Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
Edward Cullen VS Jonas Bros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Worse Edward Cullen of Jonas Bros?
  Edward Cullen
  Jonas Brothers
  They are both stupid and dumb and stuff -_-
  Pie..................
  Cake..........................................
View Results

x Shadow Oblivion x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 pm
iiElegant
Which is worse Edward cullen or Jonas bros

due i hate them all
i wish the people of Disney channel died and burned in hell
Edward cullen is just plain gay and deserves to get shot in the head and burn in hell...
any 1 agree with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm
All the girls Love Edwardo Cullen

why D:<<  

x Shadow Oblivion x

Sastahio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm
honestly i used to LOVE edward cullen till now. i realized that twilight isn't really a good series. people read it for the love story, but true amazing writing comes from charles dickens and just the ones with the amazing talent. that is my opinion though and heres the thing. both suck. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:24 pm
iArii
HOW DARE U INSULT EDWARD!!! D<
lol
I looooove edward cullen. but i HAAAATE the jb's

BerryFrost

x Shadow Oblivion x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm
Sastahio
honestly i used to LOVE edward cullen till now. i realized that twilight isn't really a good series. people read it for the love story, but true amazing writing comes from charles dickens and just the ones with the amazing talent. that is my opinion though and heres the thing. both suck. D:

a good book is The Catcher In The Rye by J.D Salinger  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:04 am
IIITrain HeartnetIII
GONNA HIT GAYWARD CULLEN WID A PIE AND JON a** SISTERS WID A CAKE 3nodding
I second this notion. biggrin  

iCherry Saku Yuuki

II Darkstar II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:56 pm
iArii
HOW DARE U INSULT EDWARD!!! D<

You Got To Be Joking...

ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm
I hate both. They're so gayish & ugly.  

iSakuLeaf

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Graciella Darling

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:23 pm
i DO like the Twilight series, however i think Edward Cullen, is a boring, overprotective, know-it-all, fake modesty creep
I mean, every time he leaves town he needs to lock his girlfriend up in his house, so that shes "out of danger" and yet the whole time he tells her he may kill her at any minute *GGRR*

as for the Jonas brothers sisters, theyre just gay morons, who cant sing or dress themselves properly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 am
IIITrain HeartnetIII
GONNA HIT GAYWARD CULLEN WID A PIE AND JON a** SISTERS WID A CAKE 3nodding

Ouch that hurt....why would you do something so wrong to the cake man? What it ever do to you? *crys over smushed cake* crying crying crying crying crying  

ThePuffinMaster

9,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100

ThePuffinMaster

9,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 pm
II ShadowXD II
iiElegant

due i hate them all
Edward cullen is just plain gay and deserves to get shot in the head and burn in hell...
any 1 agree with me?

How dare you inslute Walter disney!!! HE CREATED MICKEY MOUSE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! scream scream scream (yes I get very offended when you inslute an annoying cartoon studio.....welll....the "noobs" are very annoying.... the others are...well...just plain old annoying... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm
Angel_Cakes_16
II ShadowXD II
iiElegant

due i hate them all
any 1 agree with me?

How dare you inslute Walter disney!!! HE CREATED MICKEY MOUSE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! scream scream scream (yes I get very offended when you inslute an annoying cartoon studio.....welll....the "noobs" are very annoying.... the others are...well...just plain old annoying... sweatdrop )

You Know He Is Talking About The Current Disney Crew Right?

.-.

II Darkstar II

korcari

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm
II Doomhammer II
I Say The Jo-Girls. Cullen's Fine As Long As Nobody Rants About Him. The J-S's Are Bad Even When They're Not Mentioned.

I totally agreee!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:50 pm
anarchist lips
i DO like the Twilight series, however i think Edward Cullen, is a boring, overprotective, know-it-all, fake modesty creep
I mean, every time he leaves town he needs to lock his girlfriend up in his house, so that shes "out of danger" and yet the whole time he tells her he may kill her at any minute *GGRR*

as for the Jonas brothers sisters, theyre just gay morons, who cant sing or dress themselves properly

Edward Cullen is a stalker...like when he watched Bella sleep...but I still like the book!

korcari

sasukeofficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm
i think the joe-hoes are definetly worse.edward and twilight arnt that bad.....once you get past edward bein all stalkerish and wierd and over protective.and plus hes not that bad looking.but he gets on my nerves in the movies.btw the movie was just as bad as the joe-hoes becuase all of the joe-hoes fans decided that edward is hot (wich he isnt becuase he looked better in my head while reading the book than in th movie)so now their noobie joe-hoe lovers in black! scream and they run around calling themselves "goths" becuase they -thanks to the twilight movie and all- now shop at hottopic.(becuase thats the only place that sells twilight crap! scream scream scream scream )  
General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff