinctively. "I don't think I told you my name." she said clutching her sword in case she attacked  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:05 pm
i guessed i mean after all you do conrol eath right?" Lucy asked still smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Terra glanced at her. Maybe it was bad of me to join them.. Popplar was glaring at Lucy.
((XD random friend request! ))  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:09 pm
"you see i don't think it was you found us and we found you this dear is ka" Lucy said  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Name: Hinote Karite (or Ka for short) ((Fire Reaper))
Power: fire.lightning mostly and somewhat other elements, flight becasue of his wings
Weapon: sythe, hidden blade, gaint shurikan
Companion (could be another human or an animal): shadow form of himself that can replace him in battle
Bio: born in the americas, mother and father were an angel and reaper ((dont ask)) and disgused them sevles as humans, when he was born his mother died becuase of the diference in power ((more reaper than angel so it overwhelmed her)) and he killed his father for his power which wasnt much. now he roams around looking for anything of use to him among the war torn land
Personality: stand-offish ((shy)), quick to be angered, generaly good tempered
Looks (picture of tektek) :avitar

anything i need to add tell me, and i sopose that i can post this on page 3?  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm
((welcome! ^.^ please jump right in! ))
Terra was now glaring at her. "Did you just read my thoughts?" she said stopping. She was getting angry now, she hated having someone else somewhere they didn't belong.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:20 pm
i might have" Lucy said and smiled as Christopher came back

"no one's a head of us" he said and looked at Terra "whats wrong with you're face?" he asked amazed  

Wildear17

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm
Terra let go of her sword. "I think I shall be going now." she said smiling at Christopher and giving Lucy a quick glare.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm
((cool ^-^)) -Ka is watching the events from a wall a little bit away- hmmmm  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm
"ok" Christopher said brightly and followed her still thinking they were all travling together  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 pm
Terra turned around to the boy. "No." she said to him. "Back to Lucy!" she said. She wasn't very good with young kids, she was akward and slightly worried that he would break down crying.  

ooyajima

Wildear17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm
"ok..." Christopher looking downtrodded and then beam "is this a game i like games" Christopher said brightly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:35 pm
grr, i cant hear from here -he jumps into a tree that about 20 feet from them so he cant hear better-  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

ooyajima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Terra stoped trying to explain to the boy that it wasn't a game and that she was leaving, when she looked up. "Someones watching..." she said. The branch Ka had been standing on gave way. Terra walked over to where he had fallen.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff